Pages:
Author

Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now! - page 11. (Read 32993 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I'll mine. Could be fun  Smiley
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
We have opened and launched the DANK VS bitcoin market:

All the best and happy trading Wink
https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/526412169072869377

Here's code with direct link to DANK vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/DANK-BTC][img width=300]http://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
people should be banned for making "idiot coins " such as this one ........ Roll Eyes
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
+ 883% rent price on X13 nicehash  Grin
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
nice POS and cannabis
it is very rare and daring combination
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
It smells Carsen in here. I feel love in the air!

this was the first i thought about it!

for sure its carsen...

weedcoins are the hype now in crypto...so easy for carsen to get the most miner and investors...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He did say he'd come back and "guess what the next name will be"...
I hope it's not, sucks to have that kid still around
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
And this month's celebration of cannabis or something?
Other currency and on top of that more dark.
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
who started to attack personally??

LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?

and btw...this coin got a good price to sell...i did !make money...and dont care more...but there werent instamined or something...easy money vs ur wasted money

Oh man :p now you're really picking at the bones... I see I should have used the term "insulting" instead of "attacking" to make it clearer, my bad.

LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool

Congrats..
 Defending the shit of shitcoins.
You must be one of those people that gets off being right about everything.

Roll Eyes Clearly.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
LOL

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool

Congrats..
 Defending the shit of shitcoins.
You must be one of those people that gets off being right about everything.
legendary
who started to attack personally??

and btw...this coin got a good price to sell...i did !make money...and dont care more...but there werent instamined or something...easy money vs ur wasted money

LOL

ded
    [.....]

u did it 2??wtf??just read some posts before...u pick some coins of my post history 2..but the coins that i followed had a success with a good price and a good invest...that the diffrent between me and u...and it never stops that u catch a weak coin...wak hands weak coin...how much real money did u invest the whole time of ur crypto career..

uh, reread my post again.

sometimes??lol as i see u are a weak hand for sure!! u belive every shit....open ur eyes...

but guys...idc anymore

just mine this coin..be happy and lose ur btc again and again

i will make some coins in the next time...that are all scamcoins...icos,pow etc..beware! or get scammed!

hope for much btc...i started to like the scam business

lol even after defeat, you don't give up  Roll Eyes

and btw again 20gh hidden hashrate...100% from the hidden pool that instamined 170 blocks owned by the dev

lol... pretty sure darkshibe had/has a bunch of hidden hash as well

I remember how hard and diligently buried clones yac coin
and they are more alive than the original today  Embarrassed

who?

i give a fck of darkshibe...i make much money on it..more than u got in ur whole crypto i guess...cuz of ur awesome coin picks...and darkkush is the next worthless coin u know
maybe there are hidden hash on darkshibe...but there werent instamined 170 blocks and only the pool got the coins....so 1 hidden pool 100% by the dev to have a big advantage...u cant rent hash and put it on ur own pc as solomining withous any issues...so u setup a pool before it launches rent hash set in on the pool and ninja launch it...so easy coins!!!everything is preprated!!

and which defeat dude??i make money on every coin i pick!!i know what i am doing..i do my own research and dont be a tard like u who belive every shit and think wow i will go rich to the moon....thats fcking stupid...

and i just say...its worthless to warn u all guys....u all suck and have no brain..thats why im thinking of making some coins for quick bucks...cuz of u all! u give me the chance to get rich easy!thanks dudes...my coins will come

Can't you just setup a pool and only turn it on when you need to and point it at your windows/mac/linux wallet?

Haha, the defeat where you couldn't come up with any other arguments defending yourself against my accusing you of FUDing Wink
I believe that it happened about about the time you started going off on a tangent and attacking me personally Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
   [.....]

u did it 2??wtf??just read some posts before...u pick some coins of my post history 2..but the coins that i followed had a success with a good price and a good invest...that the diffrent between me and u...and it never stops that u catch a weak coin...wak hands weak coin...how much real money did u invest the whole time of ur crypto career..

sometimes??lol as i see u are a weak hand for sure!! u belive every shit....open ur eyes...

but guys...idc anymore

i will make some coins in the next time...that are all scamcoins...icos,pow etc..beware! or get scammed!

lol even after defeat, you don't give up  Roll Eyes

and btw again 20gh hidden hashrate...100% from the hidden pool that instamined 170 blocks owned by the dev

and they are more alive than the original today  Embarrassed

who?

i give a fck of darkshibe...i make much money on it..more than u got in ur whole crypto i guess...cuz of ur awesome coin picks...and darkkush is the next worthless coin u know
maybe there are hidden hash on darkshibe...but there werent instamined 170 blocks and only the pool got the coins....so 1 hidden pool 100% by the dev to have a big advantage...u cant rent hash and put it on ur own pc as solomining withous any issues...so u setup a pool before it launches rent hash set in on the pool and ninja launch it...so easy coins!!!everything is preprated!!

and which defeat dude??i make money on every coin i pick!!i know what i am doing..i do my own research and dont be a tard like u who belive every shit and think wow i will go rich to the moon....thats fcking stupid...

and i just say...its worthless to warn u all guys....u all suck and have no brain..thats why im thinking of making some coins for quick bucks...cuz of u all! u give me the chance to get rich easy!thanks dudes...my coins will come

Dude, developed offended you yet, you need so dark this currency
legendary
   [.....]

but guys...idc anymore

lol even after defeat, you don't give up  Roll Eyes

and they are more alive than the original today  Embarrassed

who?

legendary

100% hidden pool jumps in sometimes...the pool who got 170 blocks..owned by the dev!there are only 3 pool public...but not the half of the hashrate...there cant be solomining

every block who was not found by suprnova or the other 2 pool are all on the same wallet as the 170 blocks!
ded
    [.....]

but guys...idc anymore

lol even after defeat, you don't give up  Roll Eyes

and they are more alive than the original today  Embarrassed

who?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: