Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 22. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 07:40:34 AM
In my opinion, trading daily for profits is high risk, you should wait to catch the high wave, like BTC is going to 4k then bounce back to 8k, its 100% profit Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 07:36:16 AM
I do not know, too much  risks. To trade often you need a lot of experience. A lot of people are involved in the bidding, and they all want to make money. Mine is better to buy in a long term.
Activity: 264
Merit: 20
|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|
April 14, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
i buy bitcoin yesterday in .2 with price of 7000$ in bittrex and now i profit on 100% by. the current price of 8000$ just hold and buy more instead selling cheap price.It is ok any pair to traid in btc.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 14, 2018, 07:12:19 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

I did tried that once by adopting Warren Buffett’s “buy low, sell high” strategy. In Yobit, I am trading FAITH/BTC and bought them between 44 to 47 satoshi and sell them all at 49 to 50 satoshi, which kinda worked for me apart from my holdings. It’s kind of fun actually, if you just know what you’re doing or winning most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 14, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

It's well to remember that $50 day profit is inseparable from $100 day loss. Crypto market is too unstable to plan a guaranteed day profit. But there's no denying that it all depends on your investbank amount, so fortune favors the bold, mate.
One thing most newbie traders do not understand though is that as long as you know what you are doing, you can still always find ways to minimize the losses. It is a volatile and unpredictable market, but it is only when you do not have a strategy or you do not have any knowledge, that would make you incur such a huge loss to profit ratio.

Maybe someone like that may just have to go back to the books to learn. However, making something like that daily depends on the capital involved, but no one can guarantee a specific amount daily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 12, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
Making $50 profit a day is actually quite impossible and too much to ask for to be honest. Day trading won't be giving you this much profit, else you will be seeing everyone do that. But if you actually have a huge capital to invest, and be able to trade bulk of coins for small profit, then it might be possible though you will be taking a huge risk, which I think is not worth taking.
I don't think that it is impossible, I know some people who actually make things that you have said as possible, so there is really no impossible at all to a person who will find a way to make things or to have the things they want, it is just a matter of focus and how much you are eagerness to earn.
Activity: 65
April 12, 2018, 03:17:44 PM
why go for uncertainty when you can try and get sure profit in periodic trades?
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 07:12:07 AM
Day trading is not so easy that you can make quick profit. But, it all depends on the market situation.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 12, 2018, 07:04:18 AM
Making $50 profit a day is actually quite impossible and too much to ask for to be honest. Day trading won't be giving you this much profit, else you will be seeing everyone do that. But if you actually have a huge capital to invest, and be able to trade bulk of coins for small profit, then it might be possible though you will be taking a huge risk, which I think is not worth taking.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 06:41:31 AM
I think it's hard to get profit from daily trading because the price is hard to predict and sometimes the price goes down or goes up for a long time, and you should pay attention to the market every time, maybe even lose your money
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
50$ is not a lot to make profit with, day trading will almost never be a consistent gain game. if you make a 10% profit on your daily trading, which I think is highly unlikely, you end up with a 5$ profit, not a lot huh? but here is what I think you should do: go for it anyway, you will learn a LOT from it and 50$ is not a lot of money so even if you lose all of it you'll be just fine.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
Trading with USDT and Bitcoin is the safest thing to trade.  Alts are too risky but gives a very return of investment.  Just take a look of EOS,  it pumps to 40% the lastday while ETH is only 5%.

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 05:56:58 AM
yes its possible to trade only one coin. But to get this $50 daily im bot sure you can have it . Even professional traders experience to lose like what is happening now in the market.

You must be a very experienced, professional trader to do this business. If you do not know much about the market and its rules and regulations, better choose long-term trading.
Activity: 252
April 12, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
I think that day trading is a kind of very good investment way, as long as you have a unique vision and keen observation on the market, then you will get profits, day trading risk is not high, the relative profits will not be too much.
Activity: 181
April 12, 2018, 01:39:36 AM
I think it will only drain your energy and time to monitor the market and always keep it up every day, and now it's a bit difficult to do that because btc is down and most altcoin follow btc
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
April 12, 2018, 01:35:38 AM

It is always possible that you can get $50 profit every day but it still depends on how much is your capital. Of course if you have a bigger capital then just a small movement of the coin it would be achieved but if you have a small capital then it may take some time before you can get this amount of profit and it may become weekly that it will be reach. It still depends on what percentage of movement before you can reach this profit.

I agree with BTC USDT pair because if you like day trading then technical analysis is more effective because the higher the volume, the more people use charts and if they use the same indicator then there is a high probability that the support and resistance would still be the same so you just have to put your buy above support and sell below resistance so that your order will be filled.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 01:35:09 AM
You should have goal to make profit from trading in monthly, lets say  minimum 50% amonth because the situation of market in each day is different, when the market downtrend can be in  aweek you can not make profit. Now the market in consolidate and side away will be more difficult to get big profit, and only possible take profit between 5 to 10% per trade. When the market ATH you can increase your target profit per trade. Understanding price action of market is important to make profit.
Activity: 93
April 12, 2018, 01:01:29 AM
Being a college student I prefer the daily trading because it gives me enthusiasm for the every next day
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
main thing is to just be patient and don't be tricked into a mini pump to buy at a high price.  Just keep some low buy offers in as well incase someone with large bags comes in and dumps a lot at once.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
April 09, 2018, 12:40:23 PM
I think if you can earn $50 per day so possible it is not only $50 you can earn thousand of $$ but you need best experience trading and update knowledge worldwide, so you can try practice forex & Iqoption.
I do not know why, but something most of my interlocutors always dissuaded me from trading in Forex. you nothing and I appeared some claims to this project when I tried myself to do some actions to start trading.

Day trading will be working now due to the current price fluctuation of the market and then they can get the short term profit for sure. Please pick the right trading site and set the trading bot for you you will need to do very works on setting the trades multiple time.

There is no need of comparing the bitcoin trading with the forex here. Forex is completely shit but crypto trading will give a big profit. If you just hold the fund as well.
Pages:
Jump to: