Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 6. (Read 5968 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
The Nimbus Platform: It is Safe and Trustworthy?
International Policy Digest made a review of the Nimbus Platform.

Read here 📲 https://intpolicydigest.org/the-nimbus-platform-it-is-safe-and-trustworthy/
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Nimbus's community has grown tremendously, with over 7K followers on Nimbus on Twitter. I was quite surprised because Nimbus is just a new project and appeared on Coinmarketcap only about 6 months ago.
Nimbus is a potential project that is receiving the attention and support of the crypto community. Nimbus DeFi investment strategies are truly accessible to everyone, making it easy for everyone to maximize their returns. You can refer to Telegram: nearly 20K members ^^
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Nimbus's community has grown tremendously, with over 7K followers on Nimbus on Twitter. I was quite surprised because Nimbus is just a new project and appeared on Coinmarketcap only about 6 months ago.
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
I just watch the news about Nimbus, about the solutions and potential of this project. Where should I start to join and earn profit in Nimbus ecosystem? Every concept is very new to me… I joined crypto market from 2017 but never check DeFi.
First of all, you should check out the Nimbus website to learn about the project's vision and solutions. You can then test your knowledge by participating in the Nimbus Academy conducted on twitter. This tutorial is for you & newbie.
Is Nimbus Academy also part of the Nimbus ecosystem? What is its purpose? Is Nimbus also entering the crypto education market? As far as I know Nimbus focuses on DeFi: lending + borrowing + staking + NFT + stable coin.
No, Academy does not participate in the DeFi ecosystem, there are no fees and no rewards. It's a way for Nimbus to help the community better understand the crypto market in order to generate greater profits from crypto on Nimbus platform.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
I just watch the news about Nimbus, about the solutions and potential of this project. Where should I start to join and earn profit in Nimbus ecosystem? Every concept is very new to me… I joined crypto market from 2017 but never check DeFi.
First of all, you should check out the Nimbus website to learn about the project's vision and solutions. You can then test your knowledge by participating in the Nimbus Academy conducted on twitter. This tutorial is for you & newbie.
Is Nimbus Academy also part of the Nimbus ecosystem? What is its purpose? Is Nimbus also entering the crypto education market? As far as I know Nimbus focuses on DeFi: lending + borrowing + staking + NFT + stable coin.
copper member

Hey Nimbus Community!

We are pleased to inform you that Artem Safronov has joined the Nimbus Team as the New Head of Technical Support! He has outstanding experience and worked for international companies operating on the US, European and Latin American markets. Now Artem brings his talents to Nimbus. Welcome, Artem!

What’s new in Nimbus’ Support?

💡 Communication with users has changed: now the team pays even more attention to details in order to assist our community in the most efficient way.
📉 We managed to decrease waiting time for each support ticket by 5 times, and provide support even on weekends.
📲 We are working on the organization of communication channels for Indian and Spanish audiences, created guides and video lessons, as well as provided full personal assistance in a language spoken by the users from these locations. 

Tech department works on solving support tickets on all days without vacations and days off , and our goal is to provide as smooth customer service as possible to ensure a positive user experience for our constantly increasing community!

Check in soon for more news.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
DeFi is the biggest wave in the crypto market, I want to participate in DeFi on Nimbus but don't know where to start, everything is too complicated and I am afraid that I will make a mistake and lose all my assets in the future. DeFi. Is DeFi Nimbus easy to join?
Earning with Nimbus is easy. Just simply pick a strategy that suits you, calculate your estimated rewards with Nimbus calculators, and follow step-by-step guides to insert your assets and start receiving rewards.
I'm a newbie so it's hard to imagine every step of the operation on the Nimbus platform… I wish the Nimbus team would help a newbie join DeFi on Nimbus step by step, because I believe the team is the ones who understand Nimbus the best.
You can refer to Nimbus tutorial to stake Nimbus token as well as participate in Lending, borrowing. The video is very intuitive and easy to understand, you just need to follow the steps and it will be easy to join DeFi on Nimbus.
copper member

🔥🔥 22,12% BNB APR…26,92% BUSD APR – the yields on Nimbus Lending are on fire!

This is 2X higher compared to the industry average!
🚀

Combine these numbers with multiple benefits such as:
✅ Lending on your own terms – no minimum deposits, withdraw at any time!
✅ Overcollateralized loans – ensure that your assets are safe.
✅ Nimbus's 3 layer audit system with top auditors, including Chaitin and Hacken, keeps smart contract security and integrity in check.

But note: the APR can change any time depending on the market conditions!⏳

So don't miss out and put your assets to work now here
👉https://link.nimbusplatform.io/e8584b
copper member
Activity: 65
DeFi is the biggest wave in the crypto market, I want to participate in DeFi on Nimbus but don't know where to start, everything is too complicated and I am afraid that I will make a mistake and lose all my assets in the future. DeFi. Is DeFi Nimbus easy to join?
Earning with Nimbus is easy. Just simply pick a strategy that suits you, calculate your estimated rewards with Nimbus calculators, and follow step-by-step guides to insert your assets and start receiving rewards.
I'm a newbie so it's hard to imagine every step of the operation on the Nimbus platform… I wish the Nimbus team would help a newbie join DeFi on Nimbus step by step, because I believe the team is the ones who understand Nimbus the best.
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
copper member
Activity: 65
Activity: 83
I just referenced the Nimbus bug bounty on Hacken. Really cool reward: 30K USDT. This is a good opportunity for developers, they can participate, support Nimbus, protect users and get well-deserved rewards.
Yeah, this is necessary to ensure the safety of Nimbus platform, it will help Nimbus deal with problems before they happen. Other platforms are being attacked by hackers and Nimbus is taking this very seriously to protect users.
A scientific approach will help users trust Nimbus more. Hacken is also Nimbus' auditor? I know Hacken is very famous in this field along with Certik, they have audited PureFi, ArtWallet and many other interesting projects.
Yes, in addition to Hacken, Nimbus is also audited by Zokyo & Chatin. Independent audit makes Nimbus safer and more reliable, the cost is completely worth it. Nimbus is protecting millions of dollars of users in DeFi.
I just referenced the Nimbus bug bounty on Hacken. Really cool reward: 30K USDT. This is a good opportunity for developers, they can participate, support Nimbus, protect users and get well-deserved rewards.
Yeah, this is necessary to ensure the safety of Nimbus platform, it will help Nimbus deal with problems before they happen. Other platforms are being attacked by hackers and Nimbus is taking this very seriously to protect users.
A scientific approach will help users trust Nimbus more. Hacken is also Nimbus' auditor? I know Hacken is very famous in this field along with Certik, they have audited PureFi, ArtWallet and many other interesting projects.
Activity: 83
copper member

✋Stay up to date with Nimbus digest!

Some things never change and the FUD about the crypto ban in China is one of them. This week a series of media outlets spread the news that the world's second-largest economy declared all transactions involving cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin illegal and stepped up a crackdown on illegal mining of them in the country. What they forgot to mention is that similar crackdowns have been announced already years ago, the only difference is that this time regulator has blocked access to major cryptocurrency-related websites, including CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap, and TradingView via its internet firewall. Someone is scared of losing control over its monetary system… but let’s be honest, eventually decentralization will win. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-blocks-coingecko-coinmarketcap-other-071627705.html

Despite growing regulatory pressure, Coinbase released a new function that allows users to get paid in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by enabling direct deposit of paychecks into Coinbase accounts. By the way, PayPal, SoFi, Chime, and Robinhood already offer crypto-related services to go along with their core products. Revolut, on the other hand, is looking to launch its token. Do you think we will see Facebook, Amazon, Google, or maybe JPMorgan coins too? https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/29/affirm-will-let-users-buy-and-sell-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies.html

Last but not least, where do you think is the center of the crypto economy now? According to Chainanalysis in Central, Northern, & Western Europe (CNWE). Curiously, an influx of institutional investment, signaled by large transactions, drove most of the growth, though retail activity also increased. https://blog.chainalysis.com/reports/central-northern-western-europe-cryptocurrency-geography-report-2021-preview

Hey Nimbus Community,

If you are tired of long text guides but still keen to discover more about how the Nimbus Platform works, we've got some news for you!

We have prepared a video guide on Nimbus Staking for you to watch and learn the art of making the most of our 6 staking conditions!

Check out the guide https://link.nimbusplatform.io/z0a

Do you like this format? If so, put a like and we’ll create more video guides on other functionalities for you soon!

White hacker got paid the highest reported bounty fee of $1M so far for averting a bug crisis on Belt finance...
 ~$80M worth of COMP tokens have been mistakenly offered to users as rewards...
 Cream Finance lost $19M in a flash loan attack...

To prevent such instances from ever causing grievance to our community, we have built an ultra-reinforced three-layer security system for the Nimbus Platform.

Nimbus Platform security defense lines are as follows:

1️⃣ For newly developed smart contracts — two phases of testing via autotests and manual testing:
✔️ First round of manual testing — done by testers
✔️ Second round of manual testing — done by test managers
✔️ Final cross-checking done by pen testers
2️⃣ The smart contracts are reviewed by our primary auditors — Chaitin or Hacken
3️⃣ Then comes the Bug Bounty

While we are constantly working to keep Defence lines 1️⃣ & 2️⃣ active and effective, all Bug Bounty Hunters can come on board and help us with the line 3️⃣ of defense: our ongoing Bug Bounties!

While you do that, your efforts can be rewarded with up to $10,000 for every critical vulnerability detected!

Join the program, now here
https://hackenproof.com/nimbus/nimbus

Read Nimbus Statement regarding El Pais's recent false claims here  https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/501b06f42dd0

Your Nimbus Team continues to work harder than ever to deliver results, and we’re back with another sprint report.

Let’s dive in!

Wrap Machine:

Earlier with the Wrap Machine, you could view specific details about the transaction only before you executed the wrap (ERC-20 to BEP-20 token transfer and vice versa). We're talking about the number of NBU or GNBU tokens inserted into the Wrap Machine, the gas fees, the number of tokens received after the transfer, etc.

Now, we have ensured that these details are displayed after the wrap has been made. Also, the transaction history with all the relevant details is saved and can be viewed every time you connect your wallet to the Nimbus Platform.

Revamped “Roadmap” section of the website:

Currently, the roadmap on the website shows dApps and products that have already been released, as well as the products that are in development — in a separate section.

We are working on a new section called "Now in development," where you will be able to track the work of the Nimbus tech team on products that are being developed on a weekly basis.

Want to know what exciting products your Nimbus Team is working on?

Visit the Roadmap now here https://nimbusplatform.io/roadmap.html?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=official_comms&utm_campaign=general-Sprint_results_8_10&responsible=mkt&lang=en

Analytics Page:
We’re also working on improving the data on the analytics page to show real-time numbers and values. Currently, it does hold some flaws since the data is collected via a third-party server. We have done the necessary research and found a more optimal solution — to create our own novel code and implement it to show relevant analytics and data.

✅ 405 minor infrastructure improvements were implemented

We'll be back with another sprint run soon — hope you all have a great weekend!

Are you having trouble navigating your way around the Nimbus Platform?

If yes, we’ve got you covered!

Down below, you can find all the guides on different Nimbus functionalities and dApps

1️⃣ Nimbus Staking Guide  Here (https://link.nimbusplatform.io/8bb799) and  Video Version  Here (https://link.nimbusplatform.io/74s )
2️⃣ How to switch between the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain networks  Here (https://link.nimbusplatform.io/11ed07)
3️⃣ Updated Nimbus Swap Guide  Here (https://link.nimbusplatform.io/732)
4️⃣ Lending dApp Guide  Here (https://link.nimbusplatform.io/s5x)
5️⃣ Wrap Machine Guide  Here (https://link.nimbusplatform.io/9fp)
6️⃣ Peer-to-Peer Exchange dApp Guide  Here (https://link.nimbusplatform.io/pg3)

If you still experience any difficulties interacting with our functionalities, you can always get in touch with our chat admin @Viktor_Nimbus_Support  or with Nimbus support, here  https://nimbushelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hmm. Okay, so the platform has released what they have stated. It actually deserves some acknowledgement. But I can't get why some people are so into it. Nimbus seems like a good asset that might bring some profits. THAT'S ALL.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
That's some good news displaying that nimbus always keeps the promises. I congratulate the team with surely fabulous results and wish to keep it steady. That's how the future is made. Good luck in all of this.
Pages:
Jump to: