Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 5. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 18
I want to buy NBU token to stake on Nimbus platform and I see WETH/NBU pairs on UniSwap & NBU/WBNB on PancakeSwap, so NBU token is a multi-chain crypto asset for both users on Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain?
Yes, Nimbus has ERC20 & BEP20 NBU tokens. Users on Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain can now easily buy and store NBU tokens for their future with DeFi on the Nimbus platform. They can stake NBU token to get more NBU token.
Transaction fees on Ethereum are very high, why does Nimbus need to generate ERC20 NBU token? I think traders can use transaction fees on UniSwap to buy more NBU tokens on PancakeSwap. They don’t need to buy expensive NBU token on UniSwap.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I want to buy NBU token to stake on Nimbus platform and I see WETH/NBU pairs on UniSwap & NBU/WBNB on PancakeSwap, so NBU token is a multi-chain crypto asset for both users on Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain?
Yes, Nimbus has ERC20 & BEP20 NBU tokens. Users on Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain can now easily buy and store NBU tokens for their future with DeFi on the Nimbus platform. They can stake NBU token to get more NBU token.
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

✋Hey Nimbus Community,

We're excited to announce the launch of the Nimbus Affiliate Program!🎊

Get rewarded for introducing your friends 👥  to the world of DeFi via the Nimbus Platform:
✅ 12% bonus when you stake NBU tokens
✅ 10% bonus when your friends stake NBU tokens
✅ Up to 0.15% from the token swaps made by your friends
✅ One-time airdrops of up to 25% of the total amount of NBU staked by your network
✅ NBU Staking rewards of 60% APY (versus a maximum of 40% APY for the non-participants)

2-step participation:
✔️ Stake at least $50 worth of NBU at 60% APY
✔️ Invite at least one friend who’d do the same

Already a member of the Nimbus Referral Program?
Then you can easily jump right into this new Affiliate Program with better rewards!😎

For more details, read our latest Medium post here 👉https://link.nimbusplatform.io/3a6bdf
Activity: 40
I am learning Nimbus and want to invest in NBU token after knowing that it is very low price compared to real future potential of Nimbus, where can I buy NBU token? I am concerned about the insecurity of exchanges.
DEXs are now very safe for users, just make sure you enter the correct NBU token smart contract. You can buy NBU token on Uni & Pancake. Pancake is the better choice because the transaction fees are quite cheap.
When can I buy NBU on CEXs? Transaction fees on CEXs will be cheaper and I can continue to buy more NBU tokens. Maybe I'm greedy but I want to optimize the number of NBU tokens in my investing portfolio.
CEXs listing is Nimbus's long term plan, be patient and buy NBU before that happens! CEXs listing will be a big event, and it can be said that after NBU token is listed on CEXs, we will no longer see NBU token prices below 1 USD.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I am learning Nimbus and want to invest in NBU token after knowing that it is very low price compared to real future potential of Nimbus, where can I buy NBU token? I am concerned about the insecurity of exchanges.
DEXs are now very safe for users, just make sure you enter the correct NBU token smart contract. You can buy NBU token on Uni & Pancake. Pancake is the better choice because the transaction fees are quite cheap.
When can I buy NBU on CEXs? Transaction fees on CEXs will be cheaper and I can continue to buy more NBU tokens. Maybe I'm greedy but I want to optimize the number of NBU tokens in my investing portfolio.
Activity: 40
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
The future of decentralised finance
NBU price is attractive, it has been accumulating at 0.1 for many months, it seems that this is the bottom of NBU token price and this is a good opportunity to buy more NBU tokens. Are you still continuing the DCA NBU?
I am still continuing DCA and staking NBU tokens to generate more NBU tokens. That's my tactic with the Nimbus project. Crypto market is showing positive signs of recovery, I believe NBU is ready for bullrun.
Is there any signal for the growth of NBU price in the near term? Please share your opinion, I'm not good at technical analysis so I don't know what stage the market is in right now and should I buy more NBU tokens.
If you notice, the daily trading volume of the NBU token has increased from 2K USD to 1M USD. That shows that NBU accumulation is happening, after the accumulation phase will be the growth phase! Buy the dip right now!
copper member
Activity: 130
NBU price is attractive, it has been accumulating at 0.1 for many months, it seems that this is the bottom of NBU token price and this is a good opportunity to buy more NBU tokens. Are you still continuing the DCA NBU?
I am still continuing DCA and staking NBU tokens to generate more NBU tokens. That's my tactic with the Nimbus project. Crypto market is showing positive signs of recovery, I believe NBU is ready for bullrun.
Is there any signal for the growth of NBU price in the near term? Please share your opinion, I'm not good at technical analysis so I don't know what stage the market is in right now and should I buy more NBU tokens.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
copper member
Activity: 130
Activity: 69
I just consulted the Nimbus onchain data. The number of NBU holders is about to reach 20K, compared to early 2021, Nimbus has achieved a great success. Congratulations Nimbus on having diamond hands in the crypto market!
Yeah, Nimbus's NBU token has become a crypto asset worth owning for everyone due to its profitability. Coincidentally, the number of members in the Nimbus Telegram group chat is also close to 20K, you can check and join now!
What does this mean for the growth of Nimbus? Is there any relationship between the number of NBU token holders and the number of Telegram members? Is it group chat for NBU token holders, not for Nimbus community?
It is also community group chat. This shows that every member in the Nimbus group chat is a potential NBU holder. Nimbus has a really strong community, not just bots. Everyone understands the value of the NBU token and holds strongly.
copper member
Activity: 66
I just consulted the Nimbus onchain data. The number of NBU holders is about to reach 20K, compared to early 2021, Nimbus has achieved a great success. Congratulations Nimbus on having diamond hands in the crypto market!
Yeah, Nimbus's NBU token has become a crypto asset worth owning for everyone due to its profitability. Coincidentally, the number of members in the Nimbus Telegram group chat is also close to 20K, you can check and join now!
What does this mean for the growth of Nimbus? Is there any relationship between the number of NBU token holders and the number of Telegram members? Is it group chat for NBU token holders, not for Nimbus community?
Activity: 69
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

✋Happy Friday Nimbus community,

🤟🏾The DeFi industry has reached yet another milestone — the value of assets used in the ecosystem reached $100 billion for the first time. It may sound crazy but lending on cryptocurrency platforms rose 14.9% from last week to $50.7 billion, according to the latest data. Cryptocurrency exchange transactions on DeFi networks, on the other hand, surged 8.6%. Finally, the number of Bitcoin used in decentralized finance rose 8% to 209,575 from 194,130 a week earlier, whereas the number of Ethereum used went up by 3.5%. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-20/defi-tops-100-billion-for-first-time-as-cryptocurrencies-surge

🙊This spike of interest could be explained by the approval of the first U.S. bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund. The long-awaited ProShares ETF will offer exposure to bitcoin futures contracts — agreements to buy or sell the asset later for an agreed-upon price — rather than bitcoin itself. Thus, now anyone can get exposure to Bitcoin in his or her brokerage account. Yet, we find it important to mention that the ETF charges 0.95% a year. Would you invest in ProShares ETF that does not actually own Bitcoin? https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/18/first-bitcoin-futures-etf-starts-trading-tuesday-what-to-know-.html

Finally, on October 20, the PancakeHunny suffered a flash loan attack that targeted the Hunny TUSD Vault. As a result, the platform lost 388 BNB and 1.7 million TUSD (approximately $ 1.9 million). Curiously, PancakeHunny’s smart contracts were audited by Certik, one of the leading blockchain security companies in the industry, yet it fell victim to such an exploit. https://www.bsc.news/post/pancakehunny-suffers-flash-loan-attack-and-cataclysmic-price-drop
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Nimbus's community has grown tremendously, with over 7K followers on Nimbus on Twitter. I was quite surprised because Nimbus is just a new project and appeared on Coinmarketcap only about 6 months ago.
Nimbus is a potential project that is receiving the attention and support of the crypto community. Nimbus DeFi investment strategies are truly accessible to everyone, making it easy for everyone to maximize their returns. You can refer to Telegram: nearly 20K members ^^
What makes Nimbus so appealing? Usually projects take a lot of time to create a community and promote DeFi products to the crypto market, while Nimbus seems to focus only on DeFi products for crypto community.
I think Nimbus must be very confident in their DeFi products to jump ahead and try to use them as the front face of their marketing. I also think it always build up your community first before trying to advertise your product but maybe Nimbus has its own way, time will tell.
copper member
Activity: 66
copper member
Activity: 103
Nimbus's community has grown tremendously, with over 7K followers on Nimbus on Twitter. I was quite surprised because Nimbus is just a new project and appeared on Coinmarketcap only about 6 months ago.
Nimbus is a potential project that is receiving the attention and support of the crypto community. Nimbus DeFi investment strategies are truly accessible to everyone, making it easy for everyone to maximize their returns. You can refer to Telegram: nearly 20K members ^^
What makes Nimbus so appealing? Usually projects take a lot of time to create a community and promote DeFi products to the crypto market, while Nimbus seems to focus only on DeFi products for crypto community.
Marketing is important, but it's not everything for success. Nimbus has an experienced team, effective solutions, and Nimbus brings profit to users in the DeFi field. Results are more important than advertising.
Activity: 81
Pages:
Jump to: