Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 65. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 01:33:42 PM
I think deeponion is a good coin because the price goes up but unfortunately I can not join bountynya, and deepOnion can be made pihan for invetasi
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
August 30, 2017, 01:31:27 PM
I am really curious to see how that airdrop continues - the price seems to be going insane but I think it will be like a mexican standoff - once someone with significant bag twitches and pulls the trigger it will go dump(correct) bombastically. Still the project looks awesome and that' the best airdrop I have seen so far. I feel super bad for not being a part of it.

Actually with 90% hold rule and apply on AirDrop be tightened i dont share your point of view. Bag holder is dev other community membre have Onion but not so much.
And we actually see a 4K Onion on sell cause a community member needed this for emergency, Onion get raised again in only 1 day Wink

who is the seller? i will take the 4k . please pm me
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
August 30, 2017, 01:07:14 PM
do the developers of deep onion have any relations with tor developers?

No, pretty sure not.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 12:44:50 PM
do the developers of deep onion have any relations with tor developers?
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
August 30, 2017, 11:02:59 AM
It is interesting, that usually after the airdrop, the price increases... I would expect it to fall, because some people sell the 10%. But everybody is holding on to their onion, which makes the price increase. Amazing community!
Activity: 292
Miningcore
August 30, 2017, 09:59:25 AM
I have a super good feeling about onions Smiley who knows though....

I too have a super good feeling about onions .. on top of my frigging burger!  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 30, 2017, 09:41:17 AM
I am really curious to see how that airdrop continues - the price seems to be going insane but I think it will be like a mexican standoff - once someone with significant bag twitches and pulls the trigger it will go dump(correct) bombastically. Still the project looks awesome and that' the best airdrop I have seen so far. I feel super bad for not being a part of it.

Actually with 90% hold rule and apply on AirDrop be tightened i dont share your point of view. Bag holder is dev other community membre have Onion but not so much.
And we actually see a 4K Onion on sell cause a community member needed this for emergency, Onion get raised again in only 1 day Wink
dvy
Activity: 948
Merit: 104
Vaas DeepOnion Moderator
August 30, 2017, 09:38:09 AM
Join DeepOnion mates, just visit deeponion.org and u can see why is gettin more stronger week after week.

Sls!
Activity: 154
August 30, 2017, 09:37:57 AM
I think the price rise has been too high too fast. I understand the team has a plan in place to prevent pump and dump (which I think is really great), but I would much rather see a slow and steady rise... maybe I'm selfish and I just want to accumulate more :-)
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
August 30, 2017, 09:30:26 AM
August 30, 2017, 09:17:16 AM
Is a really good opportunity with this airdrop, so si possible in long term can be remember it as the best airdrop ever.
the future looks brilliant for DeepOnion.

In 10 years DeepOnion will be the new bitcoin, or maybe at least is little brother Wink
I am actually proud to be part of this adventure !
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
August 29, 2017, 11:25:38 PM
Is a really good opportunity with this airdrop, so si possible in long term can be remember it as the best airdrop ever.
the future looks brilliant for DeepOnion.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 10:33:53 PM
I have a super good feeling about onions Smiley who knows though....
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
August 29, 2017, 10:06:48 PM
This is going crazy!

What is the ecosystem behind DeepOnion? Beside that all are holding 90% of their coins?

This coin is getting very tempting to own.
DeepOnion use a nice privacy via TOR network, he allow you to send message encrypted via blockchain.
Soon let you DeepSend with true anonymity Wink
Plus we have the fastest growing community on crypto world !

Absolutly agree.

4.90$ AMAZING... fantastic...

thats in USD  Grin , its over $6 in my currency and I have been airdropped thousands of them. A very active community, devs and a coin with already great potential. Long live deeponion and everybody remember to HODL.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
August 29, 2017, 09:39:03 PM
This is going crazy!

What is the ecosystem behind DeepOnion? Beside that all are holding 90% of their coins?

DeepOnion use a nice privacy via TOR network, he allow you to send message encrypted via blockchain.

Absolutly agree.

4.90$ AMAZING... fantastic...
August 29, 2017, 08:18:17 PM
This is going crazy!

Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 29, 2017, 07:49:28 PM
This is going crazy!

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 07:35:28 PM
How do I change the Bitcoin Talk user ID on https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php ? Seems to be a field I can't edit. Any way to tell if I'm registered and will be getting the air drop?
hello, you need to be a Member to participate in airdrops.  Increase your activitie to 60+ in bitcointalk before apply to Onion airdrop
Activity: 175
August 29, 2017, 07:28:57 PM
Hey All,

I was wondering what makes this project better than most of the anonymity coins? Obviously Monero and Dash will own a ton of the market and even companies like Zen have good tech yet everyone loves the Onion and the price is showing that love back. Smiley

Being new to this project and having searched around I can't find what makes it so special. Not saying it isn't but I'm hoping someone can point me to it. I love when coins get their people behind them.

Cheers
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 07:13:42 PM
Got 0,008 Onion from the recent airdrop. That's it? Sad

This is a first little gift. A sign for you, that everything works fine: Your profile is ready, your wallet online and the system got your right wallet adress. This was not the airdrop. The airdrop is always on friday. In the 7 days before you have to write 10 posts at least, each with 50 characters or more. I recommend you, not to spam. Write constructive wherever you want to write here on this platform.
And then:
See you friday at the airdrop.
 Wink

Thanks for the clarification. No way this could lead to spam attacks -.-.

Friend, you should update your signature, because that is old. Check the OP and you will find the new signatures. That is necessary to be part of the airdrops. In other case, the dev will ban you.
Pages:
Jump to: