Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Dream 2012 - page 14. (Read 17382 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 02, 2012, 06:38:20 PM
Hey Dank, I have a few questions:

- Do you have a location for your festival?

- Do you already have any contacts to bands, performers, acts or somtehing like that?

BurbolGii
Hey, location is yet to be determined. Once I can get my way out to see the land in person, we'll decide.

Who is "we"?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 02, 2012, 06:37:15 PM

- Do you already have any contacts to bands, performers, acts or somtehing like that?

BurbolGii
Hey, location is yet to be determined. Once I can get my way out to see the land in person, we'll decide.

Working on musical connects, Kid Cudi, Mac Miller and a couple other people so far should perform.  It's a free for all, if you can put love in music, you can play.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 02, 2012, 06:34:26 PM

BurbolGii
December 02, 2012, 06:17:36 PM
Fgervais, you are welcome to live a normal human life and die a normal human death. I'm god, I will live forever because I found my soul and I believe I will, my ego is already dead.

Anyone can be god, you just have to believe in yourself and you can do anything you choose.

Just for argument's sake, what happens if on December 21st you aren't able to shoot lightning from your nipples?
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 02, 2012, 06:06:35 PM
Fgervais, you are welcome to live a normal human life and die a normal human death. I'm god, I will live forever because I found my soul and I believe I will, my ego is already dead.

Anyone can be god, you just have to believe in yourself and you can do anything you choose.
December 02, 2012, 05:57:31 PM
So wait, are you or aren't you a fool for saying you're god? Seriously, get you delusions straight, at least.
Why are you asking me to judge myself? Am I a fool for believing I'm god and curring my depression?

We are all god.

Because I can.
Yes.
No.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 02, 2012, 05:55:15 PM
So wait, are you or aren't you a fool for saying you're god? Seriously, get you delusions straight, at least.
Why are you asking me to judge myself? Am I a fool for believing I'm god and curring my depression?

We are all god.
December 02, 2012, 05:52:43 PM
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 02, 2012, 05:45:33 PM
dank, people aren't concerned about the fact that you dropped acid and it gave you a new perspective which allowed you to be more positive about your life.  You won't find any shortage of people here or elsewhere who've had that experience.

What does concern people is that you seem a bit "stuck" in that experience to the extent that you believe things which are potentially harmful to you - for example, that you could survive long-term without food.  Nobody wants you to be the person who died because you didn't come down from your last acid trip.  Yeah, believing that you can organise a major music festival in a few weeks and finding out that you can't might make you question your new belief system and lose the certainty which underpins your new-found optimism, but it's not likely to have a catastrophic impact on you.  

What people are concerned about is that you don't seem to have integrated your "mystical" experiences in a manner which accommodates objective reality and denying objective reality can put you at risk of real world harm.  We've already seen one example of where you were going to take a course of action which was potentially catastrophic.  I'd rather not see you decide that you can fly or that next time you're tripping you're going to prove that you can breathe underwater.
How about, you live your life, don't worry about mine? I'll eat or not eat whatever and whenever I like. Anything is possible, if you do not believe this, you do not understand that you are god.

You are concerning yourself on a nonexistent problem you're manifesting in your own reality.  If playing guitar and telling people love is the answer to happiness isn't integrating what I learned enough, please, tell me what more shall I do?

Life is potentially catastrophic, either cower in fear or take control over your life and believe in yourself.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2012, 05:26:07 PM
dank, people aren't concerned about the fact that you dropped acid and it gave you a new perspective which allowed you to be more positive about your life.  You won't find any shortage of people here or elsewhere who've had that experience.

What does concern people is that you seem a bit "stuck" in that experience to the extent that you believe things which are potentially harmful to you - for example, that you could survive long-term without food.  Nobody wants you to be the person who died because you didn't come down from your last acid trip.  Yeah, believing that you can organise a major music festival in a few weeks and finding out that you can't might make you question your new belief system and lose the certainty which underpins your new-found optimism, but it's not likely to have a catastrophic impact on you.  

What people are concerned about is that you don't seem to have integrated your "mystical" experiences in a manner which accommodates objective reality and denying objective reality can put you at risk of real world harm.  We've already seen one example of where you were going to take a course of action which was potentially catastrophic.  I'd rather not see you decide that you can fly or that next time you're tripping you're going to prove that you can breathe underwater.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 02, 2012, 05:25:34 PM
Since you trolls want to stoop to this level.

Not as low as the begging for money level.

I only troll those that are trolls themselves.
December 02, 2012, 05:14:59 PM
What was you question?
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 02, 2012, 05:06:03 PM
That's odd, I wasn't even planning on naming it Dank Festival.

Since you trolls want to stoop to this level, why don't I shed some light on the situation?

My name is Sean, I overcame my teenage depression by finding love, thinking positive, changing my mind.  For the first time in years, I was truly happy this spring. I took a trip with Lucy at the beach, found my soul, and now I'm doing something with my life. I fell in love with a girl, for the first time. Everyone can do the same. You can call people all the names you want, it doesn't change their actions, and it doesn't change yours.

I'm a loving individual that loves for everybody unconditionally. I play music and make people happy, I'm gonna keep on loving. If you think such an action is deranged, perhaps you should reconsider your life persepctive.

To anyone whom may not have noticed, these trolls, real opinions or not, are clearly doing anything they can to stop the message of love from spreading. Love means no more greed, no more problems, no more hate, some people don't like that.
December 02, 2012, 01:00:33 PM
[stuff]

While I'd normally question you on your credentials for making such a (not really) convincing Dx over the interwebs, I'll waive that and simply look at your intentions.

Is dank a sick and deranged individual? No shit, Sherlock. Question is, what do you want us to do about it?

A while back I called out the people who are known to have his IRL credentials after he exposed his latest self-harmful plan. Guess what? The people with the ability to actually get off their ass and get in contact with his parents to address the obvious abandon of whatever meds he was on (there is a definitive split near October where he went from simpleton to all-out afflicted), but surprise, no one wants to loose the potential cash cow he proven himself to be.

You should bark up the right tree...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
December 02, 2012, 11:45:20 AM
Only Adults should smoke weed.

I made the mistake of starting young...

donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 02, 2012, 03:01:15 AM
Dank has a brain problem, and it is described a lot in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpLZ3Cf2I_s

Its called Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.
He matches almost identical to people that have it. People that have it get kinda high on everything,
and says there's a god in everything, and thinks they are invisible. They can't get caught by police,
because its like calling police on god. They have this state of mind, its known to be a problem in this area.

And I have seen several documentaries accounting for cases like this.
Dank meets all aspects of it.

Unfortunately we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of the human brain. So treatment
for people like Dank may not exist for another 15-25 years.
But one day, people like Dank can finally return back to the functioning norm of society.

He may have a more minor version of it, that doesn't cause seizures, but enough to cause the way he acts.

*....since it leaves them with a feeling of being united with a god*
http://www.skepdic.com/altstates.html
It can cause you to feel oneness at all times, blending in with everything, you feel more then anything,
you feel more powerful then anything. Everyone is just imaginary, or just cells, and you or everything
to you feels like part of the light.

Its actually a brain disorder.

"Complex Partial Seizures (CPS) by definition are seizures which impair consciousness to some extent. This is to say that they alter the person's ability to interact with his or her environment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporal_lobe_epilepsy

Notice he doesn't fit in with his environment? And nothing makes sense? Its all in his world?

Geschwind syndrome

"Geschwind syndrome, also known as "Gastaut-Geschwind" is a characteristic personality syndrome consisting of symptoms such as circumstantiality, hypergraphia, altered sexuality (usually hyposexuality, meaning a decreased interest), and intensified mental life (deepened cognitive and emotional responses), hyper-religiosity and/or hyper-morality or moral ideas that is present in some epilepsy patients. This syndrome is particularly associated with temporal lobe epilepsy occurring in the left hemisphere of the brain. For identification, the term "Geschwind syndrome" has been suggested as a name for this group of behavioral phenomena. There has currently been both support[1] and criticism[2][3] in suggestion of this syndrome. Currently the strongest support arises from many clinicians who describe and attempt to classify patients with seizures with these personality features. The term Geschwind's Syndrome comes from one of the two people who first characterized the syndrome: Norman Geschwind. His associate was Stephen Waxman, who also did a great deal of work in the field. Note that Geschwind's Syndrome can be seen both in the inter-ictal (between seizures) and the ictal (during seizures) states."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschwind_syndrome

Many of us are finding the solution: love.  To be in love is to be without fear, to be one with yourself, others, the world

Judging people is a waste of energy.  Love produces more energy.

We are all equal.  I am no more significant than a spec of dust, for we live on a spec of dust in a large universe.

......Earth sent a message, looking for love and happiness out into space, thought.  The answer is came back, is here.  The answer is you.

Symptoms of above quotes

-emotional responses
-hyper-religiosity
-hyper-morality
-irrational context
-Out of this world, meaningless
-Finds and describes rationality in irrationally

And there are many many things like this, it fits quite nicely with this syndrome disorder. Its a problem in the brain,
a misfiring, or some neurological problem

Shut up, Dank.

Saying shut up won't make any difference, because they see different words then you do.
They can't be rational and understand a simple context as above, its impossible,
do to the nature of there brain problem, This community has to address Dank's Brain problem,
and needs to take better suited action, and start treating him as he has mental issues, and brain
issues
. Once you see that everything he says is merely from a disabled person, you
can then start treating, and addressing the problem

Community all I am saying, is Dank is disabled. And shutting up one won't make a disabled person magically
become not disabled.

Ultimately I am not putting you down Dank, its as much as someone missing legs, if anything I feel sorry for them.
I am just addressing more to your needs and things.

Get it over guys, he has a mental disability & A brain Problem, and he needs help
December 01, 2012, 05:39:52 PM
This may come as a surprise, but I have some bad news folks.

Gutted mate we really are. All the hard work you've put in and that.

Meh, the hookah lounge was more entertaining. To be honest the whole music festival thing was a bit boring, and came with an unusual signal to noise ratio, even for dank.

Here's to hoping his next scheme will be funnier, 'cause just straight up begging is sad.
legendary
December 01, 2012, 05:22:18 PM
This may come as a surprise, but I have some bad news folks.

Gutted mate we really are. All the hard work you've put in and that.
legendary
December 01, 2012, 03:15:30 PM
This is karma is action.  Greedy people make a greedy society where money is nothing and forcibly stolen in the form of taxes, then a few generations down the line, the youth realize how fucked up society is and want to live their life how they want.

Greed. Oh yeah, you mean like this:

Hello investors and the alike!  I have a plan to make several millions of dollars but do not quite have the resources to begin.

Feel free to borrow my avatar if you like Dank. It suits your personality.

LOL  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2012, 03:11:54 PM
Even if my beliefs were totally wrong, I'm providing humanity with a theory that makes sense.

That ego of yours is talking again.  You aren't providing humanity with anything - the interconnectedness of all things is a belief system which pre-dates Christianity.  You're not a prophet (although you're starting to sound like Marshall Applewhite or Jim Jones).

You already have the freewill to live how you like dank.  But others have the freewill to not provide you with food, shelter, BTC, motorbikes, drugs etc. You talk the talk about material things not being important, but the very fact that you're selling possessions to invest in Bitcoin makes you just as materialistic as anyone else.  Actually, maybe you're even worse because you want others to provide for you while you squirrel away your little stash of BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: