Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 24. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
Once. I have earned particular tokens from a bounty, and decided to hold. Now, that token flops at almost 0. I wish I sell all of those.
If I earned a tokens from a bounty campaign I decided also to hold my token because now the trading or selling of tokens is very low due to the drop of the market. Don't panic and just wait for the market goes up again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
I always tell everyone that any solution is in a panic. will never lead us to the set goals and objectives. And what morally pulls us down. It also does not give you money to earn and develop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:35:34 AM
While making decisions about investing you need to use only fundamental and technical analysis, but not  intuition.
Activity: 317
September 05, 2018, 07:28:20 AM
It is a very unwise action  to make any decision under panic. Personally I have not make any decision under panic in crypto because it will definitely lead to regrets. Whenever the market condition is unpredictable,  it is better to keep calm to be able to decipher how things will go in other to make the right decision.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
was like that moment when he raised not a bad amount on the stock exchange and saw a coin in one exchange, they rolled to one satosh with one candle, and cost 10. And then it began to be bought off and I decided to take a chance and bought it. everything was happening so quickly that I bought four satoshi for the sake of lust quickly gaining money. As a result, she was again dumped and I made a quick minus of 50%.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 05, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Now the correction of the market has begun, the price of the etherium is falling ever lower, according to forecasts the price of bitcoin will drop to $ 6000. I think all this can lead to panic. Be attentive.
Activity: 133
September 05, 2018, 06:59:06 AM
On the view of always take time to making decision, have calm and patience. We should not take decision quickly and panic,  because many time these step may be wrong and reason of big loss. we should take risk in this situation and work with smartly.
Activity: 86
September 05, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
I have experienced many wrong decisions, all caused by panic. Now I think I have been able to overcome the interference that panic has caused me. At this moment, the market is falling again. I am no longer panicking.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2018, 06:46:23 AM
Since I've started/joined the crypto world, one thing I've learnt from people is that making decision to sell your coins in panic is really bad for business. When you sell in panic you wont get the actual profit you desire. best thing is to wait and see how it goes
if you panic you can't make a decision because usually the decision taken when people panic will usually regret it. You have to deal with it calmly and patiently, of course you must be sure to make decisions and think well. if you don't want to lose, of course you have to wait and be patient so that you get a big profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
September 05, 2018, 06:09:25 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
Yeah i do lately when ETH market price fall that much. I never thought that a market price like now for ETH would fall beyond 300 USD. As i had check before on those major fluctuations ETH market price does not fall below 300 USD and that was the time I do panic as a result i decided to sell my ETH holdings.
Activity: 44
September 05, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
Since I've started/joined the crypto world, one thing I've learnt from people is that making decision to sell your coins in panic is really bad for business. When you sell in panic you wont get the actual profit you desire. best thing is to wait and see how it goes
Activity: 260
September 05, 2018, 03:56:00 AM
The token on the bounty campaign that I've join has been already release and the official exchange was not given already by the ICO manager so I sell it in a third party exchange immediately and the only thing that I've regret is that I sell it immediately without any patience the price on the third party exchange is triple on the official exchange. That is my biggest regret in my life here in this kind of business. I realize that patience is the key to become successful and without this thing you cannot achieve your goal at its finest.
Activity: 119
September 05, 2018, 02:22:02 AM
Genuinely, freeze isn't great in this Crypto world. I terrified and sold all my Electroneum coins early this year, at that point subsequent to offering value started to develop, couldn't purchase back. Frenzy has thought me exercise. I simply consider it to be a piece of involvement. Presently I hold once I know it's for a long haul venture and couldn't care less about whatever the market is saying in regards to the coin am holding. I Lock up altogether till value hit my objective.
Activity: 73
September 04, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
We are panic because our asset get loss and hopely not all people panic to sell their asset. Decision also will be very bad if we make decision during panic. Try to be calm before making decision. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
Any decisions that are made in a panic are incorrect. Simply because the human brain can not objectively assess the situation. You can try to just try your luck .. The market of crypto is very unpredictable. I think that the best solution is patience. The head should always be cold.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 04:04:45 PM
Many people do panic when taking decisions. And sometimes this panicking make people loose their whole investments.  Because Decisions made in a panic are always wrong.
Activity: 448
September 02, 2018, 12:43:17 PM
Most of the decisions made at such moments can certainly be considered wrong, because such decisions clearly can not bring about the right thoughts, you do understand that such decisions clearly put your money at risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Sure, while we are on panic we tend to make the wrong decisions. I got regret by selling my tokens while the price was down and unfortunately a week after it, the price comeback to increase again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
September 02, 2018, 12:23:33 PM
I started to regret when i panic and sell my holdings because i am afraid that i might lose all of my holdings. After a few days i saw that some of my holdings started to rise back its price. Because of that i learned my lesson that i should stay calm and have a patience with my holdings.
Activity: 280
September 02, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
The first thing you do not need to do at the crypto currency market is never to make decisions in a panic. You can make a hasty decision and be very sorry about it. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: