Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 6. (Read 71461 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
very good faucet!
love the vouchers
Currently one of my favorite faucets I am using daily and have very good prizes all day
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
very good faucet!
love the vouchers
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
I am regular on site but now thinking to leave because btc crush and 50 satoshi per dispense is very low please do some about this  Sad
The whole idea of Daily Bitcoins is to motivate users to spend the time on the site by catching prizes and not just took a booby one and immediately leave.
There are a lot of custom prizes, so try catching them and your earnings will boost!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I am regular on site but now thinking to leave because btc crush and 50 satoshi per dispense is very low please do some about this  Sad

True, I haven't palyed here for long time because there is faucets where I can get 350-1600 satoshi per hour.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
legendary
today I have 10 clicks and just 4 time I have prize
Prizes are not dependent from clicks. You need to look at the payout schedule and try to catch the on appropriate time!
Activity: 378
Bitcoin rate too much any chance of increasing hourly rate because right now its worthless please think about this
OK, I will add more non-booby prizes.

BTW, Bitcoin price is expected to grow in the future and the prizes you receive now will worth much more later.
today I have 10 clicks and just 4 time I have prize its going very bad just do something for keep more users on this site
legendary
Bitcoin rate too much any chance of increasing hourly rate because right now its worthless please think about this
OK, I will add more non-booby prizes.

BTW, Bitcoin price is expected to grow in the future and the prizes you receive now will worth much more later.
legendary
We have switched to AdBit.co advertising network for the main page banner.

Now you can place an ad here.
Activity: 392
Currently Daily Bitcoins generates about 30k pageviews per 24 hours.

its one of legit sites for free bitcoins now going to complet 4 years in next few months enjoying for long time  Wink
legendary
I hope new Peerbet's owner will add vouchers to Daily Bitcoins soon.
legendary
What's wrong with the site? I tried to load it at different times throughout the past couple of days, but it takes several minutes to load, or results in a 502 bad gateway error.
May be you have tried when big prize was scheduled to be paid out and the site was DDoS'ed by players.
What's wrong with the site? I tried to load it at different times throughout the past couple of days, but it takes several minutes to load, or results in a 502 bad gateway error.
now today working ok I have try many time without any problem
Activity: 382
legendary
When requesting my prize it says 'you need to disable ad-block', but ad-block is already disabled for your site.
Some users have complained about this but, may be there is a bug in the browser or ad-block.
Try to disable ad-block completely or use different browser.

Rates keep dropping to the point that it's worth nothing.
BTC/USD nevertheless is growing!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
-_- Rates keep dropping to the point that it's worth nothing.
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
Hi Giant Dragon. I think something is up with the site. When requesting my prize it says 'you need to disable ad-block', but ad-block is already disabled for your site.

And i'd just got the 0.00001 as well.

Proof  http://postimg.org/image/stdkwpj3h/

Could you have a look please?
legendary
I have discovered that Bitcoin-qt doesn't allow to send transactions below 0.0000543 BTC so have set min payout to 0.000055 BTC.
legendary
btw, greetings from Vilnius, braliukas  Grin
Thank you! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: