Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Dream 2012 - page 13. (Read 17382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 03, 2012, 07:04:04 AM
He never specifically said "Lucy" was a human girl. Maybe a new name for LSD trip or took his dog Lucy down the beach for a walk.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 03, 2012, 06:59:38 AM
I suspect that dank's future tales will be less about Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas experiences than they will be about parental "harassment" to obtain mental health care.

Actually, the seeds of the next chapter in the insanity of dank have already been sown, which explains his current love obsession. He's going after his soul-mate, which is why he started eating again. Hopefully this will both be the girl who we took to the beach instead of repaying a loan a few months back, and end in either a restraining order or downright rape.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
December 03, 2012, 06:50:34 AM
Dank will invite some druggy friends over. They will all get stoned, listen to music, talk about how they are going to change the world etc...

And that will be the festival. It happened. We was all wrong. Dank was right.

And don't forget that the travel will be going to a friend's house that has the most weed stock.

"...and loves everyone..."
*sigh*
Biggest liar ever, this is what you think, as you said, this is your reality, and being your stoned reality, it's false.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2012, 06:34:04 AM
Wow, your incapacity to accept that even you can make a mistake is staggering.

Ironically, while dank claims to have experienced ego death, he's behaving far more like someone experiencing the megalomania which Erowid lists as one of the potential negative effects of dropping acid.

Megalomania is characterized by an inflated sense of self-esteem and overestimation by persons of their powers and beliefs.

Trying to convince someone tripping balls that they're not omniscient and omnipotent is like trying to convince a paranoid schizophrenic having a psychotic break that aliens aren't beaming thoughts into his brain - absolutely pointless.

I suspect that dank's future tales will be less about Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas experiences than they will be about parental "harassment" to obtain mental health care.
legendary
December 03, 2012, 06:12:29 AM
Dank will invite some druggy friends over. They will all get stoned, listen to music, talk about how they are going to change the world etc...

And that will be the festival. It happened. We was all wrong. Dank was right.
December 03, 2012, 06:03:29 AM
Wow, your incapacity to accept that even you can make a mistake is staggering.

You spent a couple of weeks prophesying that there would be a natural disaster that would inflict physical damage to a specified location, on a specified date.

Surprise, didn't pan out.

"Oh, it was a metaphor for love."

Now, you could've simply said "I was wrong", hell, even claim that you simply got the date wrong, but alas, you chose the path of total fabrication.

I hope that when your concert is going to be a wet fart something funnier is going to emerge, because another round of "oh, it happened, in me, and it was love" would frankly downgrade you to simply another unfunny delirious hobo.

ENTERTAIN US CORRECTLY, DAMNIT!
legendary
December 03, 2012, 01:37:00 AM
So Dank. When nothing happens in 3 weeks and life continues as normal. Are you going to eat humble pie?

So what was the answer again?
It has to happen.  It's evolution.  We cannot sit in a mode of hating and killing, back and forth, forever.

And it's already happened to me.  I've already found heaven on earth, in my life.  Once everyone finds it, our realities will meet, singularity will occur.

Your avoiding question. I'll ask again. When money still exists in 3 weeks time after you predicted it won't, are you prepared to eat humble pie? Just a yes or no will do.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 03, 2012, 01:27:32 AM
So Dank. When nothing happens in 3 weeks and life continues as normal. Are you going to eat humble pie?

It has to happen.  It's evolution.  We cannot sit in a mode of hating and killing, back and forth, forever.

And it's already happened to me.  I've already found heaven on earth, in my life.  Once everyone finds it, our realities will meet, singularity will occur.
legendary
December 03, 2012, 01:26:07 AM

legendary
You cannot kill love
December 03, 2012, 12:44:26 AM
The east coast has more ego, so yeah, it will damage the east more than the west.
December 02, 2012, 09:34:56 PM
The tsunami is real, it's spiritual. The truth hits everybody.

So where is the massive east coast damage you promised?
You're seeing it. It's a wave of love. You can't fight it.

I mean of a reasonable scale, something that will do a good amount of damage to the united state's east coast.

If you haven't seen the weather, there's a huge drop in temperature scheduled for Friday, on the east coast. The flood will happen this day, black Friday.

So a tsunami and a flood, that will inflict a good amount of damage to the US east coast, is really love?

Can't wait to see the shit you're going to try to spin when your million man concert ends up being a wet fart, and that you are not in fact the reincarnation of holy Hendrix.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 02, 2012, 09:15:56 PM

You're seeing it. It's a wave of love. You can't fight it.
December 02, 2012, 07:12:18 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
December 02, 2012, 07:07:10 PM
December 02, 2012, 06:57:34 PM

When he predicted massive damage on the east coast via hurricane a while back, turns out he actually meant something totally different. Expect similar weaseling out in a few weeks.
legendary
December 02, 2012, 06:48:12 PM
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 02, 2012, 06:48:02 PM
Everyone in tune with love has a say, it is our concert. Doubt, hate, ego can keep shut, or not, it's your energy.
December 02, 2012, 06:46:21 PM
Hey Dank, I have a few questions:

- Do you have a location for your festival?

- Do you already have any contacts to bands, performers, acts or somtehing like that?

BurbolGii
Hey, location is yet to be determined. Once I can get my way out to see the land in person, we'll decide.

Who is "we"?
Everyone has a say in this.

Everyone everyone, or specific people you have on board?

If I have a say in this, I'll go for a streamlined event consisting of nothing else than you putting a blowtorch to your balls for the whole weekend.
legendary
December 02, 2012, 06:42:24 PM
So Kid Cudi & Mac Miller have signed contracts to perform then?
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 02, 2012, 06:40:54 PM
Hey Dank, I have a few questions:

- Do you have a location for your festival?

- Do you already have any contacts to bands, performers, acts or somtehing like that?

BurbolGii
Hey, location is yet to be determined. Once I can get my way out to see the land in person, we'll decide.

Who is "we"?
Everyone has a say in this.
Pages:
Jump to: