Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 32. (Read 52624 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Since in the future it will be a P2P market, then it can also play the role of an exchange, but decentralized? In privacy beyond zero coin protocol, at some point can you use Tor network?
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
▼DarkPay.market
Hi, indeed we don't plan on having a bank license, EVER :wink: DarkPayMarket will be a self-regulated P2P marketplace, without any use for such a license. Nevertheless, the second non official info is true, we are working on a mobile wallet right now, stay tuned Wink

By the way last MN @ 0.5 is gone, now entering last phase 6 !

Activity: 164
russian translation reserved
russian translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45954677

D7gHYueFvNX3HqPKSG31FD2rQUYeGxsYXd
Activity: 50
Greetings,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

I doubt it is, it was never mentioned by the team + it would in complete opposition with DKPC philosophy of free market I guess

Indeed would be rather opposed to the idea of free market they want to introduce with DarkPayMarket at the end of the year.
Also non official info they're apparently working on a mobile version of the wallet which is cool  Grin
Activity: 17
Greetings,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

I doubt it is, it was never mentioned by the team + it would in complete opposition with DKPC philosophy of free market I guess
Activity: 7
Hello, saw DKPC at MNCN online, is now 4612% ROI with 62.91% coin lock  Shocked Shocked Shocked Good job will get in touch to buy MN
Activity: 37
Greetings,
Activity: 50
I actually like DKPC better, it sounds different from all those three letters tickers. Good choice.
So now we shall say "DKPC to the moon" right ?
Activity: 42
have pool yet?
Activity: 32
Good day,  best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
For those that do not already know the ticker has been changed from DPC to DKPC. This was done because there was already a coin using DPC which was already listed on coinmarketcap. The coin which called itself Darkpeer was a coin from 2014 that is no longer being used or traded on exchanges anywhere but coinmarketcap still has the ticker DPC in use by them so it was decided by the development team that it is best to change now rather than having any issues later. I actually prefer the new ticker DKPC a lot more myself anyhow, the official announcement regarding this is in the discord channel if you would like to read more on it.

Congrats for MNCN online listing ! Nice to see that huge ROI live haha
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
MN holders had their first vote session and this are the change that need to be noted:
in order to preserve DPC's network security as well as price development when block reward goes from 4 to 40 at block 20000, MN holders voted unanimously for collateral increase to 10000 DPC for MN's at block 26666. This was decided so there will be 6666 blocks of 40 DPC reward per block with 1000 DPC collateral in order for last MN holders to catch up with the new collateral. Please proceed to wallet update on our GitHub : https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/releases
Remember to download and use the latest wallet. There might some change on the DPC ticker too as other coin have taken the ticker already.
Activity: 18
great work on wallets guys!  Cool

now the MacOS one works flawlessly, and with the Win 32bit version i was able to install in a old laptop .

Active devs and Github are another green flag, this project is really surprising !
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
It was good to see the way the first real vote on the discord worked out.
After being put to the vote masternode holders decided on a good direction for the future collateral of masternodes.
This is a good example of how things will work for the DPC community in the future.
With huge announcements coming soon and the development team rolling out brand new wallets i can only expect that the community will continue to increase in size and as it does more and more talented and skilled individuals will find there way into the DPC community.
With them they will bring more new innovative ways to help steer DPC's direction forward.
This is what the proposals sections in the discord is all about, so if you haven't already joined the discord please do and get as involved as you can.
I am expecting great things in the future and i am glad to be apart of this journey with you all.
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
stay tuned, announcements are coming Wink
Activity: 14
Nice project you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
copper member
▼DarkPay.market

Hi !

Just one 0.5 MN left !

Exciting day : collateral change voted and lisiting incoming

Thank you all for your support !

now closing phase 5

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hey
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it is started by admin of this forum so that I will keep this under my watch list before take any action.

Maybe what you mean is the phase 2 of the project? Well after the end of phase 1 MN owners have the right to vote for the next steps of the project, it can also be used for payment in the DarkPayMarket when it is available.
Pages:
Jump to: