Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 59. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 20, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
We make wrong decisions when we panic because it create fear in our body system that becloud our thinking process. For instance whenever we observe that the price of one of ours altcoins is dipping so badly we tend to panic which might lead us to sell.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo
June 20, 2018, 01:51:36 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

The most interesting thing is that such a decision during panic, if we talk about trading crypto, is not always wrong, as it turned out, to panic and sell the crypto during the collapse that happened this winter was very smart decision.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 01:46:32 PM
Some time it happen when we earn token and we sell immediately then after some time the price of tokens get twice then our decision are wrong so our decision comes in a panic that how should we take decision.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 01:42:16 PM
There's no way you wouldn't make bad decisions when we're panic.
Most time I got panic because I'm going through loss in Some of my investment, I'll just forget about the market and face something else to ease my panicking mind. Later when the market is healthy, I'll start fully my work. Lol
Activity: 71
June 20, 2018, 01:33:10 PM
Yes of course! I've take a wrong decision in panic sell, everyone does that by the time the price of coin is going to low beyond one expectation, now I've came to learn to hold when price are going down.
Activity: 41
June 20, 2018, 01:29:29 PM
Decisions in panic are dangerous ! If you do not sell at the right moment, wait, it's all cyclical.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 12:46:29 PM
Of course, this is one of the most common issue/mistake of people that have just came to the crypto sphere. Especially in the beginning, when I was trying to day trade and was entering my positions too early or too soon, man, I was a nervous wreck on some occasions.

It all depends on the amount invested. I made some stupid decisions but the amounts were small so I wasn't stressed at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 20, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
Don't make a decision in a panic, you may make a very wrong decision.
Because it's hard to stay rational when you're in a panic, you should choose to hold.
Yes, a lot of time to decide with your own perception in the market. When you decide in a panic it is possible to make mistakes and fortunately it, can gains losses of coins.So to be ensured all your earnings make it sure you're not greedy or in bad emotions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
Don't make a decision in a panic, you may make a very wrong decision.
Because it's hard to stay rational when you're in a panic, you should choose to hold.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

Few times especially on my first days whenever I saw a big sell wall started to sell and whenever I saw a big buy order I bought which were mainly manipulations by whales lol.
Activity: 198
June 20, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
Yes coming to cryptos,I tool a wrong decision in panic and regret for it
Few years back (in 2014 ),I was holding 350+bitcoins  that I bought for less than $30 each
Those days bitcoin spikes to $1000 in just few days and suddenly started crumbling to below $300.I got panicked and sold over 300 BTC at $290 and I i thought I made good profit.But with in few weeks bitcoin rose gain and reached ATH last year
Had I holded  those coins I would have been rich man
Lesson learn't: Don't Panic when market is gong down.It will rise again
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 10:42:23 AM
Yes I experienced that kind of problem when someone said that the coin is scam I immediately sell it and then after an hour its a fake news and the coin value goes up and I regret it all the rush ahead just makd sure that all is well. Goodluck
Activity: 322
June 20, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
Yes I have experienced it also, when someone message me that the coin I am holding has a possibility to get scammed soon. So what I do, I sell all my coin and follow what he says. And at the end I find out that I made a wrong decision with the wrong time, it is just completely opposite. The price of the coin shoots to 100x. Better advice, do not trust others news or fud, better support your decision by doing your own research first.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 20, 2018, 10:14:25 AM
It isn't sound weird if someone has panicking with the market. It's a phenomenal feeling that everyone who's new in the market.
Even the old ones are also feeling in panicked when they can't take the dips any longer.
There's no good decision if someone is in panic and it can only bring bad decision, I've been into it can't say if its many or few times but I say I've been there.

In sometimes while we are Panic and sell our investment it will you hand for us but in sometimes that is wrong the only good way to make up the situation is waiting with patience we are people saying this this is the correct way for you to make it good decision.
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
yeah, in such situation that you are excited to get your profit for the first time. Then, it makes you very sure to get it in a hurry. You shouldn't know that the value is still going up. And nothing to do more because you already claim yours. Theres a regrets in ylur decisions but next time you have idea what to do...
Activity: 103
June 20, 2018, 09:25:56 AM
Not really, you shouldn't be trading if you panic, psychology is important, especially with day trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 20, 2018, 07:56:02 AM
Hello! To be here and become a good trader need to be a super patient and cold-blooded and not super greedy but much depends on your strategy! It's great skill to feel the market when you need sell and when enough to hold!
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 07:45:11 AM
Yes i have experience some kind of fears sometimes when the price drops drastically but i still have strong faith on bitcoin to recover in the right time,while we experiencing bearish market this is the right time to invest in it.
panic can be both good and not good in ine people while you are making decision. it is good because it stimulate your mind to think any soulutiin in just a minutes or seconds. but also, it doesn't good if you overdo it. it can lead to stress and other problems that make you auit in ine situation and make you regret in the end.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
Yes i have experience some kind of fears sometimes when the price drops drastically but i still have strong faith on bitcoin to recover in the right time,while we experiencing bearish market this is the right time to invest in it.
Activity: 61
June 20, 2018, 07:40:40 AM
I believe that absolutely everyone took a hasty decision in a panic, which he later very much regretted.  but not everyone is ready to admit it.  I speak for myself, I admit my mistakes and I advise you to do the same.  In this sphere, we need iron nerves and self-control.  if I had not been so stupid, I would have solved my financial problems for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: