Pages:
Author

Topic: CWC2019 Prediction Pool - Win x BTC [Additional prize in every round] - page 34. (Read 10967 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Well England lost their first wicket without scoring any run. Vince is proving himself useless. We do not want to see the England that was against Sri Lanka. Just work for a good partnership and the runs will come easily.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
It's advantage Australia, as the pitch is offering a lot of support for the pacers. England is going to struggle against the Australian pace battery of Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins and Jason Behrendorff. The problem here is that England will be struggling to reach the semis if they lose this match. Bangladesh is having 7 points and they will be at 9 if they could beat Pakistan.

No team has a significant disadvantage or advantage at this moment, its 50-50% chance for both sides. Aussie undoubtedly messed up bad with their middle order and  50 runs short, if we consider their excellent opening stand in their inning.

England need to play first 10-12 overs carefully, if they manage to score 50 runs with only one wicket loss (James Vince, not Bairstow) then they are very much in the game and anything can happen, but nothing is sure at the moment because both teams are old-time rivals and fierce competitors.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
It's advantage Australia, as the pitch is offering a lot of support for the pacers. England is going to struggle against the Australian pace battery of Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins and Jason Behrendorff. The problem here is that England will be struggling to reach the semis if they lose this match. Bangladesh is having 7 points and they will be at 9 if they could beat Pakistan.
legendary
Target revised 285-295 runs Cheesy

Oz stand at 262/7 47.5 overs

Good comeback from English bowler. Collapse for Aussie middle order and Finch banging his head on wall, momentum is with English team now. they must be feeling pump hehehe
Australiua were too eary to hit the balls. They wanted to accelerate the run rate too quick, I think from the 33rd over they were trying to accelarate the run. Finch needed in the pitch for more overs but after his century he became careless. Now they are paying the price.

280 is the max I think.

Edit: Well we have 285 runs. So the target is 286 and I am smelling a close match. Both England and Australia has equal chance now.
legendary
Target revised 285-295 runs Cheesy

Oz stand at 262/7 47.5 overs

Good comeback from English bowler. Collapse for Aussie middle order and Finch banging his head on wall, momentum is with English team now. they must be feeling pump hehehe
legendary
Smith gone. Now 300 looks hard and not sure who is going to chock finally. Australia had a very good start but on a sudden they are 7 wickets down. They have left 2.5 overs and the score is only 259 LOL

England can hope for a win from here.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Australia should manage 320+ if not 350+ but 350+ is still possible even if Maxwell gets out.

Stoinis, Carey can hit the balls hard but this partnership needs to play till 42 to 45 overs to go for big score. Maxwell does not have to start hitting the balls straight away. He has enough time to settle down.
Australia just messed up their good start they had and there is no way they are going to reach anywhere near 300 runs with the way things are going and with Cummins in the crease along with Carey i expect them to score 280 runs to the max as there is only 3 overs left and with the strong batting line up England has, i really do think they will chase it comfortably unless they mess this up again  Cheesy.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Australia should manage 320+ if not 350+ but 350+ is still possible even if Maxwell gets out.

Stoinis, Carey can hit the balls hard but this partnership needs to play till 42 to 45 overs to go for big score. Maxwell does not have to start hitting the balls straight away. He has enough time to settle down.
310 might be the final score if Smith continues playing at the moment. The entire mix up with Stoinis was crazy and I felt sad that he got out that way.

Edit: Smith just got out which means 300 might be the final score which England might be able to chase comfortably as long as their top order performs like the way they performed through majority of the games so far.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Bangladesh is looking on England to lose the match, otherwise, our chances will be low to zero although we have to play more better, you know who is the opponent.

About Shakib and our local media-
Shakib is brilliant, no doubt. It's not easy to performance
 such consistent- 75, 64, 121, 124, 41, 51.
No one did it in this CWC as well. Warner, Finch have had longer innings which is why they are in the list.
He has proved himself before the CWC, he was #1 all rounder in all three formats at once, he has lead #1 spot for a very long time, I'm not sure if anyone else did this earlier.
Media has doing nothing much other than bringing his records one by one each day. He is getting much appreciation from all over the worlds including some legend players.

And these are the common sentences our local guys say-
"Shakib Al Bachan" instead of "Shakib Al Hasan"
The word Bachan means "to save".

"Bangladesher Pran, Shakib Al Hasan"
English meaning-
"Shakib Al Hasan, the heart of Bangladesh."
True, dude is making our country proud.
legendary
~snip~

Danger man Finch is gone right after his 100, 350 target might depend on Maxwell, if he can perform according to his reputation then 350 is easy, otherwise I have my doubts now .

Stoinis,

Both gone, Now up to Carey and Smith. its safe to say 350 is out of equation because 8 overs left only. they should target 300-310 runs top now and pray for one big over in between.

Edit :

now 300 looking tough Cheesy 4.2 overs left
legendary
~snip~

Danger man Finch is gone right after his 100, 350 target might depend on Maxwell, if he can perform according to his reputation then 350 is easy, otherwise I have my doubts now .

legendary

350+ is very possible in this inning. Too bad England.I have no idea whey did they chose to bowl today after winning the toss.

legendary
Khawaja gone. Stokes bowled a perfect ball to bowled him. But I do not think it's going to stop Australia to score big total. The current run rate is 5.33 and they still have over 17 overs in their hand. After 35 or 40 overs we will see big hits are coming in every overs.

350+ is very possible in this inning. Too bad England.I have no idea whey did they chose to bowl today after winning the toss.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
England would be worrying that after winning the toss and fielding and they are able to pick a single wicket in 24 overs. Thus they have made 128 runs for 1 wicket and this has given them a platform to make 350 runs plus on this track and this will put pressure on England batsman unless they can take couple of quick more wickets now.
legendary
First success for English fans (I am one of them but I just don't think they will win this match). England needs to pick some more wickets to stop Australia to score big. Anyhow the score can not be 300+, too much risk in that case.

This kind of clash are hard to predict, especially when both team are strong, and those who didn't pick anything today, are very smart Cheesy easy default points lol
The default picks always goes with the most picked team and in that case if Australia wins then they will get one point. I am expecting Australia to have a comfortable win :-P
legendary

~snip~

Edit: I wonder why a lot of us missed to pick out team?

This kind of clash are hard to predict, especially when both team are strong, and those who didn't pick anything today, are very smart Cheesy easy default points lol

100 runs partnership for Finch-Warner duo and 50 for both.

Edit :

I Support Warner but I am glad he got out Cheesy
legendary
~snip~

I am rooting for English team today :p and the way OZ are going and building partnership I am not surprise if they end up with 350+ runs in this match. danger zone for English side lol
I think it's one of the few match where we can see predictors are divided into their picks, instead of one sided picks like Afghanistan vs others teams or India vs other teams.

Just see the community stats:

Edit: I wonder why a lot of us missed to pick out team?
legendary
~snip~

It seems like luck is already favouring Aussie today, 5 overs and 2 half chances of catch for finch. well Lbw shout, once again its Finch, dude get away with it due to umpire calls heheh
It's a part of the process. In a good day, when you feel lucky, you find things are favoring you. Finch needs to capitalize the chances he got. If Australia can manage 320+ runs or even 300+ runs then England will be in trouble.

I am rooting for English team today :p and the way OZ are going and building partnership I am not surprise if they end up with 350+ runs in this match. danger zone for English side lol
legendary
~snip~

It seems like luck is already favouring Aussie today, 5 overs and 2 half chances of catch for finch. well Lbw shout, once again its Finch, dude get away with it due to umpire calls heheh
It's a part of the process. In a good day, when you feel lucky, you find things are favoring you. Finch needs to capitalize the chances he got. If Australia can manage 320+ runs or even 300+ runs then England will be in trouble.
legendary
~Snip~
I think giving bat to Australia was a mistake for England.

Pages:
Jump to: