Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 9. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 18
The news has started to be constantly posted on some international platforms. The news about crypto is getting more and more positive. Pretty much, adoption is knocking on the doors of modern society. NBU don't let down.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I'm an enthusiast who believes in DeFi projects which keep in touch with the real world. Nimbus team has been doing a great job. They've been around for quite a while and they don't give up. That's the project to follow.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
The time shows whether the project is a piece of garage or it deserves taking part in it. Nimbus is here to stay. If I get the idea that I should quit, I appeal to the times when nimbus had great problems...
And they coped with them as easily as it was possible. Persistence of Nimbus team gives hope for this project among DeFi. NBU is an asset to HODL, keep it going, Nimbus. Problems give the opportunity to make big money.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Nimbus has had a great update. I'm looking forward to the day when nimbus gets to the point when we see it every day like checking cmc. Constant positive news background makes the project a worthy one. Keep it steady.
copper member
Activity: 66
The time shows whether the project is a piece of garage or it deserves taking part in it. Nimbus is here to stay. If I get the idea that I should quit, I appeal to the times when nimbus had great problems...
copper member
Activity: 65
Talking in general, I wanna say that I'm rather impressed. Nimbus is a project I would never think to get this far. They've been around for quite a while and as I can see, they develop and don't wanna slow down, one more fan plus.
I agree, the project has shown some moving upwards, I will be hodling NBU and looking forward to the further development of the platform. The picture I can see they are here to stay and as you said they don't wanna give up.
Activity: 83
Nimbus has progressed so far rather a lot. The entire crypto is held on the usecase and IT and only IT will bring blockchain to mass adoption. The projects which tailor the technology are the base for the crypto future.
Oh, that's absolutely true. You know, I've been a bit bewildered with nimbus project. I'm sure they're not scam but at the same time I don't see a lot going on with the project. We all have black and white stripes in the life, but still…
Well, Babylon wasn't built in one day. For BTC to get this high, it has taken 11 years which is still impressive. So, as an investor you have to be patient and cold minded. I can't see anything schmaltzy going on, so…
Ohh, I really admire when people start comparing shit coins to BTC or Ethereum. These projects have been for quite a while. They were the progressive ones and a lot of the others are built on them or like them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
Talking in general, I wanna say that I'm rather impressed. Nimbus is a project I would never think to get this far. They've been around for quite a while and as I can see, they develop and don't wanna slow down, one more fan plus.
Activity: 40
Nimbus has progressed so far rather a lot. The entire crypto is held on the usecase and IT and only IT will bring blockchain to mass adoption. The projects which tailor the technology are the base for the crypto future.
Oh, that's absolutely true. You know, I've been a bit bewildered with nimbus project. I'm sure they're not scam but at the same time I don't see a lot going on with the project. We all have black and white stripes in the life, but still…
Well, Babylon wasn't built in one day. For BTC to get this high, it has taken 11 years which is still impressive. So, as an investor you have to be patient and cold minded. I can't see anything schmaltzy going on, so…
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

✌🏻Hey Nimbus community,

🧠 Without any doubt, the most important news story of the week was the adoption of Bitcoin as a legal tender in Salvador. By legalizing the first cryptocurrency, the country's president, Nayib Bukele, looks forward to attracting investment and helping the roughly 70% of Salvadorans who don't have access to "traditional financial services." Who would have thought just a few years ago that countries would accept cryptocurrency as legal tender? https://www.npr.org/2021/09/07/1034838909/bitcoin-el-salvador-legal-tender-official-currency-cryptocurrency

👌 Following El Salvador, the Ukrainian Parliament adopted a law that legalizes and regulates cryptocurrency. Thus, Ukraine became the fifth country in as many weeks to lay down some ground rules for the cryptocurrency market, a sign that governments around the world are realizing that bitcoin is here to stay. If signed by the president, virtual assets, digital wallets and private keys are terms that will be enshrined in Ukrainian law. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/08/ukraine-legalizes-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies.html

👽 In this context, it shouldn’t be a surprise that even the international rating agency Moody's Investors Service has posted a vacancy for a crypto analyst. His task will include classifying traditional credit analysis methodology and identifying ways to integrate with the crypto asset valuation system. The work also involves participation in blockchain-related projects. https://news.bitcoin.com/credit-agency-moodys-looks-to-hire-crypto-analyst-strong-understanding-of-defi-is-important/

Which countries will be next to legalize cryptocurrencies?
More chances to make more money with Nimbus soft staking. All the stuff they do smells like profits. The only thing I'm curious about (just because it's informative) is when the next session of the Nimbus Academy?
Activity: 83
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
As it's written in the official post, no matter what is going on the crypto market, the development, if it's present, cannot be disrupted. That's an absolute truth about every project. I'm glad to be a part of Nimbus community.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
DeFi is risky but it's a required and needed alternative to the usual banks. The projects involved in this sphere are the ones to be headliners in the near future. My strategy is to get as many as possible and to see the results.
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
People's trust is what every project must chase. I can say nothing bad about Nimbus. They've always kept their word. I'm sure the project will update ath coz it's inevitable and it will shut the mouths of the unsatisfied.
copper member
Activity: 130
What's so special about this Nimbus?! I can't get?! You choose the asset for the investment then you see whether the project fulfills all they stated and that's all. Here they do smth minor and everyone applauses.
copper member
Activity: 103

Friday tradition! Crypto weekly update🔥

💯These past few years have shown that no matter what the market looks like, the development in the crypto industry will not be disrupted. This thinking is based on two key arguments: first, there is simply too much money in the sector, and second, blockchain and digital currencies are the future and hardly anyone can argue with this statement. Otherwise, why would governments all over the world work on so-called central bank digital currencies or CBDCs?

📢 The crypto exchange OKEx has launched a new platform dedicated to boosting the adoption of DeFi and non-fungible tokens. Do you think it will help accelerate NFT and DeFi adoption? https://cryptopotato.com/okex-launches-new-platform-to-accelerate-defi-and-nft-adoption/

🔝The good news is that growing interest in cryptocurrencies also helps to boost DeFi industry. After a spectacular start to 2021 saw token valuations and trading volumes surge to ignite the current bull market, the DeFi sector as a whole took a break while the NFT sector stepped into the limelight. Some even claim that "DeFi Summer 2.0" is underway. What can you say here, let's hope they are right! https://cointelegraph.com/news/surge-in-activity-and-token-prices-show-defi-summer-2-0-already-started

🙋🏼‍♀️The crypto adoption is in full swing – a couple of days ago, the “Legally Blonde” fame actress Reese Witherspoon has announced on Twitter that she bought her first ETH and how she's now active on "Crypto Twitter". Do you think Nimbus should collaborate with any celebrity?😏 https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/21/09/22792720/reese-witherspoon-buys-into-ethereum-and-gets-a-taste-of-crypto-twitter-with-bitcoin-dogec
Nimbus is absolutely a must have project 2021. I see constant keeping up with trends and nimbus team do their best that's for sure. This project is underestimated and deserves more attention from the investors.
Activity: 69
I see a lot of sweet posts here. I suppose that this project is not that outstanding like you describe. Usual DeFi with some steps according to the manual. Good marketing and bla bla. Not the next ETH.
It's your opinion. We'll see who is right in some time. Of course, the project is not perfect. But the ability to eradicate the vulnerabilities is the most valuable on this market and nimbus perform their job the way it should be.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
I see a lot of sweet posts here. I suppose that this project is not that outstanding like you describe. Usual DeFi with some steps according to the manual. Good marketing and bla bla. Not the next ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: