Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 67. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 29, 2017, 11:25:02 AM
I grabbed a little to speculate but I'm not banking on it taking off.

Well u can ... DeepOnion will be at 6$ end 2017,i bet on it.
This community and dev have a lot to give, is only the beginning.
We gonna state on top10 crypto world end 2020
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 11:22:41 AM
I grabbed a little to speculate but I'm not banking on it taking off.
Activity: 141
August 29, 2017, 09:12:32 AM
If DeepOnion beats other cryptos to making VPN Dapp like http://hola.org, then price will shoot up to $50 guaranteed. VPN services are so hot these days
A decentralized VPN app will see some serious widespread usage indeed
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 29, 2017, 08:33:30 AM
The need for new and improved privacy coins is rising with each passing week, I believe that the US govt has just mentioned they will be implementing new measures to track Bitcoins going forward, therefore people who want to remain in the privacy category will move over to Onion, Monero, Dash and a few others.

Each week the price increases, now that people realise how successful this coin can be in the future.
Activity: 121
August 29, 2017, 07:36:53 AM
I think deeponion is promising,but I don't have  a qualification to join Airdrop,so I buy some form Novaexchange.

I would definitely advise adding some deep onion to your portfolio - I purchased some early last week.  The way privacy coins are going at the moment deep onion could be huge.  Just look at the XMR, DASH and PIVX prices in the last week.  Deeponion is more advanced than all of these coins and I am following with a close eye. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 29, 2017, 07:28:07 AM
I heard this coin is going to moon, but honestly I've never heard of this coin until just recently. Can someone post here news about this coin or any details on the project itself. I am curious on my people are buying and getting this coin through airdrops.

hi nelmari, please read ANN OP to have more info, here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

you can also click on my signature to apply for airdrop if you meet the requirements

i have checked! you are a full memebr so you can apply, good on you. consider that if you join you are going to receive circa 250 USD per week at current price , you can't sell more then 10% of airdrop received, have to post 10x on weekly basis in every section of forum, change signature according to status member

That is a good amount though for an airdrop but they have a rule that you must keep 90% of the deeponion coin that you received. That is a good rules though to prevent dump. I want to ask a question, how long the dev process the under review account ? Because i think i will join deeponion airdrop soon.

i think the process is automated, you have to register to the airdrop page (if you want click on my signature to be redirected, that will give me a little bonus as a "sponsor") after meeting all the conditions stated in ANN OP, then follow those rules and you will be receiving you onions in the next airdrop.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 29, 2017, 07:23:28 AM
I heard this coin is going to moon, but honestly I've never heard of this coin until just recently. Can someone post here news about this coin or any details on the project itself. I am curious on my people are buying and getting this coin through airdrops.

hi nelmari, please read ANN OP to have more info, here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

you can also click on my signature to apply for airdrop if you meet the requirements

i have checked! you are a full memebr so you can apply, good on you. consider that if you join you are going to receive circa 250 USD per week at current price , you can't sell more then 10% of airdrop received, have to post 10x on weekly basis in every section of forum, change signature according to status member

Just to clarify -- You have to post 10x a week in ANY section. Not every section. So 10 posts TOTAL per week.

Otherwise you'd have to post like 600 times in 20+ different languages. It would pretty much be your full time job at that point.

Everyone should get in on this drop -- even if it does mean I get less Onions  Tongue

lol sure your math is right. just read my own post again and find the mistake :-) in that case it will be a very very very hard task ! way more then a full time job

another point is quality of posts: a recent policy update checks also this aspect so you have to try to be helpful / useful , not 1line post and so on...

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
August 29, 2017, 06:17:53 AM
Deeponiosn are performing very well and I think this is just the beginning. With each airdrop the price increases and requests for participation in the distribution are increasing. The devs are keeping their promises and the distribution method is truly innovative. Surely there will be small dumps over the next 33 weeks but the trend is definitely up. We have a great need for anonymous coins.
Activity: 63
August 29, 2017, 05:42:33 AM
I think deeponion is promising,but I don't have  a qualification to join Airdrop,so I buy some form Novaexchange.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 04:31:43 AM

I heard good and bad things about deeponion like someone file a scam accusation in it but I'm really curios about this. And as what I can see in the market, the price is really booming. Thanks for the info @bucciarati, maybe that will help a lot. I'll try to look at it.

There was some people affiliated with a quasi-competitor project that were spreading a lot of FUD about deeponion.

It was annoying, but also quite encouraging.  It really backfired on them as their attempts to hate on onions showed us they were afraid it has the potential to eclipse there project!!

The scam accusation is particularly hilarious.  Most of the airdrop participants have spent ZERO money, and a few hours of their personal time engaging with the Deeponion community.  They are now sitting on in the neighborhood of USD 10000 in Onions!

If that is how scams work, please sign me up for more:)
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

That is a good amount though for an airdrop but they have a rule that you must keep 90% of the deeponion coin that you received. That is a good rules though to prevent dump. I want to ask a question, how long the dev process the under review account ? Because i think i will join deeponion airdrop soon.
Activity: 154
August 28, 2017, 10:29:42 PM

I heard good and bad things about deeponion like someone file a scam accusation in it but I'm really curios about this. And as what I can see in the market, the price is really booming. Thanks for the info @bucciarati, maybe that will help a lot. I'll try to look at it.
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
August 28, 2017, 09:41:05 PM
Deep Onion's price keeps getting better and better after each distribution. The airdrop itself seems more effective than any other airdrop coins in the past.
dvy
Activity: 948
Merit: 104
Vaas DeepOnion Moderator
August 28, 2017, 08:29:45 PM
Upvote DeepOnion Smiley
Activity: 266
August 28, 2017, 07:30:36 PM

Just to clarify -- You have to post 10x a week in ANY section. Not every section. So 10 posts TOTAL per week.

Otherwise you'd have to post like 600 times in 20+ different languages. It would pretty much be your full time job at that point.

Everyone should get in on this drop -- even if it does mean I get less Onions  Tongue
Activity: 98
August 28, 2017, 06:37:28 PM
Even if it does not boom it does not matter, got nothing to lose.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 28, 2017, 05:43:24 PM
I've left the project early and sold my Onion coins. Time will tell if it was the right thing to do. Right now the price is higher than my sale...

My friend maybe you've made the biggest mistake in your life!
If I think I'll go it is as if you sold bitcoin in 2012-13 to $ 100.
Never look at the price of onions otherwise you will cry for your mistake!
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
August 28, 2017, 11:11:56 AM
And while I have an account on BITCOINTALK newbie I can't participate? Can I staking with only 500 coins?

Correct, newbie accounts can not participate until they increase the status.

Yes, you can stake with 500.

Activity: 182
August 28, 2017, 11:08:34 AM
hi. Signature prompt how correctly to do to participate in airdrop. And while I have an account on BITCOINTALK newbie I can't participate? Can I staking with only 500 coins?
Unfortunately you can not participate if you registered after July 12th. You can stake with any number of Onions though.
You may also want to check out the official forum at deeponion.org to see if you can get any other bounties.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
August 28, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
hi. Signature prompt how correctly to do to participate in airdrop. And while I have an account on BITCOINTALK newbie I can't participate? Can I staking with only 500 coins?
Pages:
Jump to: