Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 58. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
I think that it's not the time to panic, you just need to be patient and believe in the best .. best to get experience and not stand still
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 09:50:14 AM
Maybe I will sell immediately when that time that I am one of them who got panic because of the price decreases. I don't know what will be the actual things to happen when it will be done in crypto.
Activity: 309
June 21, 2018, 05:55:45 PM
Any decision taken when one is panicking is likely to be a wrong one. Even if it turns out to be a good one, it's just by chance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 21, 2018, 05:52:46 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Surely, emotions take over most of the people and when you see everything dropping you may just sell, without even reading the news or making a decent analysis.
Rothschild said the correct thing, which works for a long time "buy when there's blood on the streets", but still you need to detect the right timing.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 05:45:43 PM
I try to control my actions and not panic when making important decisions. We must believe that everything will be fine. The state of panic does not guarantee success.
Activity: 264
June 21, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
Yes sure I have done that in the past. It actually happen that I wanted to trade a particular token which was $2 per token in the money but instead of trading once and for all,  I was of the believe that it will soon increase and make more money than usual from it but to my most surprise I saw it dropping drastically till it reaches  $0.80, I was so angry and afraid on seeing this. Angry in the sense that I should have sold in the morning when the price was high, afraid in the sense that it may fall deeper down if I don't sell on time. I decided to sell and luckily I sold for $ 0.80. After selling j check some hours later for the price and I was even more surpice see the price has gone up to $5 per token. I almost cried that I took the decision to sell at a very ridiculous price.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
 Yes, of course. I think everyone I'll ask can share similar story, I have sold my favourite coin, thinking that it would fall significantly, and it just grows then in 4x... Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
June 21, 2018, 06:02:25 AM
It happens every day due to human emotion which is inbuilt. Panicking will cause you loss and regret. I had MTC 3000 coins and there was this news that the coins is being dumped and i panicked and sold off my 3000MTC only for the coin to move from $0.035 to $0.45 within the next 3 weeks after i sold off.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 05:56:55 AM
In order not to panic you need to consciously approach the topic of cryptocurrency . And if you'll use your free days you'll be calm.  And so just learn to be calm.
Activity: 67
June 20, 2018, 03:39:47 PM
so far i can be patient and not panic because all my altcoin is everything as i expected, but i never experience the panic when my friends say if altcoin that i hold is shitcoin, but that is only rumor and hitherto did not happen
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
June 20, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Panic is an integral part of everyday work of any trader. The question is, do you know how to manage it. Personally, I never made panic sales, I have a problem that I do not want to wait, I always want to trade, and since the trade balance is small, I often sell in a minus, to trade what I'm interested in, and can say , which in 80% of cases, so far, it was right decision to sell.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 20, 2018, 02:27:14 PM
I experienced a panic when the market fluctuated, I made a few wrong decisions is sell all, then a while, the market began to grow again, I felt very regret for that decision. At that time, I was a newbie in the cryptocurrency market, everything was unfamiliar to me. At the moment, I have had a bit of experience after experiencing a lot of difficulties. To be able to survive longer in this market I think patience is a very important factor, we should not be too panicked, should be calm in every situation.
the first thing a panic in the market is caused by a very sharp decline in the crypto-currency market. Of course, this is directly related to the drop in demand for bitcoin, but its popularity is already falling in the society, so you need to look for other ways to get out of this situation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 02:20:07 PM
It's common to take wrong decision while panic. But you didn't mention here the reason for being panic. I try to avoid serious decision when I am panic.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
June 20, 2018, 02:17:02 PM
So far I have never experienced a panic that made me wrong in making decisions. But in the course of my activities in this forum, I have experienced doubts in working on project reports between I have submitted or not even though I have set it in work management.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 02:05:25 PM
I experienced a panic when the market fluctuated, I made a few wrong decisions is sell all, then a while, the market began to grow again, I felt very regret for that decision. At that time, I was a newbie in the cryptocurrency market, everything was unfamiliar to me. At the moment, I have had a bit of experience after experiencing a lot of difficulties. To be able to survive longer in this market I think patience is a very important factor, we should not be too panicked, should be calm in every situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
June 20, 2018, 02:02:35 PM
The very first thing which you shouldn’t do at all is to hurry sell your coins, because in moments of panic when nobody understands what’s going on you should try to stay calm ang look after the market
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2018, 01:59:59 PM
being panic when the price gradually fall is normal because even if i'm attempts to not being panic but decreasing price sometimes makes me frustrate and decide to sold all of my bitcoin and i think for those who involved in bitcoin has been made wrong decission including me that several month ago i didn't sell all of my bitcoin when the price already reach all time high that if i decide to sold it i think i have already get pretty much profit but very unfortunate i didn't it
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
June 20, 2018, 01:57:51 PM
We make wrong decisions when we panic because it create fear in our body system that becloud our thinking process. For instance whenever we observe that the price of one of ours altcoins is dipping so badly we tend to panic which might lead us to sell.
It's normal to panick when it comes to a money that you can not afford to loose. Professional traders learn how to control their emotions and along with that they get to know when to risk their money and what to put to risk. As an orfinary day to day trader, one must remember to risk only that which he/she can afford to loose. That can help lessen the panick.
Activity: 75
June 20, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

I was in that position when I decided to sell my cardano. But not in a long time the price goes up, and there I feel if taking a decision in a panic condition will cause us to suffer losses. Must read many references as a basis for decision making.
Activity: 178
June 20, 2018, 01:55:08 PM
Maybe I will sell immediately when that time that I am one of them who got panic because of the price decreases. I don't know what will be the actual things to happen when it will be done in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: