Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 61. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:45:04 PM
I am pretty sure that all traders have the similar experience. My wrong decision was when I sold altcoins because ETH had fallen very sufficiently and the coins which I sold   made x10. I might earn my annual salary with this deal but I lost my chance.  
Do not be in hurry and in panic when making important decisions.
Activity: 55
June 19, 2018, 04:37:34 PM
Panic is normal, because we are all afraid of being damaged by property. Since this year's market is very unstable, I am basically trading every day. I have abandoned the strategy of long-term trading because short-term trading allows me to do when the market changes the fastest choice!
I agree that panic is natural. Because the events in the market turn faster than usual and many can not get used to. Therefore, I advise you to work better on the strategy and think about all your actions in advance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
Never panicked, but often made the wrong decisions.This is normal, we learn from our own mistakes.The main thing in the future is not to repeat them and then there will be a profit!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
June 19, 2018, 04:29:54 PM
When I started trading I sold a few coins in a panic. The next day I realized my mistake and now I try not to trade when everyone is panicking.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
June 19, 2018, 04:27:30 PM
Panic among people occurs when the price begins to fall sharply. And here as a rule begin to make wrong decisions. In a hurry to sell the coins. That happened to me too.  I sold the coin and three days later it grew four times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 04:08:29 PM
I made only one wrong decision about crypro. I didn't sell one of my coins when it costed 10 000$. So now it costs 500$ )) But it's expirience even bad.
Activity: 280
June 19, 2018, 04:04:14 PM
Yes, I am making those decisions often, never the less, that I know about the consequences, I know that I am doing wrong, but I cannot do anything about myself in panic, I think this is common for many people, not only for me.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
June 19, 2018, 02:42:21 PM
Oh yeah! This can happen quite often with beginning traders. And not only with beginners. As we know emotions are often hampered in trading and we can often make wrong decisions during a panic. We should better control our emotions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
Decisions within panic are often wrong. Especially in this market, everything changes in a very short time. When things go bad, people who don't panic always win. It's always worth staying calm..
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 02:32:49 PM
By making a decision in panic you might be meaning to ask if either someone has bought or sold when he panicked. Yes there are many people who might have panic sold their coins as soon as they saw a sharp decline in the price of their coin. But this is quite normal if someone is new to the crypto market as they aren't used to such volatility and for them this means that there must be some wrong news coming out that the price has dropped so much.
Activity: 95
June 19, 2018, 02:18:19 PM
the panic will make everything damaged and even destroyed.
  I am convinced that everyone has made the wrong decision and it is like regret. panic when the price drops drastically then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price. while some time later the price goes up again. but if we do not panic and can be calm in taking decisions then we can avoid the risk of losing.
Just some people are not used to the fact that there are bounty hunters here, who usually after receiving bounty tokens pour them into the market, thereby artificially lowering the cost.
Activity: 92
June 19, 2018, 02:06:58 PM
In a panic, you can never make decisions. This is the first rule of any trader. I also had this, but you should always remember if you are concerned or you are simply tired, it is better not to make decisions on the crypto currency or financial market.
Activity: 700
June 19, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
The best way to not get into the panic of the market is to have as many assets as possible in different coins, and tokens. This is a guarantee that your investment will withstand the most severe aggression from whales and bears. Another good solution is to deduce profit in dollars or euros every half a year in order to have tools for investing in a falling market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 01:58:26 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Prior to crypto currencies, I had little experience trading in the fiat markets.
I already knew that without patience in trade there is nothing to do. That's why I can keep patience.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

When I panicked, I cut my losses when I saw the falling prices that lasted for a long time. And not long after my action, the price of a coin that I already sold, rose again and caused me to lose the opportunity to make a profit. That is the bad decision that I've ever made.
Activity: 171
June 19, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
Of course, I made a decision in a panic, especially in the beginning. I try to keep to be calm, when selling or buying cryptos, but it can not always be done, especially when the price drops. For example, I sold the Twist coins at the beginning of the year, today I would sell it for more than five times the price.
Activity: 87
June 19, 2018, 01:35:50 PM
Almost every single time I've fomo'ed in to a coin it has ended badly.  Always take some time to think about it.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 19, 2018, 01:33:08 PM
   When i received my first reward in joining bounty then i see the price in exchange that slowly falling down i felt worried that's why i panic sell my tokens. Then after a month i saw the price of my token that keep on increasing i felt regret. If I didn't sold before maybe i earn too much from my hard work. What happened on my tokens is a lesson for me to learn not to panic selling when you see market down and coins price decreasing because after falling of market and all the coins it will rise and increase.
I think you did the right thing so you don't have to worry about it now or you just greedy to earn more.Because most of the tokens if the price falls it will never recover,even myself holding some tokens the prices were never recovered from that so you just made your work worth by converting that in to money at the right time because this may not happen always so your token maybe good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 19, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

My bad decisions that I ever had if I panic is that I sell to easily and try to buy into FOMO if I ever know that I was being left out by big profits.
Activity: 364
June 19, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
They are many cases I can share, but I'd rather not.
My conclusion is that it is almost certain that decision made in panic is always wrong.
Depending on the luck of each person. Sometimes I sell some coins in my wallet, and the next day the price of the coin is down. so sometimes we need to sell the coins at the right time
Pages:
Jump to: