Pages:
Author

Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now! - page 12. (Read 32993 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool

oh wow i see ur posts

every post of u on a shitcoin...coin coin ,plebeian , legitcoin,buynowcoin multiwalletcoin?Huh

lol u guy have a good hand for good coins... not a single coin who got success

eh, sometimes shit happens  Undecided
You don't see me complaining.

edit:
also, if you are gonna pick and choose coins from my post history, at least name all the coins up to the oldest one you reference Wink
and, while your at it, might as well check the timestamps too and see that the frequency of my posts had kinda tapered off. (was getting sick of all the extreme FUD around here)

u did it 2??wtf??just read some posts before...u pick some coins of my post history 2..but the coins that i followed had a success with a good price and a good invest...that the diffrent between me and u...and it never stops that u catch a weak coin...wak hands weak coin...how much real money did u invest the whole time of ur crypto career..
legendary
sometimes??lol as i see u are a weak hand for sure!! u belive every shit....open ur eyes...

but guys...idc anymore

just mine this coin..be happy and lose ur btc again and again

i will make some coins in the next time...that are all scamcoins...icos,pow etc..beware! or get scammed!

hope for much btc...i started to like the scam business
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I remember how hard and diligently buried clones yac coin
and they are more alive than the original today  Embarrassed
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

oh wow i see ur posts

every post of u on a shitcoin...coin coin ,plebeian , legitcoin,buynowcoin multiwalletcoin?Huh

eh, sometimes shit happens  Undecided
You don't see me complaining.

edit:
also, if you are gonna pick and choose coins from my post history, at least name all the coins up to the oldest one you reference Wink
and, while your at it, might as well check the timestamps too and see that the frequency of my posts had kinda tapered off. (was getting sick of all the extreme FUD around here)
legendary
LOL

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

oh wow i see ur posts

Activity: 205
strangely
wallet built without dancing and rasp under Debian 6  Wink

yes, built good osx too  Smiley
Activity: 204
strangely
wallet built without dancing and rasp under Debian 6  Wink
Activity: 205
another scam coin ?

not yet  Cheesy only if dev dump on 1st exchange riteaway  Grin
legendary
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
legendary
LOL

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool

np dude...i just hope that u will lose much btc on it!so maybe after that u get ur brain back...just np...hahahaha

such stupid guys
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
ded
LOL

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool
legendary
LOL

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It quite clear this dev is pretty shady.thats is why FuD started.If you can see that than mine away Wink
ded
LOL

edit:
and btw kernels...what about norge????mining thisss....lol u mine every shit right??u live in ur parents house and they will pay the electric bill right...so u can open ur mouth right?

wtf is norge? yea I mine most shit. Haha no, whats up with the personal attacks now? getting desperate?  Grin

ps. I live in Canada, electricity is kinda cheap here Wink
legendary
LOL

and btw kernels...what about norge????mining thisss....lol u mine every shit right??u live in ur parents house and they will pay the electric bill right...so u can open ur mouth right?
ded
LOL

Activity: 252
I was about to support this by throwing my hashes coz seems cool but deleting my comments after this ninja launch?

WOW It started as a fail.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: