Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 64. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
Panic sellers are all over the crypto market which is why it is so volatile. When mt gox moves a few thousand bitcoins there is a massive dump due to panic sellers cashing out before a price drop. I have panic sold and learned from my mistakes, hodl good coins as they will always go up!
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
June 18, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
You need to be able to control your feelings. This is one of the keys to success when working on the exchange. You need to learn and develop these skills.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
Panic for what? To be sure of the correctness of your actions, you need to assess the situation from different sides. and if the market is falling for a long time to buy, not to sell. After a recession, there is always a recovery.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

YEAH just once, when i was a week old in cryptocurrency.
well, PANIC is the worst thing to have. never make a decision when you don't have a clear mind, or you will be in a mess.
But, a mistake is the best experience to teach us the best.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 01:07:17 PM
Yeah exactly, when i enter the space newly, I bought sc coin and after few days it went then I sell off at lose then few days later the sc coin moon so high, I sold off and collect just $300 plus but if i had wait for one more week, I would have made over $4000k plus dollars  Cry. weak hand me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
May 25, 2018, 05:59:37 AM
My major mistake is sell before high price. Every time i am afraid to lose best price and sell. Then i watch how my coin growing more and more. Don't panic and hold.  Smiley

That happens very often, because prices sometimes change so fast you can't keep up. But again, whatever went down will go up again and you will get another chance to sell high (if a coin is good of course).
Activity: 238
May 25, 2018, 05:57:44 AM
Yes it was. When the market fell I started selling my coins. As it turned out, it was a mistake and the market began to grow after my sale.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 05:50:54 AM
Yes, I make the wrong decisions. But it wasn't because I was panicking. In fact, we are making incorrect sales or purchases because we are dealing with a small amount of information.
We read everything we can find on the Internet, but this is not always true. Insider information is outlawed. But it is those who are richest investors to it. They are not mistaken. They own information and own the world.
Just like you lack of fundamental support to create a good decision. Because the majority of crypto news said can be manipulated through paid some authors to create fake news about that.
This has already happened in so many times and that can give a great impact to the market.
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
May 25, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

I did. I panic sold bitcoin before and I'm not going to do the same thing again. I sell now only when I feel like the project won't reach its potential or when I need to convert to fiat. Not because of falling prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
May 25, 2018, 05:38:00 AM
My major mistake is sell before high price. Every time i am afraid to lose best price and sell. Then i watch how my coin growing more and more. Don't panic and hold.  Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
May 25, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

of course, and it can be the most rewarding experience.
that's why you have to find a lot of knowledge and insights related to crypto. everyone has ever regretted his decision on crypto speculation including me.
Merit: 31
May 25, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

That's the one thing you need to avoid when trading crypto at all costs. If you panic when trading then ideally you would be better off just holding your bitcoins.

In most cases people panic because they have invested to much of money into crypto, or to much of their portfolio into one coin,or are not confident enough on the long term fundamental value of a particular coin.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 05:30:24 AM
that's a big mistake for people who are too panicky. people panic must take the wrong decision because in his heart there is a big loss,
for I do not experience panic because if my panic will bring a mistake and cause regrets, you must make decisions calmly and patiently because of the calm and patience will bring people into success
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 05:25:39 AM
When in January the market began to fall, I sold all my aelf (ELF) cryptocurrency, while it proved to be the most stable and only grown.

I consider this a mistake. Sell a cryptocurrency that has not fallen like everyone else, but has even grown
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:23:05 AM
In a panic, only bad decisions are made. To make decisions, you need only peace of mind. Otherwise you will be constantly mistaken and will not be able to do anything good for yourself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:20:41 AM
decisions made by people in panic often have negative consequences. in the case of crypto-currencies this leads to a loss of money.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 05:14:42 AM
When I joined crypto for the first time and invested in bitcoin, there was a time the price was fluctuating and I could not really understand what was going on and thought I will lose all my money so I sold out all the coin I had in it then at a low price. Not quite long from when I sold the coin, the market recovered and multiplied, I was very pained that if I had waited a little longer, I would have made profit, but now, no matter how the market flows, I will be calm and watch it recover.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 25, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
Simple answer is NO, for a start I don't panic with investments I retain a calm and logical approach to events unfolding. Making a quick decision should be part of your arsenal but it should still be thought out before acting. Often when values are dropping quickly it is a good chance to pick up some quality for lower prices.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 25, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
So many times  in our life we made wrong decisions when we panic because it create fear in our body system that blurred  our thinking process to make the right decisions.   It also  applies here in Bitcoin especially when you are trading.  Like for instance when we observe that the price of one  altcoin that  we are holding is dipping so badly we tend to panic which might lead us to sell.  Decisions made in a state of panic  is never the best because the right analysis is not often done about the situation and  which we will later regret it. Decisions made in a panic are not the best at all and can make you lose a lot of money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 25, 2018, 05:09:23 AM
I don't panic I stay calm, Don't need to panic when you see the market is down it's better way to buy more altcoins in low price and sell it when know you earn a profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: