Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 69. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 27, 2017, 03:18:36 PM
Last AirDrop is far far away a lot of scenario is possible and no one can predict.
Like always on big money, just stick to DeepOnion.
Some will sell before, some will never sell, some will be banned.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
August 27, 2017, 03:08:33 PM
How the scheme works i wonder?
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
August 27, 2017, 03:01:45 PM
What will happen when the last airdrop is made, do you think there will be a large dump or will sellers be more conservative to maintain a high price?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 01:00:25 PM
I'm going to have to amend my previous post  - I was hoping for 2 bucks in a few weeks.  Looks like we may pass that threshold before this day is out!!
Yes, the price rises up so fast. That's amazing. The spreading  out around here and forum does attract many investors to run into the market.
Activity: 209
August 27, 2017, 12:50:33 PM
I'm going to have to amend my previous post  - I was hoping for 2 bucks in a few weeks.  Looks like we may pass that threshold before this day is out!!
August 27, 2017, 10:20:52 AM
Fortunately i registered before 12th july Tongue Nevertheless how many posts do i need for the status above junior member?
You need to publish at least 60 posts at bitcointalk board. Keep it in mind that only 14 posts would be counted in every two weeks or 14 days. So it take your time to upgrade your rank little by little.

Thank you for the information. Oh man this is sad, so i will need a few weeks to participate Sad

Seems i got the same problem;p

AirDrop is not the only way to grab your Onion's, we do as community a lot of give aways, big portion of coin is reserved for bounties a lot of thing to do, to accomplish. Put some effort and u will be deserved. This crypto is a new born, every one can grab a piece, like BTC in good old day Wink
Dont miss DeepOnion ... 
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 07:33:49 AM
Fortunately i registered before 12th july Tongue Nevertheless how many posts do i need for the status above junior member?
You need to publish at least 60 posts at bitcointalk board. Keep it in mind that only 14 posts would be counted in every two weeks or 14 days. So it take your time to upgrade your rank little by little.

Thank you for the information. Oh man this is sad, so i will need a few weeks to participate Sad

Seems i got the same problem;p
August 27, 2017, 06:07:50 AM
Is Deep Onion worth a shot to mine? Im planning to change the coin Im mining because ethereum's difficulty really spiked. This coin is of my choices. Does somebody mine this coin? How is it?

Yeap DeepOnion "worth" mining, u dont loose money. U can mine DeepOnion with GPU or ASIC, if u use only GPU just dont mine Onion, u can buy some on exchange and hold. Or you can buy ASIC, if u want mine on GPU anyway u can use ccminer. Here a link about some tutorial on DeepOnion https://www.deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-tutorials.17/
Activity: 48
August 27, 2017, 05:53:24 AM
Is Deep Onion worth a shot to mine? Im planning to change the coin Im mining because ethereum's difficulty really spiked. This coin is of my choices. Does somebody mine this coin? How is it?
Merit: 105
August 27, 2017, 05:28:41 AM

Activity: 209
August 27, 2017, 05:00:22 AM
Considering the fact that a lot of people are interested in getting on board in the airdrop, deeponion price is still a bargain to the price we will see in the near future. I am glad that I get in earlier from day 1

I think there are quite a few people trying to build their onion stakes in the Nova exchange, the price is creeping up despite the number for sale.  I'm hoping we will see a consistent (not just a one off) price of $2 per onion within a few weeks.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2017, 02:33:02 AM
Considering the fact that a lot of people are interested in getting on board in the airdrop, deeponion price is still a bargain to the price we will see in the near future. I am glad that I get in earlier from day 1
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 11:28:18 PM
SHIT ... just noticed there is an airdrop.
Have to stop reading and start posting   Grin
I have to hurry up to get one!
Any info how many posts I need to reach "member"?

Considering that you've only been reading and not posting, it's going to take you 8 weeks to be able to join. Well, at most 8 weeks. Depending on when you posted your 5 posts.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
August 26, 2017, 11:00:38 PM
This is a coin that has a lot of hype around it.  It stands out in the pack of new coins in the race.  I would be a buyer of the coin at low prices even if it is a bit risky. 
Activity: 139
August 26, 2017, 10:55:00 PM
Merit: 105
August 26, 2017, 08:37:40 PM
Activity: 4
August 26, 2017, 08:27:23 PM
They updated it too so that you have to become the tier above junior member.. and you can't of registered after july 12th. Would be nice to have some sorta a noob competition for the late comers  Embarrassed

Oh I registered on bitcointalk after july 12th since I really only came back to crypto during the bitcoin fork. Deep onion was my biggest prospect- I was hoping to get in on the freebies. Maybe I should stop mining too - geeze for something so private sure needs a lot of info. Come on @deeponionx you can do better than this?

I've been requesting my old account back from @bitcointalk for months but nothing.

Day wasted for nothing then? If I didn't own your coin I would be on your twitter "Complaining" profusely. :-)
Activity: 35
August 26, 2017, 08:19:25 PM
They updated it too so that you have to become the tier above junior member.. and you can't of registered after july 12th. Would be nice to have some sorta a noob competition for the late comers  Embarrassed
August 26, 2017, 08:18:10 PM
No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

Lol - I feel your pain. I think the best way to solve this is to chat with me in this post - about how big of a pain it is to sign up for this if I didn't own deep onion and believe in you would have been gone long ago - You have to make your DEEPONION software a bit more user friendly - and this is coming from a geek!
August 26, 2017, 08:00:22 PM
Guess I answered my own question 30 posts - really? - to become jr. member?

Omg and I have to wait 360 seconds in between each post? Maybe I should have made this gripe in my next post - @deeponion you better make this worth my while ;-) Just sayin'
Pages:
Jump to: