Pages:
Author

Topic: [DASH] Dash - Building the IoM | Dash Nation Progress Thread - page 24. (Read 41794 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
Good morning all.

We are definitely making progress in this thread, keeping true to the thread title. The false narrative of the last two years is giving way to the real truth, which is that Dash represents progress, optimism and decentralized technology. The team behind Dash is talented, driven and cohesively focused on one goal: Bringing to the world the true digital cash that Satoshi envisioned: the Internet Of Money.

Evan Duffield, who's name has been needlessly dragged through the mud for two years on these forums, is a professional, extremely hard-working, and honest man. I have seen times where people have sent him their wallet.dat with real funds in it so he could recover them, which he did and promptly sent the wallet back. I'm deeply proud to be associated with him, and to be part of the team creating this wonderful product.

Thanks for bearing with us as the truth slowly starts to set in. Two years is a long time.

I invite you to join us in Dash Nation.

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Apparently your time is cheap enough to spam the same message on 11 different threads, 10 of which it's completely off topic in.

ICO=premine=instancemine is entirely relevant in all 11 threads. I didn't create the duplicate threads. You pumpers did.

a) It is absolutely not relevant, that's why I reported every single instance as spam and off topic.
b) Interesting who you're calling "pumpers":

Careful not to bite the hand that feeds you, scamcoiner.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
Apparently your time is cheap enough to spam the same message on 11 different threads, 10 of which it's completely off topic in.

ICO=premine=instancemine is entirely relevant in all 11 threads. I didn't create the duplicate threads. You pumpers did.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

Who besides Moroneros takes this lunatic serious anyway? He has achieved nothing (despite incessantly claiming so) but endlessly typing hateful bullshit all over this place.
It pisses me off when readers waste my expensive time by ignoring what I already wrote twice in this thread. This makes three times. Please readers don't make me teach this again by writing another post which ignores my prior points.

Please enlighten me how expensive your time actually is, in order to be able to fully appreciate your generosity.

No. You'll find out eventually. I will not allow you to waste my expensive time. You are now on Ignore jealous troll.
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
It pisses me off when readers waste my expensive time by ignoring what I already wrote twice in this thread. This makes three times. Please readers don't make me teach this again by writing another post which ignores my prior points.

Please enlighten me how expensive your time actually is, in order to be able to fully appreciate your generosity.
legendary
Question : Why is there no gold at the end of the rainbow?
Answer : The Leprechan took it and sold it for Dash  Roll Eyes

Question : Why did the cryptoanarchist cross the road?
Answer : Because dashers kept trying to sell him an oligarchy  Angry

I see your "political views" are "forcing" you to troll again.

Actually the "joke" as cheap shilling is "forcing" me to mock the attempt.

What other cointhreads "force" you to patrol and prosecute them for infringements of cryptoanarchistic orthodoxy?
Is there actually any other coins apart from Monero living up to the high standards you have?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

Actually the "joke" as cheap shilling is "forcing" me to mock the attempt.
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
legendary
Dash Developers Focus On Fiat Gateways And Partnerships:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/4ewzfk/dash_developers_focus_on_fiat_gateways_and/

-----------------------

Proposal: Resubmittal for Reimbursement for Acquisition & Setup of Dashtalk

https://dashtalk.org/threads/proposal-resubmittal-for-reimbursement-for-acquisition-setup-of-dashtalk.8677/

#DashNation #IoM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Great work TAO.

Any chance of reaching out to the Blue Jay's for a bit of DASH liaison?

Yah, I wonder how much (millions, probably, LOL) it would cost to put up one of those boards around the stadium?  LOL

It'd be awesome to have that, no? 
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Awesome, you can see, he only watched the ball for a fraction of a second, he knew by the feel of the hit, where the ball would go and how far.  The millisecond was only to confirm direction, LOL.

Good lord, you really attracted the lice and fleas to this thread Tao!  I can't see what Icedingdong Mr. NSA is saying, and really don't want to waste my emotional energy with his propaganda. Though I do applaud your efforts to set the record straight.  Sorry I'm not much help here, as I'm better at answering questions or doing small tasks for the Nation.

No matter what Great and Productive people build, there are always those who are jealous, fearful, and at risk of losing power.  Those people will always be there to attack, and it's only going to get worse the more successful Dash becomes.  Thank you for fighting back, but don't ever let these fools, who will lose in the end because what Dash is building is GREAT, touch your soul. 
legendary
Good afternoon folks. I hope you are enjoying your day/night, wherever you happen to be.

Anyone here like baseball? Allow me to tell you a little story.

The Toronto Blue Jays are a Major League Baseball club that are near and dear to my heart. My passion for them equals my passion for Dash. When they last won the World Series I was on top of the world. That was over 20 years ago.

The interim has been filled with disappointment, mismanagement and bad luck, leading to 20 years of frustration even with competitive teams.

Now last year, after the Blue Jays finally made the playoffs and were in a do or die situation, a rare error was made that led to the opposing manager bringing out the baseball rule book for a technicality that allowed the opposition to score a run and take the lead.

The crowd's heart sank. Would they lose this way? Will the frustration never end?

Then something magical happened. In the bottom of the same inning, feared slugger Jose Bautista stepped up to bat with two runners on. What happened next will go down in history as one of the purest passionate moments you will ever see in sports, or life for that matter.

Why am I telling you this story?

Well for Dash, the 20 years of frustration represents the two years of spin and innuendo, the Toronto Blue Jays represent Dash Nation, and this thread is OUR bat flip. We're not taking it anymore.

Even if you don't like baseball, click the image to get a true feeling of the spirit of this thread:

Join us in Dash Nation and create a passion around progress, optimism and decentralized technology.

Thank you for your indulgence. I'll be back tonight. To Dash!

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)
legendary
The day a list equals decentralization and a strong cryptosystem not built on hype and promises is the day you attach the cryptography that validates a valid system that doesn't use the end to end principle and the moment you attach an explanation as to how funneling back money into the masternodes bought with an instamine somehow, magically becomes not an oligarchy, but a truly decentralized cash--see some of us don't hide behind walls of BS to sidestep the main issue.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1012
Lol, typical misdirection from the Gordon Gecko fanclub Grin That book is still being written dumbass and Dash is helping write it, when the first edition comes out we'll help you with the bigger words Wink

Maybe you can point me to the chapter that explains how you take a 30% instamine, create paynodes that cost a 1000 dash each, and have the emissions magically get distributed in non-centralized manner? I'm guessing it's between the chapters on fairy dust and moon dragons.

After you've given me that chapter, you can show me the one on how you achieve adequate privacy without the end-to-end principle? Or is that just written in promises and buzzwords like the rest of you media? Or maybe it's between "X11, good until it's broken" and "Ethelution, we saw it was making money, so we did some things just like them, only we found a way to make it more centralized."

I'd be worried about those memory issues if I was you, you've had the answer to those questions at least 5 times in this thread alone, never mind the few hundred other places you've asked them. Seeing as you need practice with your reading skills, here's part of a summary of what was achieved in 2015:
https://dashtalk.org/threads/dashs-incredible-2015-and-a-gaze-into-the-crystal-balls-2016.7576/

Achievements

Technical / Development
        Stable implementation of the 2nd tier
        Added InstantX instant transactions: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/darkcoin-now-supports-instant-transactions/
        Blockchain based governance and network-funded budgeting system: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dash-implement-decentralized-governance-system/
        Upgrade from Litecoin to Bitcoin Core codebase
        Release of the Dash wallet version 11
        Release of the Dash wallet version 12
        Added support for multi Masternode configurations from a single wallet
        Improved DarkSend speed and efficiency
        Implementation of the project governance framework
        Improvements to Masternode payment frequency
        Implementation of the Electrum-Dash wallet (together with TREZOR implementation): https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Hardware Wallets
        Implementation of the Apple iPhone wallet: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/iPhone - DashWallet v.0.8.8
        Implementation of the Android wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.darkcoin.wallet
        Launch of Dash Evolution (3rd Tier, decentralized social data storage, social network functionality, an identity system, a decentralized API): https://www.dash.org/evolution/

Marketing
        Re-branded Darkcoin to Dash
        New website coinciding with rebranding. More content, new design and multilingual (Chinese, Russian and Spanish)
        dash.org domain purchase
        Launched new website design project
        Creation of "What is Dash?" video and translated it to 20 languages:
        Presentation at Barcelona Bitcoin Meetup:
        Presentation at Bitcoin Wednesday in Amsterdam:
            Dash keynote in October and next two sessions in November and December
            Dash as a sponsor of Bitcoin Wednesday
            New contacts and relationships taken from the event
        Presentation at FinTech Amsterdam:
        LaBITconf 2015 in Mexico:
        Evan's keynote during the conference
        New contacts and business relationships with key crypto industry representatives
        Tennis open advertisement
        Multiple community videos and marketing campaigns
        First Dash music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EZ8U5F8V1U
    Business development
        Establishment of new relationships
            Bitcoin Wednesday
            LaBITConf relationship and participation in the conference
            Koinbanx relationship established during conference in Mexico
            North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami
            Transform PR - they will support our PR and marketing efforts
        Merchants and services
            Initiated project of Dash integration with Lamassu BTMs
            Trezor hardware wallet for Dash
            Genesis Mining https://www.genesis-mining.com/ (offering cloud mining services for Dash)
            Additional merchants, for more details go to: https://dashtalk.org/threads/merchant-directory-listing-updated-oct-2015.3445/
    PR / Social Media
        Extended Social Media Pages:
            13 Pages (daily updates)
            4-5 Chat Groups (incl, Slack, Telegram, IRC,....)
        China (as they can not access dash.org)
            Banner Ads on 8btc
            8btc Community/ Wallet download page / Dash Section/ translations (100% News)
            Extended Social Media (QQ Group's)
            www.dashpay.cn ready but not launched yet
        Spain
            Banner Ads
            Translation / Publishing News / Giveaway
            Extended Social Media (FB page)
        Portugal
            Banner Ads
            Translation / Publishing News / Giveaway
            Extended Social Media (FB page + Telegram Chat Group)
        Russia
            http://dash.org.ru
            Translation / Publishing News / a lot of community PR
            Extended Social Media (FB page)
        Wiki + YouTube (Guides)
            YouTube 502 subscribers, 56,132 views, 120 Videos (incl different languages + Subtitles)
            Dash Wiki (99% up to date, incl Guides, Videos, Explanations, Help, Q n A,....)
    Orgnizational
        Dash Strategy: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OC/Dash Strategy
        Mission and Vision statement: https://dashtalk.org/threads/dash-mission-and-vision-statement.4998/
        New core team members: moocowmoo, fulltimegeek, balu, __kot__ and many others
        Migration to Slack and defined roles in our virtual organization

(Continued...)

None too shabby as I'm sure you'll agree Wink Things are moving even faster this year. Say hello to the past for me, x
legendary
Lol, typical misdirection from the Gordon Gecko fanclub Grin That book is still being written dumbass and Dash is helping write it, when the first edition comes out we'll help you with the bigger words Wink

Maybe you can point me to the chapter that explains how you take a 30% instamine, create paynodes that cost a 1000 dash each, and have the emissions magically get distributed in non-centralized manner? I'm guessing it's between the chapters on fairy dust and moon dragons.

After you've given me that chapter, you can show me the one on how you achieve adequate privacy without the end-to-end principle? Or is that just written in promises and buzzwords like the rest of you media? Or maybe it's between "X11, good until it's broken" and "Ethelution, we saw it was making money, so we did some things just like them, only we found a way to make it more centralized."

Activity: 317
Merit: 1012
Pages:
Jump to: