Pages:
Author

Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it? - page 14. (Read 12765 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
i am fully agree with you!these ico cheater should get death penalty.but  no one catching them or they are using fake document to use it on ico related sites.in my opinion most of scam ico leader is from russian.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

The death penalty. In the decentralized network, you will not find these fraudsters. If you have 1. 000 000 $ you successfully arrange your life on the island. So do not waste your strength and nerves.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.
They should be put in jail, not killed. You are also to blame, you lost your money because you are poorly analysed project.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

If you will ask the community of working and investing in crypto world there will be 100% YES on this question.
But this topic should not taken place on this, ARE WE IN FAVOR OF DEATH PENALTY TO CORRUPT GOVERNMENT?
Are we in favor of letting plunderers to be sentenced to death? will hey allow it?

We need now is the regulation to keep the scammers away in the community and stop them on having their own ICO!
Hey I'd do the politicians myself, funniest part of the scamcoins is that they all look the same. Nowadays they don't even need to code to get an ICO out, yes they show who the team is, 5 people who are good at hyping and talking not a single coder.

I think there's no clean way with this kind of people.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think that for fraud should not be death penalty. Yes, it certainly causes great hatred among people to such scammers, and this post shows that this is really a very acute situation, but still the death penalty for fraud, it's too much.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
How can an exit scam or ICO scammers be compared with other crimes (capital offences) that are sancionted with death penalty? Anyone who favors such thing against scammers is dumb. A solid regulatory framework in the crypto space, especifically targeted towards ICOs, will take care of the problem in the long run.

You're frustrated, angry, I understand, but death penalty? C'mon, have some common sense.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
I dont think death is the best way to charge scammer. We dont need to do that to decrease scammer. for me, jail and publicize their identity are enough to make them detterent.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

Well
First. U dont know anything about ico,u just think ico just like a investement,basicaly ico created for offering their shares of that project.
And how the hell u buying it even though you don't know anything about it.
Then, u and many people just came to ico because huge profit with short time
And then another people come to ico for creating money with fake ico and bite ur money.
I am not blame you,but u should understand ,know what will u lose first, than what will u get.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I don't think that they really deserve it but if it is meant to lower the rate of scamming then it could be worth it,
But I think it wouldn't be really effective because scammer would just use a fake information.
And I think we don't really have the right to take away someone's life.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
I think you've come up with a cruel punishment for them. Of course it is very unpleasant, Cho there are people who are engaged in similar things, but we will be able to do nothing with it. After all, the death penalty is a very serious punishment, it seems to me that it is too tough to use it for scammers. There are more worthy people for this. But in any case, we can't decide.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
What ´s your advice? I agree with some penalization but how to? Only by contacting police and paying lawyers. But a lot of scam ICOs are left the game and noone from the team is convicted, that is not good!
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Well, crime orchestrators are supposed to be held responsible for their crimes but we shouldn't also forget that this is the internet we aee talking about. In fact it ia no ones fault that we didn't know about these scams and then we threw our monies into it but we didn't research further. In fact if we had consulted our country authorities qe would've been saved but since we are humans and the scent of money can't let us be, we hardened oyr ears and we ended up where we are now. I think we should use this opportunity to educate ourselves as well as our friends and family.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Do NOT Invest and Join ICO Bounties is the best punishment we can give them Cheesy Let them waste their initial capital money to create their fancy website and whitepaper.

In the end they will stop launching their fake ICO company when they saw its not profitable anymore. But for as long as people keep joining their bounty program and they keep getting free marketing from unsuspecting bounty workers they will continue to multiply.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

If you will ask the community of working and investing in crypto world there will be 100% YES on this question.
But this topic should not taken place on this, ARE WE IN FAVOR OF DEATH PENALTY TO CORRUPT GOVERNMENT?
Are we in favor of letting plunderers to be sentenced to death? will hey allow it?

We need now is the regulation to keep the scammers away in the community and stop them on having their own ICO!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Maybe some people are caught up in fraud and that is nothing but the risk of investing in cryptocurrency that is put together in one space from around the world. in the world of increasingly advanced technology, smart people use it for crime for their own benefit. I strongly agree that hackers are given appropriate penalties but do not die because in my opinion if what they take can be returned sufficiently and only imprisoned.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
That's possible OP but i think better to risk if the chance that this will grow like use btc and some alts here that really good for investment for so long then if you earn in this try to risk in new like in ICO,tokens,alts,coins and more different kind of investment another thing death penalty is not acceptable in some ways like many will disagree by this like church and government still in some country they really try that
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Yeah but before killing them, let's make them suffer !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Get some help op... seriously.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

As a hunter, I feel sad when they cheat me, but I don’t invest and lose money. Do not think about death. After all, life is bumirang and it can return to you. But fraudsters should be punished. But it is difficult to do in my opinion. transaction history is too difficult to track.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
It's not easy to give a death sentence to scammers, and you don't need to think far for that, you should be careful in participating in the ico project, do research first before you give your money.
I agree with this, its not easy give a death penalty to scammer. Yes we know they are worst people, lazy to work, but if talk about crime, fraud will not end so the solution is from ourself, dont not invest if you dont trust the project and make sure do own reseach, Of course see the team, real or not
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I understand your frustration, but death penalty is only applicable, when applicable, to death crimes, not money related issues.
Pages:
Jump to: