Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 34. (Read 52624 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The idea is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the business.

Just joined their Discord, they look pretty active and hard working right now, hope it will go on like that !
Activity: 28
The idea is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the business.
I may buy myself a MN as soon as it hits exchanges...I'll be watching this thread Smiley
Activity: 27
Hello,
I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I am in.
Activity: 50
Don't know about Crex24, is it good ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hello, where is this coin listed ?

It seems they've been through auctions on Discord (didn't know it existed though) and now they are in the process of getting listed on exchanges, which one ? I don't know

It is being discussed and Crex24 got a lot of support from the community, it is very probable DPC will get listed there. Currently the wallet is being recompiled.

It seems they've been through auctions on Discord (didn't know it existed though) and now they are in the process of getting listed on exchanges, which one ? I don't know

Discord auctions ? What is that ?

Apparently they sold some MN privately on Discord for initial funding at different prices. Seems they delivered though and that everything is working well Smiley Let's see how this evolves now

Discord auctions ? What is that ?

Just stumbled upon that coin, I like the concept, very refreshing in the middle of all these worthless ICO's. Back to the basics : Community, Privacy, intelligent incentives for adoption. Will be following that closely. Good luck.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Busy time for DarkPayCoin, over the course of the last 24 hours both the chain has begun and initial wallets have been released. Everything appears to be running smoothly without any issues and the team are preparing everything for exchange launches also now. I have also simplified some of the bounties by releasing google forms for  them. So get as active as you can everyone and keep on promoting DarkPayCoin and remember the more promotional work you do the better you are rewarded through our excellent bounty programs available in the discord.
Activity: 14
Greetings
Wow. I'm delighted with your project. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi there!

I like to reserve the DUTCH translation of both the ANN as the website text.

I also like to participate in the twitter bounty, only thing is i cant make a wallet until 14th sept. But on discord i was told that this doesnt matter.

Thanks in advance, you can always pm me for further questions.

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 266
At the moment, almost any coin goes down at the price at which it is traded on the exchange .. Ethereum fell in price as bitcoin fell in price, so the whole crypto currency continues to depreciate further, and there is no end in sight. And you really think that if this coin goes public and goes up in value ? I wish I was mistaken ..
Everything can be ! There were examples when at the beginning of trading on the exchange there were rises in the price of the token .. The crypto market is very manipulative at this time
Activity: 150
At the moment, almost any coin goes down at the price at which it is traded on the exchange .. Ethereum fell in price as bitcoin fell in price, so the whole crypto currency continues to depreciate further, and there is no end in sight. And you really think that if this coin goes public and goes up in value ? I wish I was mistaken ..
Activity: 35
I like the concept of this business. Well prepared team and idea. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.
Activity: 420
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
You mean integrating debit card with DarkPayCoin? It's a good idea and all but remember we need first to find an offline business that are willing to accept DarkPayCoin debit card first, I think getting some online shops first to accept DakPayCoin is a better move. Online first then offline. The idea is to get enough people using DPC first, and then after that debit card might come or might not come --- according to what the market dictates. Nowadays people rarely use cards anymore honestly. People are moving toward "alipay like" payment method which is online payment.
Activity: 35
Hey,  It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
Activity: 34
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Pages:
Jump to: