Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 8. (Read 5968 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

👋Hey Nimbus Community,

Recently, we’ve told you about our new development approach and today, it's time to share our progress with you.

But before that, let's once again remind you what working in sprints means:

At Nimbus, a sprint is a 9-day-long period, during which the tech team will deliver on the set tasks and milestones for the Nimbus Platform.
Here are a few key achievements of our latest sprint:

✅ 41 bugs addressed and resolved
✅ A bridge between the Uniswap and Nimbus Platform liquidity providing functionality: if you provide liquidity to Nimbus pairs on Uniswap, you can also stake the LP tokens you receive there at Nimbus (same conditions apply: 100% APY fixed). A bridge between Pancakeswap and the Nimbus Platform is on the way.
✅ More convenient borrowing process in the Borrow dApp:

- Push notifications that help you avoid loan liquidation. You will receive them either when the collateral level drops to 130% (the loan liquidation is at 115%) or 10 days prior to the date when your loan could become overdue (for example, if you take a loan for 90 days, you will receive the notification on the 80th day). Make sure to open the Platform and connect your wallet to see the notifications.

- Rollover section where you can see overdue loans. If yours is there — you can take action and “buy” it back. Or you can “buy” overdue loans of other users and receive a part of their loan’s collateral in the original token.

- Liquidation section where you can find liquidated loans (those with collaterals between 115% and 100%). Again, if yours is there — you can take action and “buy” it back. Or you can “buy” others’ loans and receive a part of that loan’s collateral in the original token.

✅ Enhanced analytics in the P2P Exchange dApp: now you can see the total trade volume and other useful statistics

✅ LP Staking interface upgrade: to optimize the gas fees on BSC and Ethereum networks, now all numbers include 4 decimal places only

✅ Improved analytics page performance

There were even more updates for the sprint week that were essential for the user experience. We have shared with you the most crucial ones. We'll be back with another sprint update soon!
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
You know any time I check their telegram or twitter I see some movement in action. This is really great for a project which has been in the market for some time. It displays the patience and stamina of the team on their way to achievement.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0

The Nimbus team has grown to encompass 80+ team members and the platform’s product line continues to grow in complexity, scope, and scalability.

Today, we embark on a new chapter of the Nimbus Platform. The tenure of our interim CEO, Jorge Sebastiao, has come to an end. We thank Jorge for his leadership in this eventful period in the Nimbus Platform development, and welcome the new Nimbus CEO: Alex Lemberg.

Meet Alex Lemberg: new Nimbus CEO

Alex has extensive experience in the financial services industry, where he implemented systems and processes that intersected trading, investment banking, and asset management.

Alex comes with great pedigree and leadership experience managing cross-functional teams in the financial sector. He has served in management roles with top global financial firms such as Barclays, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, and so on.

With his extensive experience, Alex brings the culture and the expertise to innovate and bridge the traditional finance and DeFi — which perfectly fits the mission of the Nimbus Platform.

With Alex as the new CEO, we believe the most exciting days of the Nimbus Platform are ahead.

But that’s not all: to mark this transition, you can listen to Alex’s interview with Bloomberg today.

In addition to Alex’s experience and background, he is a thought-leader in Wall Street, and it’s no surprise that he is a prominent figure in the media.

Today, he will be giving an interview at Bloomberg Radio. This is a great chance to get to know him better and prepare for what’s coming. So make sure to tune in to the interview at 19:15 GMT, hosted by Carol Massar and Sonali Basak, here: https://www.bloomberg.com/audio 
Hmm, again. The project has changed the CEO. Wtf. Maybe something is wrong with me,  but I can't understand what's going on. The project has been improving, that's true. But the replacement of the CEO every 6 months, makes doubt.
Relax, I suppose it's vice versa, for good. If the people change the CEO, it means they are looking for a better candidate for this position. Why does it bother you that much. It might mean that nimbus is turning into something big)
copper member
Activity: 65

The Nimbus team has grown to encompass 80+ team members and the platform’s product line continues to grow in complexity, scope, and scalability.

Today, we embark on a new chapter of the Nimbus Platform. The tenure of our interim CEO, Jorge Sebastiao, has come to an end. We thank Jorge for his leadership in this eventful period in the Nimbus Platform development, and welcome the new Nimbus CEO: Alex Lemberg.

Alex has extensive experience in the financial services industry, where he implemented systems and processes that intersected trading, investment banking, and asset management.

Alex comes with great pedigree and leadership experience managing cross-functional teams in the financial sector. He has served in management roles with top global financial firms such as Barclays, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, and so on.

With his extensive experience, Alex brings the culture and the expertise to innovate and bridge the traditional finance and DeFi — which perfectly fits the mission of the Nimbus Platform.

With Alex as the new CEO, we believe the most exciting days of the Nimbus Platform are ahead.

But that’s not all: to mark this transition, you can listen to Alex’s interview with Bloomberg today.

In addition to Alex’s experience and background, he is a thought-leader in Wall Street, and it’s no surprise that he is a prominent figure in the media.

Today, he will be giving an interview at Bloomberg Radio. This is a great chance to get to know him better and prepare for what’s coming. So make sure to tune in to the interview at 19:15 GMT, hosted by Carol Massar and Sonali Basak, here: https://www.bloomberg.com/audio 
Hmm, again. The project has changed the CEO. Wtf. Maybe something is wrong with me,  but I can't understand what's going on. The project has been improving, that's true. But the replacement of the CEO every 6 months, makes doubt.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
The thing I am really stunned of is that nimbus even after quite a while has still been keeping in touch with the community. It shows the real interest in the people who believe in the project. I'm sending respect to you.
It would be stupid from their side to stop communicating with their followers. I can see that in a lot of cases audience or community is pretty much a driving mechanism of all the projects. So it's like interchangeable benefit.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
The thing I am really stunned of is that nimbus even after quite a while has still been keeping in touch with the community. It shows the real interest in the people who believe in the project. I'm sending respect to you.
copper member
Activity: 66
Hacken seems to be a reliable source. I can't imagine how much money nimbus pays to them. I hope all this bug issues will be fixed if they are actually present. Nimbus go ahead and rock this industry.
copper member

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

The second round of the Nimbus Bug Bounty program is now open — this time, in collaboration with Hacken!

In this round, we decided to take an active approach toward the Bug Bounty program: we will be reviewing and rewarding the incoming applications in real-time together with our partner Hacken. This will both ensure higher security standards and enhance the experience for the participants.

Key facts before you get started:
The program has just started and will end on December 31st unless the Reward fund gets depleted earlier. 
Participants have an opportunity to receive up to 10 000 USDT each.

🧿 The official Bug Bounty program page is on Hacken: that’s also where you can send your applications.
🧿 More details about the program conditions can be found here 👉https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/nimbus-bug-bounty-program-2-8a91eda03e72

We wish all our Hunters best of luck!

Let the Hunt Begin!👍
This is pretty much a good tactic. I suppose this will show some existing bugs to be fixed or vice versa it'll show excellence. But, of course, the second option is unlikely and also if it is true that nimbus is excellent, it'll relax the team.
Wow. Relax the team… I think Hacken is a reliable company. But I suppose that's true that executing such events is for good. I reckon we have to say thanks for reducing the minimum staking deposit for hard staking and it'll be beneficial to the project also.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

The second round of the Nimbus Bug Bounty program is now open — this time, in collaboration with Hacken!

In this round, we decided to take an active approach toward the Bug Bounty program: we will be reviewing and rewarding the incoming applications in real-time together with our partner Hacken. This will both ensure higher security standards and enhance the experience for the participants.

The program has just started and will end on December 31st unless the Reward fund gets depleted earlier. 

🧿 The official Bug Bounty program page is on Hacken: that’s also where you can send your applications.
🧿 More details about the program conditions can be found here 👉https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/nimbus-bug-bounty-program-2-8a91eda03e72

Let the Hunt Begin!👍
This is pretty much a good tactic. I suppose this will show some existing bugs to be fixed or vice versa it'll show excellence. But, of course, the second option is unlikely and also if it is true that nimbus is excellent, it'll relax the team.
copper member

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

Let the Hunt Begin!👍
Activity: 83
Funding is a key point of any sort of project. Nimbus has been keeping the steady pace of implementation of what is stated in the roadmap. It's really sensible to be flexible and the team have been proving it ever since. And as it's seen. It's not only about funding but team work too.
copper member

We've received many requests and inquiries from the community to reduce the minimum staking deposit for GNBU Hard Staking.

We are happy to tell you that it's finally happening!

The minimum staking deposit for GNBU Hard Staking will be lowered from $2500 to $250 worth of GNBU tokens!

At 12 pm GMT, our team have started the deployment of the new Staking conditions on the main net, and you'll be able to access them shortly.

Thanks to you, the Nimbus Platform is even more accessible and inclusive!😎

Cheers to you folks!🥂
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
Talking of Nimbus, the only words I can use are positive. I see the burning desire of the team to succeed on this competitive and rough market. I consider nimbus as one of the top breakthrough projects which will get to the top.
I also don't get why people write negative reviews. Maybe, they wanna spoil the reputation because they lost some money due to their incompetence. Or they are just sofa experts who don't understand anything)
copper member
Activity: 103
Talking of Nimbus, the only words I can use are positive. I see the burning desire of the team to succeed on this competitive and rough market. I consider nimbus as one of the top breakthrough projects which will get to the top.
copper member
Activity: 130
I really enjoy the conversations about some smart approaches to investment. It makes me laugh my butt out) my strategy is sophisticated. You find the project, take out some money, invest. Then luck or not)
When I understand that project is usable I buy it at once. Why? For instance, nimbus has all the chances to ease and make it more efficient. So, people will appeal to this one. If this is a lottery, nothing will help and the project will eventually close down.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
I really enjoy the conversations about some smart approaches to investment. It makes me laugh my butt out) my strategy is sophisticated. You find the project, take out some money, invest. Then luck or not)
Activity: 69
The news has started to be constantly posted on some international platforms. The news about crypto is getting more and more positive. Pretty much, adoption is knocking on the doors of modern society. NBU don't let down.
And that's for good. That's why people said it was sensible to invest in 2010, then in 2016 and so on and so far. The point about mass adoption is inevitable and smart investors buy crypto steadily. Small portions but every month.
Your strategy looks nice. But what about the quality of the investment you do? Don't you think that it's better to find really promising projects, carefully explore them and invest in them smartly not randomly?!
Maybe, you're right. When you invest in crypto for quite a while, you get the projects like nimbus which shoot xs. With these profits you feel comfortable and invest in the other promising coins. That's how it works for me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
The news has started to be constantly posted on some international platforms. The news about crypto is getting more and more positive. Pretty much, adoption is knocking on the doors of modern society. NBU don't let down.
And that's for good. That's why people said it was sensible to invest in 2010, then in 2016 and so on and so far. The point about mass adoption is inevitable and smart investors buy crypto steadily. Small portions but every month.
Your strategy looks nice. But what about the quality of the investment you do? Don't you think that it's better to find really promising projects, carefully explore them and invest in them smartly not randomly?!
Activity: 69
Pages:
Jump to: