Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 60. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 07:32:53 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

in my early beginnings in cryptospace, i am not that patient and panic sell but now, i have learned the lessons,  i manage to be calm even in the bear markets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 06:06:42 AM
panic when buying some coins then drop the price, and to return to the original price very long.
to overcome it, hold it and do not sell loss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:59:02 AM
If you really wanted to sell your coins on bull market then go for it, If market is bloody don't ever panic, I made a bad decision before so i wanted you to be patient at all times.
You'll encounter alot of bear market but still you should learn from your mistake.
Panic is very difficult to handle and its happen everytime the price getting lower again and again. We are panic because our asset get loss and hopely not all people panic to sell their asset. Decision also will be very bad if we make decision during panic. Try to be calm before making decision.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
Any decision made in a panic or rush is never the best because the right analysis is not often done about the situation and I think bad market news can make people take a decision in a panic which they will later regret it. Decisions made in a panic are not the best at all and can make you lose a lot of money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
June 19, 2018, 05:15:11 PM
Me for once have never given in to panic but I have a friend who is always panicking and in most time rush into selling his bitcoin at any slight fall in price and in most cases he end up regretting his action, the best thing to do as an investor is to overcome panic I know is not easy but when it comes to crypto currency patience is the key.
Activity: 124
June 19, 2018, 05:14:21 PM
I know wrong decision in panic very well..  Sad I was about to sell token on exchange and there was a mistake written in value of the token and I started to be very nervous and I clicked on the bottom of asks and.. I sold it in 2000× lower price.... Unbelievable and I'm so careful now, you cannot imagine..
i think thatbyounare jot the only onw who has ever done such kind of th9nga, so do not worry, i am sure you will be ready for next time

I'm ready now for everything, this such a thing what happened to me was so emotionally hard, I can't explain it. That mistake has made me more careful human, the lost of money is enormous.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 05:13:09 PM
If you really wanted to sell your coins on bull market then go for it, If market is bloody don't ever panic, I made a bad decision before so i wanted you to be patient at all times.
You'll encounter alot of bear market but still you should learn from your mistake.
Activity: 320
June 19, 2018, 05:10:29 PM
I didn't have a panic condition yet, but I made the wrong decision) Because of greed, I didn't sell tokens and now I've lost  35,000$.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 05:07:28 PM
based on experience I think panic will only hurt myself, because when we panic against the market conditions are free fall we can just make the wrong decision. so do not rush to take a decision in a state of panic, think carefully or you will regret later.
And don't think too long, because you might just miss the moment. Here it is necessary to be able to make quick decisions. And in General, panic is a harmful emotion from which it is necessary to get rid of.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
I had a bit of the opposite, the price of the token began to grow, and I was worried, and did not sell, greed, then the price fell, I waited for the growth again, but it was not Sad
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

yes, i have panic selling when I'm the first time to do a trade especially when the market is fall. and it's really a big mistake which i do. cause i almost lose all my money from that. then after a few months, the market recover even have a fantastic rise, i really regret at that time.
in my opinion, at the beginning everyone is in panic, well, almost everyone, so there are a lot of similar stories, do not worry about them
June 19, 2018, 05:05:07 PM
I know wrong decision in panic very well..  Sad I was about to sell token on exchange and there was a mistake written in value of the token and I started to be very nervous and I clicked on the bottom of asks and.. I sold it in 2000× lower price.... Unbelievable and I'm so careful now, you cannot imagine..
i think thatbyounare jot the only onw who has ever done such kind of th9nga, so do not worry, i am sure you will be ready for next time
June 19, 2018, 05:03:32 PM
i think there are a lot of people who took some decisions in bad times. usually it is selling thier coins or tokens which was a mistake
Activity: 124
June 19, 2018, 05:02:14 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
June 19, 2018, 04:57:01 PM
based on experience I think panic will only hurt myself, because when we panic against the market conditions are free fall we can just make the wrong decision. so do not rush to take a decision in a state of panic, think carefully or you will regret later.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 04:56:49 PM
My panic experiences only happen when I first dive in the crypto world, which is in people's mind when panic is the token they hold ever climbed and then back down, and they are afraid the token will go down, and take the decision to sell at a cheap price .
Activity: 56
June 19, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
do not make decisions in panoc, you will regtpret doing the things you did, that is for sure, i know a lot of examples of such behaviour
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 04:52:15 PM
I'm never experience it. Because of i'm never in panic situation. Even the market fall, I stay calm because I know that the price will recover, moreover I start my investing when the market price, so I can buy any coin with low price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 04:47:17 PM
I kept from selling at a lower rate! my wallet was hiding before my eyes! I was upset, I wanted to keep what is already or sell while there are still funds! But I endured it, and did not sell! My wallet was returned almost to its former state! Today, given such a low rate, I also wait and do not sell anything!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
Кpиптopынoк нeмнoгo ycпoкoилcя, и дaжe пoкaзывaeт нeбoльшoй pocт, нo экcпepты oжидaют, чтo yкpeплeниe цeны Bitcoin этo пpocтo шaнc вoйти в pынoк пoвышe тeм yчacтникaм pынкa, кoтopыe пpoдoлжaт пpoдaжи.
Pages:
Jump to: