Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 65. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 25, 2018, 04:57:13 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
Panic have made me lost thousands of dollars.  Earlier this said I sold of my siacoin and burst because I was scared that btc will dump hard. Less than 24hrs after I sold both coin pumped hard I missed $40,000 because of panic in less than 24hrs
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 04:51:45 AM
Yes, I make the wrong decisions. But it wasn't because I was panicking. In fact, we are making incorrect sales or purchases because we are dealing with a small amount of information.
We read everything we can find on the Internet, but this is not always true. Insider information is outlawed. But it is those who are richest investors to it. They are not mistaken. They own information and own the world.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 04:50:28 AM
I try not to make any decisions in panic because they are usually wrong. it's better not to make any decisions at all and wait some time before you calm down.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 04:18:15 AM
I really don't think that decision in panic will result in a good point. Here, we can pull the point where we are in the panic feeling, what we will do sometimes only based on our emotions. It is not good to do. Moreover, in crypto, this fluctuating situation may make somebody be more panic and emotional. Of course, they may sell the coins immediately when being panic at once. It is worse to them and to the crypto. Therefore, we must learn to be more patient and wise in taking any kind of decision.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 04:14:29 AM
The very first thing which you shouldn’t do at all is to hurry sell your coins, because in moments of panic when nobody understands what’s going on you should try to stay calm ang look after the market
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 04:11:31 AM
Any decision made in a panic or rush is never the best because the right analysis is not often done about the situation and I think bad market news can make people take a decision in a panic which they will later regret it. Decisions made in a panic are not the best at all and can make you lose a lot of money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 04:10:15 AM
I believe that, in this crypto market, everyone has made one mistake or the other. Its normal in this market. We all learn by experience and the more experience we get, the better we become.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
During the March dump I made another of decision due to panic that I can't  forgive my self till date. You need to learn when to sell,  if you get hook just baghold for a very long term.  That the best
Activity: 252
May 25, 2018, 04:06:36 AM
Panic is the biggest enemies of investors in my opinion in the currency markets. decisions made in panic always lose money to investors. In these situations you should be a little more calm.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
May 25, 2018, 03:58:47 AM
Yes, one day,  I experience making the wrong decision when in a state of panic. At that time, I had been about a month monitoring the market price to sell my tokens. At that time, I needed of money and the deadline already urgent. I monitor the market price for about a month is a small movement, even always moving downwards. I am very sad to see that. One day, I see the market price a little better then I sell all of my tokens. In a state of panic, I just sold it all. After two days, I monitor prices in the market rose dramatically, two times higher than my price yesterday. How sorry I can not wait a little more time.
Activity: 276
May 25, 2018, 03:50:36 AM
Yes before you start entering the trading industry, you have learned first in this forum. Trade Discussion, reading articles, watching YouTube videos including entry points, exit points, reading candlesticks, charts and different strategies and after a while you know you have enough knowledge you are trying to invest a small amount of investment just to become familiar. You have received a special token of a gift, and decide to hold it. Now, the token is almost 0. You hope you sell everything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 25, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

Nope, because i didn't panic in the first place because i already know the risks before i enter cryptocurrency. I know that the price is not stable and might drop anytime in the future, i already accept the fact that it will happen so im ready and i just stay calm and if I have extra i buy token while it is cheap, with that i still go negative and my portfolio is always increasing.
Activity: 602
May 25, 2018, 03:45:47 AM
Never, when I see makets with big bearish sentiment I simply close the pc and look at crypto atfer some days.... that's the only way no to be tempted to do some errors when there is panic selling.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 03:45:10 AM
I made several wrong decisions last year when the market was very panic. Now I have learned how to deal with this situation. Whenever the market is panic again, I will leave my PC immediately and stop my work immediately.
Activity: 434
May 25, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
I had sold my cryptocurrency wrongly because of panic. I was just entering the market at the time! Due to the lack of understanding of the market and cryptocurrency, I missed many opportunities! I really regret it now!
Activity: 532
May 25, 2018, 03:41:25 AM
many say do not panic but sometimes we can not help but panic. but the more experienced you are the more resilient you are to this kind of thing.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
May 25, 2018, 03:40:39 AM
I doubt you will get any personal experiences here because panic is a part of human nature and with the volatility of crypto, hard to enumerate the number of such incidents, except that you learn to deal with it eventually.

Well, panicking is normal in human nature, its a built in attitude of us, if things goes bad we panic, and through panic we loss our money and cant earn profit. But here in trading, you need to set aside that attitude, emotion is no longer needed here, if you are a professional or successful trader you know what i mean, emotion can lead you to failure. Eliminate emotion and keep trusting your intuition.
Activity: 378
May 25, 2018, 03:35:41 AM
I believe in all people have passed through such psychological condition. Of course, when you enter the crypto market you have to be willing to take risks, sometimes you invest from a loan that frightens you when they fall in price. If you join longer, the psychology you will less panic, generally prices increase and decrease is cyclical. You have to understand that prices can not increase forever. If you do not have extensive knowledge, I think you should learn a few good altcoins, do not pay attention to the daily price increase and long hold would certainly be profitable.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 25, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
yes I used to have experienced panic when the assets that I have, the market price on all down. I continue to sell all so as not to lose big. but after I sold, a few weeks later the price went up significantly and made me regret it. but it was the first time to know crypto and new to business in the world of crypto. now it is well understood and will not repeat the mistake as it once was. when the market price goes down, it will not last long. so do not panic when the price drops, get used to always think positive and always optimistic that the price will go up.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 25, 2018, 03:25:38 AM
Of course, I had. When the price is dropped immediately I was so panic. Deciding to sell some of my coins was my bad fault. It is the way when I was feeling panic because of the dropped coin.
However, that thing makes me aware to be more patient and not to be panic whatever the condition. Now, I'm feeling okay whatever happen and take the lesson wisely. This is seriously nothing good when making the decision in panic, trust me.
Pages:
Jump to: