Pages:
Author

Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it? - page 15. (Read 12810 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Well, of course, no one will kill them, but at least they should return all the money to people and go to jail
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
The death penalty according to me is not reasonable for fraud, the most important thing is that the scammers caught and entered into the prison have reduced the risk of fraud, which is clear that ICO is now starting to grow with such trends as ICO, IEO, STO
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
it's a very severe punishment for ICO scammers and it will be enough to take off all their money or other assets. it will help to reduce their quantity.

Aaaand you shitting yourself, ofcourse legaly that action will never be taken but.. you know, people sometimes knows and likes the fact that one can fix it's own problems, you and your kind be afraid of being doxxed because never never know what comes in the future.

In fact, you are right that fraudsters should be held responsible for the actions, but unfortunately in the field of cryptocurrency there is still no body that controls the legality of ico.
What is really uncomprehensive is the sucess of ICO sites and exchanges accepting them or the listing fees or just the fact that even if you see its a scam you would go in AND promote it for a small profit.

----

I however got to the thought that not only the owners/doe-rs should be held responsible but the paid shills they use and the army of bounty accounts that just use the shills to pump their thread.
----

Well, just let the law take its right cause and never put justice in your own hands.
It is a fact that scammers have cause some people to shed tears and that is really disheartening.
I been a victim on some occasions, but that has also made me to learn my lessons and has made me to be whom I am today.
Lol there's no justice, you just a bit scared? Just don't worry, as your identities start going out so will lives or legs. We don't trust cops to fix our shit, remember that.
Laws don't do shit nor those legal companies that work with them either.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Well, just let the law take its right cause and never put justice in your own hands.
It is a fact that scammers have cause some people to shed tears and that is really disheartening.
I been a victim on some occasions, but that has also made me to learn my lessons and has made me to be whom I am today.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
In fact, you are right that fraudsters should be held responsible for the actions, but unfortunately in the field of cryptocurrency there is still no body that controls the legality of ico.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
I think the death penalty is a little harsh but I know what you mean. These scammers are not only stealing our funds but destroying an industry. They are ruining the reputation or crypto currencies which could have a market cap 10x higher if not for them
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
it's a very severe punishment for ICO scammers and it will be enough to take off all their money or other assets. it will help to reduce their quantity.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I do agree with the death penalties but according to the law. Because they steal people's hard working money! They don't know how much sorrow feeling happens when someone scammed from an ICO project! At least these people need to be caught but most of the scammers are very lucky, no one can find them after scam!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Can we break one of their legs first, then if they recidivate get the head? I think it would even be easier to do than directly killing them. But yeah we need some measure against them.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
For me it is very harsh to ask for death penalty but yes i agree that scammers should be brought to justice and if their scam is confirmed then they must be given strict punishments alongwith fund recogery and refund to investors, heavy fine and lifetime imprisonment. We need strict punishments so that no one commits scams again.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
It's not easy to give a death sentence to scammers, and you don't need to think far for that, you should be careful in participating in the ico project, do research first before you give your money.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

Last few months ICO was nearly stopped and Scammers were in rest. Now market conditions are becoming better and ICOs are getting more investors. That's why scammers are now becoming active to cheat and stole investors money by creating any fake project. Recently we have seen many scam projects in the ICOs. Investors should be aware of it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.
Pages:
Jump to: