Pages:
Author

Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now! - page 13. (Read 32993 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
WTF? Just launched but almost 200 blocks are mined?

Thread was posted at Today at 10:18:09 AM, but initial mining started at 9:00:00AM?

WOW

Mining began at the same time. That is the genesis block creation, block 0 with no worth.

Activity: 252
WTF? Just launched but almost 200 blocks are mined?

Thread was posted at Today at 10:18:09 AM, but initial mining started at 9:00:00AM?

WOW
Activity: 408
ded
lel diff and nethash keep increasing.

@shimlbit lol what hasn't been a scam here recently?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Shut this shit down. Ocminer think of your reputation.

I've already posted an info on the pool regarding the first blocks.

Maybe it was just someone like ShadowRunner who downloaded the win wallet very fast and pointed some GPU's at it you never know.

I'll let it up to the miners if they continue mining or not, i've posted everything needed to make your own mind.. Block Explorer, Info etc.

leave up please I rent miners for you pool  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Shut this shit down. Ocminer think of your reputation.

I've already posted an info on the pool regarding the first blocks.

Maybe it was just someone like ShadowRunner who downloaded the win wallet very fast and pointed some GPU's at it you never know.

I'll let it up to the miners if they continue mining or not, i've posted everything needed to make your own mind.. Block Explorer, Info etc.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
he started to delete posts

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

lol u kidding..it was a ninja launch without the source! no pool joined on launch
where are u talking from???u mined 300k coins!!!

obviously shit!not fair...u have big advantage...

SCAM

FUD start already!? hihi

HELLO PEOPLS!?! y dev have support he coin get value High? no insentiv with no premine/insta

this is no fud..idc of this coin now...just lose ur money...np..

fud before it hits an exchange??fud after 230 blocks??u kidding?wake up and take off ur glasses!

just safe ur btc...darkkush...really guys....thats more shit than idisney or icola or something...CRAP
he started to delete posts

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

lol u kidding..it was a ninja launch without the source! no pool joined on launch
where are u talking from???u mined 300k coins!!!

obviously shit!not fair...u have big advantage...

SCAM

FUD start already!? hihi

HELLO PEOPLS!?! y dev have support he coin get value High? no insentiv with no premine/insta
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Looks like almost every single block of the first 200 someone got.. Dev..
Same guy as glow and ghost I'd guess.
yeah bro.What a joke.Im out.seeya guys
maybe not a scam but a unfair launch with big advantage for the "devs".and now as we knew this, he moved some coins to other wallets...lololololol

meh, theres no obvious extra premine in the code (haven't read carefully yet thru)

better then premine, now know that dev wants this coin price go high Wink

Much better to have developers and investors who invest money into mining a coin than free pre-mines by 14 yr old devs.

Please do as you feel best but all of you early miners will be  Cool

http://static.tumblr.com/6infeoe/97Fm1nj3f/tumblr_m1mj1tkqfn1roe9qqo1_500.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
where the hashpower is? which pool?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Pandaminers first block was 112 ...

Nova was around 120 ...

So on which pool were all the blocks before ?
only solo Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
maybe not a scam but a unfair launch with big advantage for the "devs".and now as we knew this, he moved some coins to other wallets...lololololol

meh, theres no obvious extra premine in the code (haven't read carefully yet thru)

Price go high, then price go low  Cheesy

It's a race to dump !
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Pandaminers first block was 112 ...

Nova was around 120 ...

So on which pool were all the blocks before ?

0% premine, there was a public pool for launch!

We're barely halfway through the VERY LARGEST blocks. Come mine and stop whining. It will be good for everyone in this thread Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1302
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Block Explorer:

http://blocks.suprnova.cc:2669/

EDIT: Don't know who is this address, but the amount he mined in short time directly after launch is huge:

http://blocks.suprnova.cc:2669/address/dHuzbveSH7KtHGX2R132mFU78jmLB9x8cD

Now 206, how could he make so many Huh

He is moving coins around already... see last transactions at the explorer

So if he has about 400.000 coins and the max supply is 4.5 mill, he has around 8 % pre-mine.. not bad Smiley

oc can you contact earlz to verifiy this ?

it is not said this is a scam yet.. but you can contact earlz yourself dude, its an open forum, everyone can send PM's Smiley

the block explorer ususally don't lie though Wink
Pages:
Jump to: