Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 23. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 12:28:34 PM
I think if you can earn $50 per day so possible it is not only $50 you can earn thousand of $$ but you need best experience trading and update knowledge worldwide, so you can try practice forex & Iqoption.
I do not know why, but something most of my interlocutors always dissuaded me from trading in Forex. you nothing and I appeared some claims to this project when I tried myself to do some actions to start trading.
just I mean practice forex & Iqoption. forex practice free balance $500 & Iqoption free balance $10000 this is just demo and practice yourself, and must be your need long time research and help a trading expert person so you can be the winner. otherwise, if you invest a few time for trading so many many risks or cannot win.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 07:23:40 AM
I think if you can earn $50 per day so possible it is not only $50 you can earn thousand of $$ but you need best experience trading and update knowledge worldwide, so you can try practice forex & Iqoption.
I do not know why, but something most of my interlocutors always dissuaded me from trading in Forex. you nothing and I appeared some claims to this project when I tried myself to do some actions to start trading.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
April 09, 2018, 06:19:32 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
Learn money management and Trading emotion.

The profit is easily achievable if you have enough amount of capital.

i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
Currently, the BItcoin USD pair is the best pair to trade because it makes a lot of movements.
Activity: 360
April 09, 2018, 06:03:52 AM
Activity: 406
April 09, 2018, 04:10:04 AM
I'm doing this right now and I can say it's one of the best way to earn bitcoin because you can use your skill and strategies to have more chance of having earning huge amount of money. You can start here even if your capital is tight because you're the one who will decide about your earning and based on how much hard work you put the result of it. As a daily trader you must monitor your coins carefully because time is your enemy here, no one wants to lose their money so having skills and time you will surely achieve your goals.
Activity: 532
April 09, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
It seems simple, I think not always favorable, depending on the capital you spend. Long-term holdings give you safety, as well as higher profits every day. The market is not always stable. You should not do that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 03:42:16 AM
When I have started learning Crypto, I was reading hodl advice all over the place and adopting. Luckily I have sold Eth despite of that two months ago and avoided a huge crash. I could now buy at least three times more Eth for the same price. And two to three times more btc.
Trading requires lot of time, devotion and concentration. It is a great thing to learn but needs to be played very carefully, and with no greed.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 03:24:46 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

It's well to remember that $50 day profit is inseparable from $100 day loss. Crypto market is too unstable to plan a guaranteed day profit. But there's no denying that it all depends on your investbank amount, so fortune favors the bold, mate.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:04:19 AM
There are a lot of trading options you can opt for. Arbitrage trading is one thing you can look at if you're lazy to research on which coins you want to invest in. But arbitrage trading involves a lot of risk, and there are a lot of factors to factor in like time, withdrawal time, etc.

I personally trade altcoins mostly paired to BTC. Then when BTC is taking a hit, I sell them to USDT then wait for better entry point to get back in. But I don't really do day trading anymore due to the high risks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
April 09, 2018, 02:48:49 AM

The fixed profit of 50$ would depend of how much your initial capital would be, the lesser the capital, the higher the risk. During this bear market, even the charts would confuse you and let's you enter even you got confirmations that would result consecutive losses, like me.  Grin
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
April 09, 2018, 01:58:13 AM
For me day trading is not advisable because its always take a risk, better for a long term investment to earned more profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 01:57:46 AM
To get profit in crypto is not easy like that and also can not in the target like that.
The market is difficult to predict, and may not be in line with our expectations.

Do not be greedy, getting a profit per day is enough. No need a target.
Not everyone can be like that.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2018, 01:28:23 AM
$50 profit from daily trading which started from small amount of capital i think this is difficult to do so even most people says it's possible but i don't think it will be steady but if you have large amount of capital to starting trade such as $5000 or more i think this is possible because your profit target is only $50 which mean only 1% from your basic capital of money
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:40:54 PM
Keep your investment short and distributed equally over every sets of wallets and proceed with caution Smiley
Activity: 532
April 08, 2018, 05:24:50 PM
I finally found best day trading pair and it isn't bitcoin or ethereum it is litecoin i see the price changing by 10-20$ daily and with the price of litecoin just 3% of current bitcoin price you can easily make profits higher profits with lesser risk involved trust me try it once
I think that this is a rather tempting offer, as I used to pay attention to fluctuations in the price of coins in 5%. This gave me a profit on the difference in price to several hundred dollars a day.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
April 08, 2018, 05:09:30 PM
I finally found best day trading pair and it isn't bitcoin or ethereum it is litecoin i see the price changing by 10-20$ daily and with the price of litecoin just 3% of current bitcoin price you can easily make profits higher profits with lesser risk involved trust me try it once
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 08, 2018, 04:50:45 PM
Yes by doing day trading you can easily earn $50 a day, all you have to do is get good knowledge about the market and practice trading for free first and then spend your money on it. But the noobs here don't understand this and start trading without any previous experiences and also don't bother to read a few books as they emphasize on learn from your losses and then they loose big, so it's important to know about the thing that you are about to go into, so my advise is just be calm and have a good knowledge about trading, then start it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
April 08, 2018, 03:37:46 PM
If you want to earn 50usd per day in trading. You must have a considerable capital. With large capital you can trade through bitcoin or altcoin. For 500usd you only need 10% of price increase to get 50usd profit and for 5000usd capital you only need 1% increase in a day to get 50usd profit. But it also has a high risk for loss. My advice, don't be too hopeful with high profits in trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 03:22:01 PM
It entirely depends on how much knowledge do you have and how much capital are you willing to invest. Considering the amount you want to earn in a day, that is, 50$ you have to invest a relatively higher amount and study the technical analysis and charts carefully. Remember, that day trading is riskier in the sense that prices may not move as per your expectations. So be ready to trade only that much of amount which you are willing to lose. Moreover withdraw some money at regular intervals too.

$50 is not enough to invest, $50 is enough for a quick trade, but you can make pennies out of it, everytime that i am trading i am not using less than $200 for each trade, even a 2% out of it would be enough for me.
But it depends on the situation instead of "how much" do you have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
April 08, 2018, 03:04:16 PM
It entirely depends on how much knowledge do you have and how much capital are you willing to invest. Considering the amount you want to earn in a day, that is, 50$ you have to invest a relatively higher amount and study the technical analysis and charts carefully. Remember, that day trading is riskier in the sense that prices may not move as per your expectations. So be ready to trade only that much of amount which you are willing to lose. Moreover withdraw some money at regular intervals too.
Pages:
Jump to: