Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Dream 2012 - page 16. (Read 17382 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 30, 2012, 05:46:20 PM
We all live in our own reality.  We all have different beliefs.  I'm trying to unite our realities to one.

You'll leave my reality alone. Thank you very much. It's mine and I'm not sharing.

Amen to that. Dank, for all I care, you can suck it (You have no idea how long I've been waiting to use that)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 30, 2012, 05:45:20 PM
We all live in our own reality.  We all have different beliefs.  I'm trying to unite our realities to one.
A unity of all realities can also be seen as a merge of everyone's realities. You're not trying to merge with other people opinions, you're trying to absorb them into your own. That's called domination, and people don't like it. It would appear that you're not as "open-minded" as you might believe.
Your error is that you're telling me what I'm doing.  To merge with people's sense of identity is to create love, unity.  If we all understand that we are god, we will all meet realities.

Ahh, a Dank classic. Start rambling on about love and god. Never fails to change the subject by bamboozling everyone.

Yeah.  Lack of objective standards and right and wrong.

We all might as well be clumps of moss. 
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
November 30, 2012, 05:42:47 PM
We all live in our own reality.  We all have different beliefs.  I'm trying to unite our realities to one.

You'll leave my reality alone. Thank you very much. It's mine and I'm not sharing.
November 30, 2012, 05:41:33 PM
We all live in our own reality.  We all have different beliefs.  I'm trying to unite our realities to one.
A unity of all realities can also be seen as a merge of everyone's realities. You're not trying to merge with other people opinions, you're trying to absorb them into your own. That's called domination, and people don't like it. It would appear that you're not as "open-minded" as you might believe.
Your error is that you're telling me what I'm doing.  To merge with people's sense of identity is to create love, unity.  If we all understand that we are god, we will all meet realities.

Ahh, a Dank classic. Start rambling on about love and god. Never fails to change the subject by bamboozling everyone.

Anyone interested in starting a bounty for a dank nonsense generator?

Edit: Non-dank powered of course.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
November 30, 2012, 05:35:22 PM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
November 30, 2012, 05:25:36 PM
^ Gimme Gimme...
legendary
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2012, 05:24:41 PM
Your error is that you're telling me what I'm doing.  To merge with people's sense of identity is to create love, unity.  If we all understand that we are god, we will all meet realities.
I'm not telling you to do anything. I'm observing what you seem to be trying to do. You don't seem to be trying to merge, you seems to be trying to absorb.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 30, 2012, 05:21:51 PM
Your error is that you're telling me what I'm doing.  To merge with people's sense of identity is to create love, unity.  If we all understand that we are god, we will all meet realities.
November 30, 2012, 05:12:04 PM

Agreed. What do you think happened during the inquisition? They were trying to "unite our realities". Same with cult leaders such as Jim Jones.
legendary
November 30, 2012, 05:07:47 PM
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 30, 2012, 05:04:43 PM
legendary
November 30, 2012, 05:02:30 PM
To hate another is to hate yourself.

If you're trying to cast that narrow perspective of judgement on my reality, it ain't working.

I've highlighted the most disturbing part of this quote. Notice Dank talks about his reality. Not the reality everyone else is in.
legendary
November 30, 2012, 04:59:23 PM
We are all equal.  I am no more significant than a spec of dust, for we live on a spec of dust in a large universe.
I don't think that's true. I don't find myself equal to a dirtbag that sucks off the welfare and doesn't provide for his kids because it's too hard.. or too much work....

+1

That's your perspective.  I do.

legendary
You cannot kill love
November 30, 2012, 04:42:49 PM
Yes.
legendary
November 30, 2012, 04:42:36 PM
That's your perspective.  I think everyone is perfect how they are.
So Andrew is perfect in his opinion that he is not perfect?
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 30, 2012, 04:39:24 PM
That's your perspective.  I think everyone is perfect how they are.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
November 30, 2012, 04:35:55 PM
wrong:

nobody is perfect.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 30, 2012, 04:31:08 PM
That's your perspective.  I do.
If you believe that his perspective is just as equal or valid as yours, then you should accept his opinion, regardless of whether you agree with it or not. And since he happens to think you're a bumbling idiot, you should let him think that, and just accept it.
Yes, I want everyone to feel how they want.

Everybody's perfect.
legendary
November 30, 2012, 04:29:32 PM
If you're trying to cast that narrow perspective of judgement on my reality, it ain't working.
And you're trying to cast an over-broadened perspective that just isn't compatible with anyone else here, even tho your own attempts arn't working.

So you see? You're really all the same!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}
November 30, 2012, 04:28:50 PM
Nobody is better than anybody.
But haven't you heard of this nobody? People say he is perfect, don't they!
So where is the news in telling us he is better than anybody?
Pages:
Jump to: