Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 68. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 10:15:52 AM
I've left the project early and sold my Onion coins. Time will tell if it was the right thing to do. Right now the price is higher than my sale...

Why did you decide to get out? Any particular reason? I think it will turn out to be a mistake.
Probably listened to the baseless FUD by Dogemajestic and Lauda.

Some others told stories about private problems. So they had to sell it to pay for their cars or something. Can be possible, can be a "story".. who knows Wink

Don't forget: a few thousand dollars can be a significant amount of money in some countries!
I have over $10k Onions and that's a damn lot for me too right now. But I'm still not selling them because I believe.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
August 28, 2017, 10:11:28 AM
I've left the project early and sold my Onion coins. Time will tell if it was the right thing to do. Right now the price is higher than my sale...

Why did you decide to get out? Any particular reason? I think it will turn out to be a mistake.

Some others told stories about private problems. So they had to sell it to pay for their cars or something. Can be possible, can be a "story".. who knows Wink

Don't forget: a few thousand dollars can be a significant amount of money in some countries!
August 28, 2017, 10:04:25 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 28, 2017, 07:09:08 AM

Activity: 222
August 28, 2017, 06:43:20 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 28, 2017, 06:06:28 AM
This is a great and exciting coin, just look at other privacy coins such as Dash and Monero, give this a few years and it can reach those heights, as long as we keep up support and momentum for it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 28, 2017, 04:52:50 AM
I heard this coin is going to moon, but honestly I've never heard of this coin until just recently. Can someone post here news about this coin or any details on the project itself. I am curious on my people are buying and getting this coin through airdrops.

hi nelmari, please read ANN OP to have more info, here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

you can also click on my signature to apply for airdrop if you meet the requirements

i have checked! you are a full memebr so you can apply, good on you. consider that if you join you are going to receive circa 250 USD per week at current price , you can't sell more then 10% of airdrop received, have to post 10x on weekly basis in every section of forum, change signature according to status member
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 04:00:34 AM
I heard this coin is going to moon, but honestly I've never heard of this coin until just recently. Can someone post here news about this coin or any details on the project itself. I am curious on my people are buying and getting this coin through airdrops.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 28, 2017, 02:27:00 AM
Have people gone insane?

There is a "anyonmous" crypto that requires you to register your Bitcointalk account, and a BTC address to a Deeponion address?

So all three are nicely connected? This is supposed to be a PRIVACY coin?

LMAO!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

That is a really good point. But at the end of the air drop they can be sent out to multiple addresses with in your own wallet to obfuscate them. The way they did the air drop tho is pretty creative and prevents a lot of potential abuse.

this is the part related to the airdrop not to the usage. it is a wise strategy to avoid insta dumps and protect the project. once the airdrop is completed nobody stops you to create a new "anonymous" address ;-)
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
August 28, 2017, 02:14:47 AM
Have people gone insane?

There is a "anyonmous" crypto that requires you to register your Bitcointalk account, and a BTC address to a Deeponion address?

LMAO!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

That is a really good point. But at the end of the air drop they can be sent out to multiple addresses with in your own wallet to obfuscate them. The way they did the air drop tho is pretty creative and prevents a lot of potential abuse.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2017, 01:35:53 AM
Do have strong reason why onion will go booming? We still waiting for good news about it
August 28, 2017, 12:07:38 AM
Deep Onion now top 200 coin on coinmarketcap! I remember reading about this on the 'recently added' part of the website - so hard to pick the winner sometimes!

I'm interested in mining onions. Has anyone tried pointing a few gpus at this? What kind of returns are you getting Smiley
You can check the official forum for details on hash rates and Onions/day. However, there's a massive amount of hashrate already dedicated to mining DeepOnion, so I don't think you'll be very profitable with GPU mining anymore, considering it can be mined with ASICs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
August 28, 2017, 12:02:10 AM
Deep Onion now top 200 coin on coinmarketcap! I remember reading about this on the 'recently added' part of the website - so hard to pick the winner sometimes!

I'm interested in mining onions. Has anyone tried pointing a few gpus at this? What kind of returns are you getting Smiley
Activity: 332
I like the clowns and the little dogs
August 28, 2017, 12:00:29 AM
and a BTC address to a Deeponion address?

You don't have to register a BTC address?

And if your BTCTalk isn't private that's your own fault.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
August 27, 2017, 05:23:00 PM
Have people gone insane?

LMAO!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
August 27, 2017, 04:55:33 PM
Got 0,008 Onion from the recent airdrop. That's it? Sad

This is a first little gift. A sign for you, that everything works fine: Your profile is ready, your wallet online and the system got your right wallet adress. This was not the airdrop. The airdrop is always on friday. In the 7 days before you have to write 10 posts at least, each with 50 characters or more. I recommend you, not to spam. Write constructive wherever you want to write here on this platform.
And then:
See you friday at the airdrop.
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 27, 2017, 04:47:55 PM
DeepOnion is going to the Moon today!

Even I'm considering to get some just for speculation.

How far do you think ONION will goes?
Activity: 139
August 27, 2017, 04:44:26 PM
I applied for the airdrop.
The official ANN says I have to post at least 10 posts per week. Do the posts need to be about Deeponion or it can be any posts??

Not necessary. It could be any post, even not directly related to the Deeponion, but I guess the posts should follow the rules of bitcointalk.org board.
Activity: 358
August 27, 2017, 04:21:50 PM
Got 0,008 Onion from the recent airdrop. That's it? Sad
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 27, 2017, 03:50:51 PM
I applied for the airdrop.
The official ANN says I have to post at least 10 posts per week. Do the posts need to be about Deeponion or it can be any posts??
Pages:
Jump to: