Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 10. (Read 5968 times)

copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
Nimbus looks like it's getting everywhere. I see the ads and a lot of talking about the project, looks like nimbus want to possess the earth) I also hope that it helps the price to grow. All the positive news background always influences the price)
I get your point, you can't deny that the project has started moving quite rapidly and they have achieved a lot in a very short period of time. It shows that, at least, the project moves and doesn't stay on the same place. It deserves praise.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
Nimbus looks like it's getting everywhere. I see the ads and a lot of talking about the project, looks like nimbus want to possess the earth) I also hope that it helps the price to grow. All the positive news background always influences the price)
Activity: 83
Merit: 1

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

For the past few weeks, we have been working hard behind the scenes to streamline the Nimbus Platform's development process.
And then we thought: perhaps you’d be curious to stay in the loop with all the dev activities in real-time, too?

💡If so, we are introducing a way to get constant updates on development and product staging — even before the updates are launched on the mainnet!

Check out this page 👉https://link.nimbusplatform.io/kn0 to view:
✅ New features that are being developed
✅ Bug fixes
✅ UI updates
.. and more, while it’s all in development!

After every two weeks, the updates you see there will be implemented on the Mainnet — unless further auditing is required.

All your feedback during the sprint weeks are highly encouraged and appreciated 🙏
That's some really amazing stuff from Nimbus. The team are always nice and interested in the life of the community. The staking is actually to make good money and your constant desire to develop, nimbus, deserves rewards.
You're absolutely right about the Nimbus team. They have always tried to be curious and ant the same time persistent about their job. This new initiative is to provide a better connection within the platform
It's good for nimbus to make all the participants work out the best approaches for them. Pretty much, nimbus always explains all clearly but still wanna make sure they haven't made a mistake or something went wrong.
I can see the attitude to staking! Are you gonna be participating? The conditions are actually pleasant so I will stake some NBUs. All this dev stuff is really attractive to me . I still don't know how it might help, but fun Wink
Activity: 40

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

For the past few weeks, we have been working hard behind the scenes to streamline the Nimbus Platform's development process.
And then we thought: perhaps you’d be curious to stay in the loop with all the dev activities in real-time, too?

💡If so, we are introducing a way to get constant updates on development and product staging — even before the updates are launched on the mainnet!

✅ Bug fixes
✅ UI updates

After every two weeks, the updates you see there will be implemented on the Mainnet — unless further auditing is required.

All your feedback during the sprint weeks are highly encouraged and appreciated 🙏
That's some really amazing stuff from Nimbus. The team are always nice and interested in the life of the community. The staking is actually to make good money and your constant desire to develop, nimbus, deserves rewards.
You're absolutely right about the Nimbus team. They have always tried to be curious and ant the same time persistent about their job. This new initiative is to provide a better connection within the platform
It's good for nimbus to make all the participants work out the best approaches for them. Pretty much, nimbus always explains all clearly but still wanna make sure they haven't made a mistake or something went wrong.
Activity: 83

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

✅ Bug fixes
✅ UI updates

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

✅ Bug fixes
✅ UI updates

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

As a part of our venture to convey a deeper understanding of the Nimbus Platform and its product synergies, we have taken up the time to create a detailed infographic content for you.

Today, we are sharing an infographic on Nimbus Soft Staking! Check the image above👆

With this schematic representation, you will be able to understand:
✅ The soft staking conditions
✅ The benefit of being able to withdraw your deposit at any time desired — no lock-up!
✅ Claiming your rewards!
...and more!

Let us know what you think about this content format: would you like to have more visual explanations of this sort? All your feedback is highly appreciated🙏
That's so nice of the Nimbus team to ask about our options. Your visual content is absolutely clear and understandable, I bet, for everyone. The staking is actually soft conditions so we can make good money with good terms, again thnx, nimbus!
Maybe, you're right about the visual content but, for instance, it's not needed to me. The interface of the platform is intuitively clear. You have to be VERY out of this world to make something wrong.
You see, good for you. I'm happy for you that you are so smart and technically gifted. For me it's sometimes quite hard to start all these stakings and farmings and so on...so thanks nimbus explains all of it clearly.
I didn't want to offend anybody! What do you think of staking? Are you gonna be taking part? The terms are actually sweet so I can't help staking some NBUs. Aannd, the variety of places to buy the coins is nice
Activity: 140
Merit: 18

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

As a part of our venture to convey a deeper understanding of the Nimbus Platform and its product synergies, we have taken up the time to create a detailed infographic content for you.

Today, we are sharing an infographic on Nimbus Soft Staking! Check the image above👆

✅ The benefit of being able to withdraw your deposit at any time desired — no lock-up!
✅ Claiming your rewards!
...and more!

Let us know what you think about this content format: would you like to have more visual explanations of this sort? All your feedback is highly appreciated🙏
That's so nice of the Nimbus team to ask about our options. Your visual content is absolutely clear and understandable, I bet, for everyone. The staking is actually soft conditions so we can make good money with good terms, again thnx, nimbus!
Maybe, you're right about the visual content but, for instance, it's not needed to me. The interface of the platform is intuitively clear. You have to be VERY out of this world to make something wrong.
You see, good for you. I'm happy for you that you are so smart and technically gifted. For me it's sometimes quite hard to start all these stakings and farmings and so on...so thanks nimbus explains all of it clearly.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

✅ Claiming your rewards!
...and more!

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

✅ Claiming your rewards!
...and more!

copper member

Friday tradition! Crypto weekly update🔥

💯These past few years have shown that no matter what the market looks like, the development in the crypto industry will not be disrupted. This thinking is based on two key arguments: first, there is simply too much money in the sector, and second, blockchain and digital currencies are the future and hardly anyone can argue with this statement. Otherwise, why would governments all over the world work on so-called central bank digital currencies or CBDCs?

📢 The crypto exchange OKEx has launched a new platform dedicated to boosting the adoption of DeFi and non-fungible tokens. Do you think it will help accelerate NFT and DeFi adoption? https://cryptopotato.com/okex-launches-new-platform-to-accelerate-defi-and-nft-adoption/

🔝The good news is that growing interest in cryptocurrencies also helps to boost DeFi industry. After a spectacular start to 2021 saw token valuations and trading volumes surge to ignite the current bull market, the DeFi sector as a whole took a break while the NFT sector stepped into the limelight. Some even claim that "DeFi Summer 2.0" is underway. What can you say here, let's hope they are right! https://cointelegraph.com/news/surge-in-activity-and-token-prices-show-defi-summer-2-0-already-started

🙋🏼‍♀️The crypto adoption is in full swing – a couple of days ago, the “Legally Blonde” fame actress Reese Witherspoon has announced on Twitter that she bought her first ETH and how she's now active on "Crypto Twitter". Do you think Nimbus should collaborate with any celebrity?😏 https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/21/09/22792720/reese-witherspoon-buys-into-ethereum-and-gets-a-taste-of-crypto-twitter-with-bitcoin-dogec
copper member
I've seen a lot of negative news background about Nimbus, they did have a lot of problems in the beginning, what's the reason to pour crap now? Nimbus has become a steady player on the market. My confidence is getting stronger with their steps.
Oh..Problems Grin Grin...all the projects have problems. The main point is about the movement. The project has made a huge upgrade in the technology stuff. But what's up with the price? You see people wanna see money)
Yes, of course. The people are always not satisfied with anything and I'm a part of this crowd. But, looking at 2017, for instance, people would just raise money on ico and freaking flee. Period.
We aren't in 2017. That's the point. The market has evolved and if you remain in 2017, you're done. The rules have changed also and the investment strategies also. C'mon, don't say you don't understand this.
Activity: 81
I've seen a lot of negative news background about Nimbus, they did have a lot of problems in the beginning, what's the reason to pour crap now? Nimbus has become a steady player on the market. My confidence is getting stronger with their steps.
Oh..Problems Grin Grin...all the projects have problems. The main point is about the movement. The project has made a huge upgrade in the technology stuff. But what's up with the price? You see people wanna see money)
Yes, of course. The people are always not satisfied with anything and I'm a part of this crowd. But, looking at 2017, for instance, people would just raise money on ico and freaking flee. Period.
copper member
copper member

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

✅ Claiming your rewards!
...and more!

Activity: 81
copper member
Activity: 130
Talking of Nimbus I always would assign only positive grades. ONLY HODL. You can meet for real decent projects very rarely. Nimbus has been around for quite a while, I can say all they do is smart.
Wow. I do agree that the project is attractive. But guys also have a lot ahead. They have achieved trust from their community but hope to see the updates of ath) that's why we're here, I think)
Money is not the only thing I'm here for. The project that keeps in touch with the investors is precious. And currently the situation on the market is not definite. We've seen the rises but you have to be patient.
Thanks for sharing this. Reasonable steps from you, guys. I hope the team keeps it moving like this. The project has a lot of positive sides, it has a lot of modern stuff. That's really for good. The only question I'm curious about is when is the next ath?! Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 103
Talking of Nimbus I always would assign only positive grades. ONLY HODL. You can meet for real decent projects very rarely. Nimbus has been around for quite a while, I can say all they do is smart.
Wow. I do agree that the project is attractive. But guys also have a lot ahead. They have achieved trust from their community but hope to see the updates of ath) that's why we're here, I think)
copper member
Activity: 65
Hmm, nimbus team, I'm rather impressed. Haven't checked your project for quite a while. I can see that you have achieved some nice results so far. But in, my opinion, you guys still lack big money. That's true. Hopefully, you make the project more profitable Grin good luck with it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: