Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 7. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

We're excited to announce that NBU and GNBU tokens are now available in the Lending and Borrowing dApps — both as loans and as collateral!

Since we actively recommend our community to use the Nimbus Platform on BSC with its extremely low gas fees, it only applies to the BSC network for now. But soon, we will also deploy it on the Ethereum network.

With this, Nimbus token holders have even more ways to benefit from NBU and GNBU tokens! Here are some examples:

1️⃣ You believe in the long-term NBU & GNBU growth potential but at the same time, wish to have other assets for trading, liquidity providing at 100% APY, and so on?

💡 Now, you can offer NBU & GNBU tokens as collateral and borrow other assets such as BNB and BUSD on BSC, or ETH and USDT on Ethereum — at nearly 0% APR!🤩 Then, you can use these assets for any opportunity — absolute freedom!

2️⃣ Or perhaps you’d like to get some rewards for Nimbus Staking but don't want to permanently sell your ETH, BNB, and other assets to acquire NBU & GNBU?

💡 Then simply borrow NBU or GNBU and stake them at up to 40% APY (tip: if you join the referral program and invite friends, then you can even unlock the 60% APY). Once you have received your rewards and you are satisfied, you can redeem your collateral in full.

This is the first true example of the tremendous synergies represented by a truly holistic DeFi Platform. More coming soon!

Try Lending and Borrowing with NBU or GNBU here
👉https://app.nimbusplatform.io/#/dapps
Okay, I remember a lot of comments here saying that nimbus is just one more project that has nothing special and maybe, and bla bla… so, now, dear friends, you can see that it's all poop and the team fulfills everything.
You are absolutely right. There are always people who complain and say that all the projects are a piece of something but not a profitable asset. As I can see, my investment has been made definitely in a proper project.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

We're excited to announce that NBU and GNBU tokens are now available in the Lending and Borrowing dApps — both as loans and as collateral!

Since we actively recommend our community to use the Nimbus Platform on BSC with its extremely low gas fees, it only applies to the BSC network for now. But soon, we will also deploy it on the Ethereum network.

With this, Nimbus token holders have even more ways to benefit from NBU and GNBU tokens! Here are some examples:

1️⃣ You believe in the long-term NBU & GNBU growth potential but at the same time, wish to have other assets for trading, liquidity providing at 100% APY, and so on?

💡 Now, you can offer NBU & GNBU tokens as collateral and borrow other assets such as BNB and BUSD on BSC, or ETH and USDT on Ethereum — at nearly 0% APR!🤩 Then, you can use these assets for any opportunity — absolute freedom!

2️⃣ Or perhaps you’d like to get some rewards for Nimbus Staking but don't want to permanently sell your ETH, BNB, and other assets to acquire NBU & GNBU?

💡 Then simply borrow NBU or GNBU and stake them at up to 40% APY (tip: if you join the referral program and invite friends, then you can even unlock the 60% APY). Once you have received your rewards and you are satisfied, you can redeem your collateral in full.

This is the first true example of the tremendous synergies represented by a truly holistic DeFi Platform. More coming soon!

Okay, I remember a lot of comments here saying that nimbus is just one more project that has nothing special and maybe, and bla bla… so, now, dear friends, you can see that it's all poop and the team fulfills everything.
copper member
Activity: 130
Do you think it's still promising to HODL Nimbus, any expectations on the new aths? I still hodl and want to check out the general opinion. I can't see something significant. What do you think? It's much more valuable?
They always have something to see what's up with. Haven't you scrolled the thread? All the news is posted everywhere on tele, twitter, here and so on. They don't stay in one place. So we'll see what happens to the price.
Yeah, I understand. The point is. A lot of projects have great wrap but in fact they do not do anything. They just feed the community with all the future crap. I still kinda can't grasp what is so cool about this project. But I'll be hodling.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Do you think it's still promising to HODL Nimbus, any expectations on the new aths? I still hodl and want to check out the general opinion. I can't see something significant. What do you think? It's much more valuable?
They always have something to see what's up with. Haven't you scrolled the thread? All the news is posted everywhere on tele, twitter, here and so on. They don't stay in one place. So we'll see what happens to the price.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

🤚Hey Nimbus Community,

copper member
Activity: 130
copper member
Activity: 65
I think it's life and every single project faces some difficulties and issues to be solved. Nimbus is an okay project and there is a chance that it will get to the ones everyone will be considering for their portfolio.
Why do people always talk about something negative? Can't you see what the team has been doing in recent times? They work on improvement of the vulnerable sides and strengthen them. Doesn't it deserve something positive?
Hold on a second. I haven't said anything negative. I just say that this is an okay project and that's all. Where have you seen anything negative? I mean that they still have what to improve and that's all.
copper member
Activity: 103
The opinions are different and this is good. The recent news indicates that Nimbus is not a "just to promise project" and this is how the history is made. When the team just fulfill what they have stated in the roadmap, it gives a hope for the development and success.
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
I think it's life and every single project faces some difficulties and issues to be solved. Nimbus is an okay project and there is a chance that it will get to the ones everyone will be considering for their portfolio.
Why do people always talk about something negative? Can't you see what the team has been doing in recent times? They work on improvement of the vulnerable sides and strengthen them. Doesn't it deserve something positive?
copper member
Activity: 65
copper member
Activity: 66
Nimbus is a leg. The team post constant updates and good news. Some stuff like bug fixing and keeping in the loop the community about the changes immediately give a perception that nimbus is here to stay.
Activity: 81

The NBU token is now listed on DeBank!🎊🎉

DeBank is a DeFi portfolio tracker with data and analytics for 11 chains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Arbitrum, Celo, OKExChain, Fantom, and more.

The platform enables users to track their full portfolio across 425+ DeFi protocols.

DeBank uses a proposal and voting mechanism to approve listings. Many of you supported the proposal created for the NBU token. We are thankful to have such an amazing community!

You can find the NBU token listed on DeBank here 👉https://debank.com/swap?chain=eth&from=0xeb58343b36c7528f23caae63a150240241310049&to=0x6b175474e89094c44da98b954eedeac495271d0f

Let’s raise a toast to the Nimbus community!🥂
Hmm. It shows some steady steps from the side of the Nimbus team. Some people say that this project is a waste of funds, but I join the ones who see the progress and potential of this project. As I can see I'm not mistaken.
copper member

Hey Nimbus Community 👋

New Nimbus website is live!

Our main focus was to structure the data about the Platform in a more user-friendly manner. So now, it shares more insight on how each Nimbus solution functions and how users with different levels of DeFi experience can benefit from them.

Please note that this is just the basic structure of the new website: we will add more sections, detail, and color over time.

So what’s new?

👀 The homepage feels similar to the old one in some ways, except it’s now cleaner and you can see more statistics related to the platform. For example, you can see that the Nimbus Platform is among top 10% DeFi projects by total value locked (TVL). See the homepage for more insights😎

📊 The dApp Marketplace section has also been redesigned. Now all key dApps are listed there and more are underway — including the brand-new ones that we haven’t told you about.

💠 The tokenomics section now contains more insights on the token performance and listings for both token standards: ERC-20 and BEP-20. We’ve added actionable buttons on each of the NBU & GNBU tokens so that you can instantly track performance on both networks or even hop on exchanges to acquire the tokens.

But that’s not all: better go check it out yourself here 👉https://link.nimbusplatform.io/cc098e and let us know your thoughts! And remember: the most interesting website updates are still underway😉
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
DeFi is a tough environment and this is absolutely true. Where are we going? Hopefully, to the brighter future, not vice versa. Nimbus can and is capable of making their way in DeFi field. Right now people understand the reality of banks.
Activity: 83
A lot of people say different things about this project. Some say it's a must have one, while the others pour buckets of crap on it. On the other hand, I observe some interest from the investors. Still following.
Might be true, that for now Nimbus is not that outstanding one. But it does have chances and potential to be shown. I think all what you mentioned lies in human nature. When one negative experience crosses out all the positive ones.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
A lot of people say different things about this project. Some say it's a must have one, while the others pour buckets of crap on it. On the other hand, I observe some interest from the investors. Still following.
copper member

Welcoming our newest team member!

Pedro Reyes has been a part of the Nimbus community for over 2 years now. Following his passion and belief for the Nimbus Platform, he has been actively spreading the word about the Platform, helping other users understand its functionality, and much more.

Today, Pedro is rising the ranks within the Nimbus team as an Internal auditor of the Nimbus Platform.

As an internal auditor, Pedro will assume tasks such as — internal auditing, development of middle and long term audit processes, cyber security, and high-level analysis among the other roles.

Pedro's journey is a true representation of one of Nimbus's strongest values — anything is possible with the right motivation, support, and dedication

We’re proud to have such highly involved and talented community members. We encourage all of you to connect with our team and share your ideas and proposals. After all, that is the true spirit of co-creation in a decentralized global community

The NBU token is now listed on DeBank!

DeBank is a DeFi portfolio tracker with data and analytics for 11 chains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Arbitrum, Celo, OKExChain, Fantom, and more.

The platform enables users to track their full portfolio across 425+ DeFi protocols.

DeBank uses a proposal and voting mechanism to approve listings. Many of you supported the proposal created for the NBU token. We are thankful to have such an amazing community!

You can find the NBU token listed on DeBank here https://debank.com/swap?chain=eth&from=0xeb58343b36c7528f23caae63a150240241310049&to=0x6b175474e89094c44da98b954eedeac495271d0f

Let’s raise a toast to the Nimbus community!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
All this innovation is for good, there's no doubt. Even lp staking. Frankly speaking, I haven't seen too many projects where you can stake lp tokens. I'm really looking forward to nimbus price upgrades.
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

👋Hey Nimbus Community,

Recently, we’ve told you about our new development approach and today, it's time to share our progress with you.

But before that, let's once again remind you what working in sprints means:

At Nimbus, a sprint is a 9-day-long period, during which the tech team will deliver on the set tasks and milestones for the Nimbus Platform.
Here are a few key achievements of our latest sprint:

✅ 41 bugs addressed and resolved
✅ A bridge between the Uniswap and Nimbus Platform liquidity providing functionality: if you provide liquidity to Nimbus pairs on Uniswap, you can also stake the LP tokens you receive there at Nimbus (same conditions apply: 100% APY fixed). A bridge between Pancakeswap and the Nimbus Platform is on the way.
✅ More convenient borrowing process in the Borrow dApp:

- Push notifications that help you avoid loan liquidation. You will receive them either when the collateral level drops to 130% (the loan liquidation is at 115%) or 10 days prior to the date when your loan could become overdue (for example, if you take a loan for 90 days, you will receive the notification on the 80th day). Make sure to open the Platform and connect your wallet to see the notifications.

- Rollover section where you can see overdue loans. If yours is there — you can take action and “buy” it back. Or you can “buy” overdue loans of other users and receive a part of their loan’s collateral in the original token.

- Liquidation section where you can find liquidated loans (those with collaterals between 115% and 100%). Again, if yours is there — you can take action and “buy” it back. Or you can “buy” others’ loans and receive a part of that loan’s collateral in the original token.

✅ Enhanced analytics in the P2P Exchange dApp: now you can see the total trade volume and other useful statistics

✅ LP Staking interface upgrade: to optimize the gas fees on BSC and Ethereum networks, now all numbers include 4 decimal places only

✅ Improved analytics page performance

There were even more updates for the sprint week that were essential for the user experience. We have shared with you the most crucial ones. We'll be back with another sprint update soon!
Yeah, this stuff is totally awesome. I think this sprint improvement events are an efficient way to make it as quick as possible. I also use this approach in my everyday life. But talking of Nimbus it's definitely much harder and effective at the same way.
Aha, this approach is easily used if we take into account just usual people. But when we talk about a big company, I agree, that it's tougher. But as we can see nimbus are coping with this nicely. So, the professionalism is apparent.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance

👋Hey Nimbus Community,

Recently, we’ve told you about our new development approach and today, it's time to share our progress with you.

But before that, let's once again remind you what working in sprints means:

At Nimbus, a sprint is a 9-day-long period, during which the tech team will deliver on the set tasks and milestones for the Nimbus Platform.
Here are a few key achievements of our latest sprint:

✅ 41 bugs addressed and resolved
✅ A bridge between the Uniswap and Nimbus Platform liquidity providing functionality: if you provide liquidity to Nimbus pairs on Uniswap, you can also stake the LP tokens you receive there at Nimbus (same conditions apply: 100% APY fixed). A bridge between Pancakeswap and the Nimbus Platform is on the way.
✅ More convenient borrowing process in the Borrow dApp:

- Push notifications that help you avoid loan liquidation. You will receive them either when the collateral level drops to 130% (the loan liquidation is at 115%) or 10 days prior to the date when your loan could become overdue (for example, if you take a loan for 90 days, you will receive the notification on the 80th day). Make sure to open the Platform and connect your wallet to see the notifications.

- Rollover section where you can see overdue loans. If yours is there — you can take action and “buy” it back. Or you can “buy” overdue loans of other users and receive a part of their loan’s collateral in the original token.

- Liquidation section where you can find liquidated loans (those with collaterals between 115% and 100%). Again, if yours is there — you can take action and “buy” it back. Or you can “buy” others’ loans and receive a part of that loan’s collateral in the original token.

✅ Enhanced analytics in the P2P Exchange dApp: now you can see the total trade volume and other useful statistics

✅ LP Staking interface upgrade: to optimize the gas fees on BSC and Ethereum networks, now all numbers include 4 decimal places only

✅ Improved analytics page performance

There were even more updates for the sprint week that were essential for the user experience. We have shared with you the most crucial ones. We'll be back with another sprint update soon!
Yeah, this stuff is totally awesome. I think this sprint improvement events are an efficient way to make it as quick as possible. I also use this approach in my everyday life. But talking of Nimbus it's definitely much harder and effective at the same way.
Pages:
Jump to: