Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 29. (Read 52644 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
@Verethraghna : CB listing will happen in 1 or 2 DAYS, not weeks  Grin

@jeanjean13 : yes, GIN listing is planned ASAP after CB & MNO

Nice to hear that, hope CB doesn't delay the listing as it often happen before in the past. GIN is quite good but what about stakecube? that one is also pretty popular nowadays, it also have SMN feature. I heard using GIN is pretty expensive (not as good as renting your own VPS).

Hey, StakeCube charges more than some exchanges so it won't fit with our budget management strategy
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

Nice to hear that, hope CB doesn't delay the listing as it often happen before in the past. GIN is quite good but what about stakecube? that one is also pretty popular nowadays, it also have SMN feature. I heard using GIN is pretty expensive (not as good as renting your own VPS).
Activity: 50

Oh sh*t ! Moonshot incoming !
copper member
Activity: 82
▼DarkPay.market

Does the team plan on getting listed on GIN platform ?? Would be awesome !
When exchange Huh WTB MN ASAP
You can wait for CB listing that will happen in 1 or 2 weeks or go to discord and buy it from the team: https://discord.gg/DuXWQC7
The price is 0.6 BTC for 1 MN now if I remember it correctly, not sure if there's still MN left for sale though, but still you can try asking there
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
The best place to get answers is the Discord channel for the project. https://discord.gg/XAPNYkZ
Activity: 7
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
For translations please join our Discord : https://discord.gg/Jwnjhwh

@nodeasy : Chinese translation already done, but thanks for your interest.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Polish tranlsation reserved.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Reserved for translation into Chinese
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Thank you all for your support.

Explorer2 is now online, with PoS/MN calculator and more features :
DKPC Explorer

CryptoBridge incoming, next steps will be MNO listing and mobile wallet development.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
LOVE the level of community interaction, LOVE the recent developments, LOVE everything about this project and especially the future benefits it will inevitably bring
DarkPayCoin to the (dark side of the) moon
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
This is a interesting project,Devs are working hard on that, they look pretty active and hard working right now, hope it will go on like that !
Activity: 17
Oh lord new reward per block is 60 DKPC since block 30k  Shocked

thanks DKPC devs for this great staking rain experience !

will try to not dump my rewards in CB too low  Grin as your project really deserves attention and respect.

Technically above 99% of all shitcoins we see in the forum, quite no premine, promises delivered on time, great support who answers asap and in a really friendly way, high quality explorer with MN/POS calc., ...

Guys you just made my dream-shitcoin

Hahaha indeed it is a dream of a shitcoin
Activity: 18
Oh lord new reward per block is 60 DKPC since block 30k  Shocked

thanks DKPC devs for this great staking rain experience !

will try to not dump my rewards in CB too low  Grin as your project really deserves attention and respect.

Technically above 99% of all shitcoins we see in the forum, quite no premine, promises delivered on time, great support who answers asap and in a really friendly way, high quality explorer with MN/POS calc., ...

Guys you just made my dream-shitcoin

There's already a chinese translation made mate, join the discord here: https://discord.gg/DuXWQC7 so you won't get left behind on info like this

and another update today, we are also currently having a double bounty reward week at the moment!  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 17
When available in exchange ??

Will be available on CryptoBridge in a few days !
How did the collateral change go ??

It went flawless!

These guys are amazing and reasonable to compensate our baby masternode holders were needed!

Nice thing to read, do they also plan on getting integrated on Shared Masternode service providers ?

Yep, it seems they plan on getting listed on Gin
Pages:
Jump to: