Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Dream 2012 - page 15. (Read 17382 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 01, 2012, 02:36:28 PM
Nothing is normal.  Don't you get it?  Words like normal or stupid are all subjective to each individual's perception and totally useless in regards to anything.

I describe the function of the universe, you call me a label.  Even if my beliefs were totally wrong, I'm providing humanity with a theory that makes sense.  Who's whacked out?  Please, tell me how I am wrong, all you're doing is name-calling kids.

This is karma is action.  Greedy people make a greedy society where money is nothing and forcibly stolen in the form of taxes, then a few generations down the line, the youth realize how fucked up society is and want to live their life how they want.  Not how their 'superiors' want.  Either kill everyone that dreams of freedom, kill your children, or stop creating an illusion of control and fear over others and let everyone live life with their freewill.

Guess what?  If money was gone, you could still go to work, you could still live comfortably, you could still be happy.  You just couldn't be Mr. Rich guy (label) because nobody would give a fuck.

We are all neighbors, we are all a family, end the division, judgement and greed.

See?  Wacked in the head. 
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 01, 2012, 02:32:26 PM
Nothing is normal.  Don't you get it?  Words like normal or stupid are all subjective to each individual's perception and totally useless in regards to anything.

I describe the function of the universe, you call me a label.  Even if my beliefs were totally wrong, I'm providing humanity with a theory that makes sense.  Who's whacked out?  Please, tell me how I am wrong, all you're doing is name-calling kids.

This is karma is action.  Greedy people make a greedy society where money is nothing and forcibly stolen in the form of taxes, then a few generations down the line, the youth realize how fucked up society is and want to live their life how they want.  Not how their 'superiors' want.  Either kill everyone that dreams of freedom, kill your children, or stop creating an illusion of control and fear over others and let everyone live life with their freewill.

Guess what?  If money was gone, you could still go to work, you could still live comfortably, you could still be happy.  You just couldn't be Mr. Rich guy (label) because nobody would give a fuck (as people really don't now).

We are all neighbors, we are all a family, end the division, judgement and greed.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
December 01, 2012, 01:48:00 PM
Worst reply ever
Vod
legendary
December 01, 2012, 02:17:13 PM
I really question why these functioning adults can't have a real, intelligent, meaningful, conversation with an 18 year old.

Show us an 18 year old who can reciprocate.  Let's face it - you're wacked in the head.  There is nothing normal about you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 01, 2012, 01:55:24 PM
I really question why these functioning adults can't have a real, intelligent, meaningful, conversation with an 18 year old.

Or is it that they don't want to?

Wow, dank in a nutshell.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 01, 2012, 01:52:36 PM

Or is it that they don't want to?
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 01, 2012, 01:42:14 PM
Drugs = escape from reality.

Do you need drugs to feel happy? looks like it to me.
No.  What you see is not what I see.  (or is that a trick question? Of course you need drugs to be happy, that's what your brain is made of)

You can't escape reality, even if you change your reality, you're still real.  Even if you could escape reality, make sure to include TV, food, soda, whatever.  It's how it's used, not what it is.

Thoughts are memories or experiences you've had before, possibly in a past life.  You can connect yourself to new realities by meeting new people, which changes your perspective, or by connecting to them yourself, which also changes your perspective.  Either way, you learn as much as you want to learn.

I'll give you this, drugs are bad, for the state.  Used properly, they turn suicidal children into someone with a dream and will to follow it.  Used properly, they eliminate fear and problems in your life.  Used properly, they bring love and peace to mankind.  Used properly, they unlock the true potential of the human mind.  Used properly, they increase your awareness level, they evolve you.

It's how you use it, any experience is a learning experience.
December 01, 2012, 12:51:19 PM
Drugs = escape from reality.

Do you need drugs to feel happy? looks like it to me.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 01, 2012, 11:09:20 AM
How can you declare how happy I am?  Is there any logic in that?  Nobody has to do anything, people do have freewill to make choices.

That's like saying you can't be happy because you watch TV.  You can be, though I believe there are much better ways to find true happiness.
December 01, 2012, 09:14:25 AM
Your brain is made of chemicals, drugs.  I'm perfectly happy, thanks.

Not if you have to use anything more than weed....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 01, 2012, 03:48:25 AM
Your brain is made of chemicals, drugs.
You know full well what I talking about.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 01, 2012, 02:03:08 AM
Your brain is made of chemicals, drugs.  I'm perfectly happy, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 01, 2012, 01:46:20 AM
Everyone is on drugs, everything alters your perception.

Errr, no. I'm not. You assume everyone is unhappy as yourself.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 30, 2012, 10:12:50 PM
Everyone is on drugs, everything alters your perception.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
November 30, 2012, 09:54:42 PM
I've learned only one good thing from this post:

Never try to show other idea different from the dank drugged reality.
Like a lot of ppl says, don't feed the trolls. Talking to  them make them have a reason to keep talking.
People don't like to talk alone, so, Dank would keep making those floods of love topics, but at least it would not have 4 pages.
November 30, 2012, 09:10:36 PM
I have read this entire thread and now feel enlightened or dirty. To be safe, I'm going to take a bath.

Smiley I would take a bath and a shower one after the other to be safe

Are you sure you don't want to buy Dank a motorbike ?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 30, 2012, 09:05:40 PM
I have read this entire thread and now feel enlightened or dirty. To be safe, I'm going to take a bath.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
November 30, 2012, 06:00:34 PM
Stop feeding the troll.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2012, 05:53:22 PM

Vod
legendary
November 30, 2012, 05:51:48 PM
After everything, remember that dank is a liar.  This concert will happen nowhere but his mind.

Someone should make a bitcoin bet the concert won't happen.  Dank wouldn't even vote against that, because he'd lose the money that is oh so important to him.
Pages:
Jump to: