Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 31. (Read 52624 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
It's champagne showers time for MN holders !
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Its a great news to paid listing fee for Crypto-Bridge. Thats the reason behind i was excited about this project.
By the way, i'm here for searching BTT Bounty rules. But didn't get that. Where it is?
Check the info on discord, you can find it there

Fantastic news to wake up to this morning. Listing on crypto-bridge is paid and has been publicly announced in there official discord channel under the "coins-to-be-listed" section. Well done to all of those that spread the word far and wide about DarkPayCoin. The development team for DKPC are dedicated and hardworking individuals and will not stop improving and implementing new and innovative ideas to this project and the future potential of DarkPayCoin is tremendous. This is an exciting community to be a part of and with the impending listing on crypto-bridge announced now is an excellent time for growth so don't stop promoting awareness of DarkPayCoin and i look forward to taking this journey forward with you all. 

CB listing will surely bring more attention to the project, also another reminder, 3 MN left to be sold at 0.6BTC.
Current block reward is 36 DKPC for MN and 3.9 DKPC for PoS, get yours soon, or do some bounties to get some free DKPC Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Fantastic news to wake up to this morning.
Listing on crypto-bridge is paid and has been publicly announced in there official discord channel under the "coins-to-be-listed" section.
Well done to all of those that spread the word far and wide about DarkPayCoin.
The development team for DKPC are dedicated and hardworking individuals and will not stop improving and implementing new and innovative ideas to this project and the future potential of DarkPayCoin is tremendous.
This is an exciting community to be a part of and with the impending listing on crypto-bridge announced now is an excellent time for growth so don't stop promoting awareness of DarkPayCoin and i look forward to taking this journey forward with you all.  

Activity: 43
Its a great news to paid listing fee for Crypto-Bridge. Thats the reason behind i was excited about this project.
By the way, i'm here for searching BTT Bounty rules. But didn't get that. Where it is?
copper member
Activity: 82
▼DarkPay.market
Hi,

a few important points to share :

block reward increase X10 at block #20000 (635 blocks left)

we are in listing queue at CryptoBridge

Thanks again for all your support, community is growing fast !

Check this countdown timer for block 20.000 as the collateral for MN will change from 1k to 10k at that time: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180919T0655&p1=136&msg=Block%2020000

It's block reward that increases to 40 DKPC at block 20K, not collateral. Collateral will increase at block 26666.
Congrats for incoming CryptoBridge listing ! Will buy a bag to stake as soon as you guys hit the exchange  Grin
Check this countdown timer for block 20.000 as the block rewards will increase tenfold at that time: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180919T0655&p1=136&msg=Block%2020000
Just downloaded new wallet, seamless and easy transition and sync'ing. Well done guys!

Agreed, you just need to paste the new wallet exe into the old ones and voila, you got your wallet updated. As usual, get the newest wallet in the official github: https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/releases
Excellent progress is being made on all angles by the development team. DKPC is currently waiting to hear back from a well known exchange to finalize things with them and the discord community  has been swelling in size and continues to grow at an amazing pace over the last couple of days. I am expecting the community will reach 1000+ people over the next few days which is a fantastic achievement, so well done to everyone that has believed in DKPC and seen the potential of this project and thankyou for the continued support as we continue to expand and reach new heights and milestones.

It is quite an achievement, but with such huge increase in attention, more and more people are starting to ask for transparancy such as team wallet lists, and more personal info about the team. The ability to provide this will be a huge boost in public confidence regarding the project, or if it is possible, the project also get KYD verified as this will almost definitely keep potential new investors confidence in the project and the team for the most part.
Excellent progress is being made on all angles by the development team. DKPC is currently waiting to hear back from a well known exchange to finalize things with them and the discord community  has been swelling in size and continues to grow at an amazing pace over the last couple of days. I am expecting the community will reach 1000+ people over the next few days which is a fantastic achievement, so well done to everyone that has believed in DKPC and seen the potential of this project and thankyou for the continued support as we continue to expand and reach new heights and milestones.

They got in touch with CryptoBridge, now waiting for them to come back
When exchange ?

That's right, there's a slight delay because of the old ticker. At the moment the new wallet is being compiled (since quite a number of other old and abandoned projects used the same DPC ticker, it is decided to change the ticker to DKPC-- thus the wallet upgrade). It will be available to download on github soon.
They got in touch with CryptoBridge, now waiting for them to come back
Activity: 7
When exchange ?
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.

Hi,

As the number of online nodes grow we're less exposed to this kind of attacks.

The only "centralized" hosted apps are our website and the explorer, which experienced this kind of attack and defended successfully.
We have good Linux sysadmins with us who are used to manage high-load web exposed servers.

Moreover we're investing now in a more secure infrastructure with load balancers and redundancy.
Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance

You mean the goal of the coin? Simply said it's gonna be a mean of payment and also a kind of voting token (counted per MN) to decide where the project will go, the recent result of this voting (between MN holders) is increased MN collateral from 1000 to 10000 to ensure network safety and price stability
DKPC has already reached the last stage of the auction's again.
Onto phase 5 now with 6 MN @0.6 btc. Like all previous stages i don't expect these to last long so head over to the discord and contact one of the team if you want to get on board this amazing journey and become an early adopter.
With a ROI of 9 days now is an excellent time to be getting involved : https://mncn.online/coins/DKPC .
The development team have been hard at work and there are all new signed wallets released and available in the discord. If you still have not downloaded and updated yours than please do so.

https://youtu.be/6otv1qYNXdw
Activity: 20
Hi
Good to see plan like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
copper member
▼DarkPay.market

Stay tuned, next news coming !
have pool yet?

You mean staking pool/shared masternode? Not yet as per now, there will be some in the near future I think.

Since in the future it will be a P2P market, then it can also play the role of an exchange, but decentralized? In privacy beyond zero coin protocol, at some point can you use Tor network?

This will still be discussed between the community and MN holders  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: