Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 25. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 02, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
I do not panic when there is a correction in the market. I just keep the coins because I know that the market will soon recover and will go up and then the profit is waiting for me. Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
I've never made a decision in a panic situation. it will only disrupt the atmosphere of our own thoughts. keep calm in the face of any situation, despite facing a red market situation! Cool Cool
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

I made a wrong decision before but it's not about panic, it's about listening to someone claiming a very good trader himself, who had read many articles and watched hundreds of trading videos and somehow can predict bitcoin price through his technical analysis skills but his prediction didn't happen. I was screwed buying bitcoin at a very high price. So, don't listen to someone claiming a so-called expert, just do your own research.
Activity: 15
August 31, 2018, 08:18:48 PM
I think no need to ask i'm sure people first choice are ethereum before investing into the other altcoins why because ethereum is very secured investment and their strong stability in the marketplace as second coins from the king bitcoin.
Activity: 26
August 31, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
Like most people present here, I give my preference to Ethereum. I only invest in it because I trust it very much and I think that this is the most successful and promising coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 04:52:56 PM
I made the wrong decision many times under the effect of panic.
Now to avoid the temptation, I disconnect everything (computer, phone,...) : it's definitely the best decision!!
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:48:33 PM
Only inexperienced and overly trusting people fall into a panic. Moreover, now nothing particularly terrible with the market is happening. Everything can not be all easy. And the more time is needed
Merit: 108
August 31, 2018, 04:47:22 PM
Constant study of information and making independent decisions is the best advice. So do not pay attention to someone else's panic. Grin
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 31, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
Panic is always bad. Very rarely good decisions are taken during a panic. Cool down, then make decisions!
It's not a good idea, to decide in panic mood that's a big mistake for you it can causes loss of coin. Have a presence of mind and not committing panic because there will be more days to come. You must wise in terms of that and you must plan first in order not to regrets.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
Panic is always bad. Very rarely good decisions are taken during a panic. Cool down, then make decisions!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
August 31, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
Yes, I needed money urgently and I sold 17 cents in a panic, and then it grew to $ 1. I did not suffer any loss. But this can be considered a shortage
Activity: 139
August 30, 2018, 06:29:44 AM
I made myself sure to not to decide when in panic or any emotional feelings, because when you are in panic, you tend to decide on things that you dont usually decide when you are on your normal emotional state. So dont ever decide to do panic selling because maybe you will regret it when things go normal again few days or weeks later.
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 04:20:49 AM
Guys dont make such a decision  in panic when the price of your tokens gets down because  when its the nature of crypto market,  ups and downs will be there. I think you should wait for some days so that you can gain profit when the market goes up.  So Don't  make decision when in panic, just chill and wait for the market upflows. You will definitely  gain such a profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 30, 2018, 04:17:42 AM
It is so hard to predict the exact fashion of the crypto market due to its being so unstable. In only some pump or sell off, the market actions significantly and this makes crypto an interesting asset to make investments and exchange.
isn't it like that before? Crypto is speculation, more and more people are speculating that we will benefit and vice versa if no one speculates there will be a situation like this.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 04:16:29 AM
I did my Decision wrong when I panic sometimes, but now I used to control my feelings even I check the market price of the coins still goes down.
Activity: 518
August 30, 2018, 04:13:36 AM
It is so hard to predict the exact fashion of the crypto market due to its being so unstable. In only some pump or sell off, the market actions significantly and this makes crypto an interesting asset to make investments and exchange.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 03:56:40 AM
Yes, I took a lot of wrong decisions when engaged in active trade. But in the past I've confessed my error and not anymore, only invest. Was not a good investment and a bad decision, I sold the EOS before its rapid growth, bought NEO and he started to fall, in General in this market without mistakes is impossible, the main thing to take for granted.
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
When I started to deal with cryptocurrency I made a mistake in panic. When the coin fell in price I was afraid of further fall and sold it, but after a couple of days it grew by 33%. I was upset. Now I'm not panicking, it's very difficult but I'm holding on
Activity: 264
August 30, 2018, 03:37:47 AM
It a very sad experience I don't like sharing but I will try share it with you, it happened that I got a token whischbis worth $3000 buy as weeks pass it keep falling in value and within two weeks it got down as low as $900 at first I was thinking it will soon get back up but it keeps falling each blessed days and it got to a point it fell down to $400 and at this point Iowa's already panicking but I still hold on to my token a day came that it went up again as high as $1900 at this point I was happy and I said to myself I will leave it for it to increase the more but look and behold it started falling again around $1700 this time,for me not to get back to the horrible $400 again I sold off and I was happy with myself but look and behold four weeks later I went to check for the same token and the worth of the token I had then was now at $6000. I was so mad at myself and it pain me till today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:37:19 AM
I have experienced it when the price went down and I immediately sold all tokens or coins in my wallet. It was a fatal mistake for me because in a few months everything went up and I continued to regret it. I have to learn from the experiences and mistakes I have done.
Pages:
Jump to: