Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 33. (Read 52624 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Only two Masternodes are remaining at 0.5btc everyone. This phase of the auction has been selling extremely quickly. People in the community can see the traction building behind DarkPayCoin and it's reflecting in the support we are receiving with a lot of new members joining in on these auctions. The last two are not expected to last long so if you would like to become one of the early adopters and a masternode holder during the opening stages of DarkpayCoin than head over to the discord and contact the team.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi,
I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

It seems the leftover coins will be sold on their first exchange since there is very little premine (0,1% of max supply) if there are any left though
copper member
Activity: 82
▼DarkPay.market

Hi !

One more MNs @ 0.5 gone !

Good exchanges in sight !

Thank you again for your support.

now closing phase 5

Activity: 24
Hey
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it is started by admin of this forum so that I will keep this under my watch list before take any action.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Hi,
I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

Is there an ICO for this? A lot of coins do this tho... They burn all other coins that are unsold.. Although I think with PoS they do Masternodes and stuff like that right? Anyways DarkPayCoin, is a must watch coin.. Hoping for the success of this!
copper member
▼DarkPay.market

Hi !

Two more MNs @ 0.5 were gone only in a few hours again !

Thank you all for your great support.

now closing phase 5

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Too bad the auctions prices are out of my reach now :/ I hope some will dump for cheap when DPC gets listed haha

You can get free DPC coins by doing bounties, see the details on the discord: https://discord.gg/U8eefSv
With the funds collected so far, now we can try to get listed to CryptoBridge.
Too bad the auctions prices are out of my reach now :/ I hope some will dump for cheap when DPC gets listed haha
Activity: 14
I am a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this project right now?
Only happy! I'm so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your project
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

It was finished already but there were lots of people that missed out and were asking for it to be re-opened so we listened to the community and re-opened it for a limited time.
It will close as soon as DarkPayCoin is listed on the 1st exchange which will be announced shortly.
The number of coins sold will depend entirely on the demand for them before exchange listing and the amount to be sold is limited to the small pre-mine amount of 0.1%.
All money raised will be used to further DarkPayCoin with exchange listings,development and expanding the community and technology behind us in the cryptocurrency world.
If you have any more questions please feel free to stop by the discord and ask us.

https://youtu.be/DXJtNN1clWk
In under 24 hours after re-opening the auctions all of the masternodes that were priced at 0.4 have sold out. Demand is incredibly high as people have come to realize the potential and see the strength of the DarkpayCoin community. These new funds will help enable us to reach out to better exchanges for listing and will benefit and help advance DarkPayCoin even further.
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Hi !

The last 3 MNs @ 0.4 were gone only in a few hours after auction reopening !

Thank you all for your great support.

now entering phase 5

IMPORTANT UPDATE

After consulting our community we are announcing an exceptional auction reopening in order to raise some more funds.

Still available :

2 MN @ 0.4 BTC
5 MN @ 0.5 BTC
6 MN @ 0.6 BTC

Get yours on Discord !

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io

I see many are happy with this MN sale reopening, is there any time limit before it ended (and can only be bought from exchanges after)?
As you can see everyone the auctions have been re-opened after a number of people have been requesting to be able to buy one still. So you now have another chance to purchase one if you missed out earlier on. Only a limited amount are being made available as listed below :

2 MN @ 0.4 BTC
5 MN @ 0.5 BTC
6 MN @ 0.6 BTC

Any funds raised will be used solely for furthering the development/exchange listings for DarkPayCoin so this will only benefit the community more by re-opening these. To purchase please join the discord.
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
IMPORTANT UPDATE

After consulting our community we are announcing an exceptional auction reopening in order to raise some more funds.

Still available :

2 MN @ 0.4 BTC
5 MN @ 0.5 BTC
6 MN @ 0.6 BTC

Get yours on Discord !

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
Just grabbed the first version of the wallet ! Looks really nice and complete ! Can't wait to put some DPC in there Wink

well you can get some DPC coins by joining the bounties there, payment will be made every monday. You can contact the mods there if you have any questions regarding the bounties
Just grabbed the first version of the wallet ! Looks really nice and complete ! Can't wait to put some DPC in there Wink
listings are coming soon everyone. Everything is being organized for this currently. in the meantime prior to listing the only way to get DarkpayCoin is by completing any of our range of bounties available in the discord. Join up and become a member of our ever expanding community, DarkPayCoin will be a force o be reckoned with in the masternode scene very SHORTLY. We have HUGE plans for this coin and early adopters will benefit the most from this.
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Thank you all for your support.

As you saw we launched the chain live all together.

First Linux/WIN/OSX wallet delivered, MNs running, one-line script setup for VPS.

Next step : compiling and pushing a new, signed version of wallet in Github for listings and public release.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
Activity: 28
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this business, it does not matter, the most important is when this plan succeeds the community also can keep this plan stay favored
Pages:
Jump to: