Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 24. (Read 5965 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Hey there, @nimbus. Sorry for a stupid question, but I do not grasp the idea of your stable coin. Could you please explain the usage case of it within the platform and out of it?
Hello. This will be the next stage in the development of our project, so we will talk about this token and its functionality a little later in our informational posts.

I have some issues. In the latest announcement, in the how to guide posted they say that old users should log in using the old dashboard to connect with the new one, I tried this but an error pops up and I'm not allowed to log in. Anyone have the same issue??
Hello. Write to the support please https://nimbushelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
So far your project looks ambitious and it’s coping well with all the deadlines. Your strategy’s workable. Don’t let us down!
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Here, the project should come up with something interesting for the users of its coin, so that they have some sense not to sell the NBU tokens.

And so, people will always immediately sell coins that they found in a free distribution.
Nimbus will run a lot of dApps this year so different product for different users. Traders, investors, charity etc. I know that staking is not something unique for DeFi project but more products are coming. Guys are working to deliver best products in Q1.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Well, how can one not agree with this?

Each of us, first of all, came to this area with the aim of making money, it would be foolish to deny this, but this is inevitable when distributing our own tokens for completing easy tasks.

From personal experience, I can say that the easier the tasks, the easier it will be to make a profit from the distribution, the greater the turnover of new users in the project, therefore, if the project makes more difficult conditions for obtaining and selling tokens for Air Drop, then new participants users of the Nimbus project will be much smaller, this also needs to be understood.

Making money = ok but airdrop hunters are hungry fish who are waiting to sell all the tokens asap. Better to support the Nimbus by purchasing the tokens or at least do not sell your tokens after airdrop. Platform should be on top!
Here, the project should come up with something interesting for the users of its coin, so that they have some sense not to sell the NBU tokens.

And so, people will always immediately sell coins that they found in a free distribution.
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
Hey there, @nimbus. Sorry for a stupid question, but I do not grasp the idea of your stable coin. Could you please explain the usage case of it within the platform and out of it?
copper member
When I will be able to sell my Airdrop tokens? I see it but I can't...anyone more?  Huh Huh
As I wrote on a previous page, all NBU airdrops are vested for a 60-day period followed by a staggered unvesting process. So you won't be able to sell your coins for 2 month. Look on the Nimbus from the other side - it's a good and prospect project. Maybe you will become a platform member or investor.

Im not a Nimbus user and Im not interested, sorry man. I wish all the best for this platform but I think it's not clear to change airdrop conditions immediately after distribution. Trap house.
It's as for me as an investor. I've also shared the Nimbus tweets but for free and with my friends.
Moreover 3 pools are available for staking now! You can stake your NBUs at up to 12% APR, what can be more attractive.
Nimbus Crypto Arbitrage-Trading dApp will make a revolution in trading I suppose.
copper member
When I will be able to sell my Airdrop tokens? I see it but I can't...anyone more?  Huh Huh
As I wrote on a previous page, all NBU airdrops are vested for a 60-day period followed by a staggered unvesting process. So you won't be able to sell your coins for 2 month. Look on the Nimbus from the other side - it's a good and prospect project. Maybe you will become a platform member or investor.
copper member

Each of us, first of all, came to this area with the aim of making money, it would be foolish to deny this, but this is inevitable when distributing our own tokens for completing easy tasks.

From personal experience, I can say that the easier the tasks, the easier it will be to make a profit from the distribution, the greater the turnover of new users in the project, therefore, if the project makes more difficult conditions for obtaining and selling tokens for Air Drop, then new participants users of the Nimbus project will be much smaller, this also needs to be understood.

Making money = ok but airdrop hunters are hungry fish who are waiting to sell all the tokens asap. Better to support the Nimbus by purchasing the tokens or at least do not sell your tokens after airdrop. Platform should be on top!
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Hey Nimbus Community,

We are launching a series of step-by-step Guides that will explain you how to use the Nimbus Platform💡

For starters, here is our first guide on how to swap NBUs with ETH, DAI, WBTC, and USDT:
https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/nimbus-platform-guidelines-part-1-nbu-swap-7b971ee408c2

Later we will launch more guides on how to join the Referral Program, stake NBUs, provide liquidity for the token swap, and so on.

Hope you find it useful!
Your Nimbus Team

Good news, hope more exchanges will be launched on February. Could you take a look on my issue I've written few post above? Thank you.
copper member

Hey Nimbus Community,

We are launching a series of step-by-step Guides that will explain you how to use the Nimbus Platform💡

For starters, here is our first guide on how to swap NBUs with ETH, DAI, WBTC, and USDT:
https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/nimbus-platform-guidelines-part-1-nbu-swap-7b971ee408c2

Later we will launch more guides on how to join the Referral Program, stake NBUs, provide liquidity for the token swap, and so on.

Hope you find it useful!
Your Nimbus Team
Activity: 49
The project is constantly attracting the growing interest of the global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
I have some issues. In the latest announcement, in the how to guide posted they say that old users should log in using the old dashboard to connect with the new one, I tried this but an error pops up and I'm not allowed to log in. Anyone have the same issue??
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Yeah finally guys, I’m so excited that u’ve launched the test net) I’ve been waiting for it. I believed in u and still do, keep it steady, just forward, thank you for keeping your promises!
Absolutely agree the test net launch is one more huge step to success. everyone who didn’t believe, will kick themselves and be poor) #Nimbus, we’re waiting for your main net
Mainnet already launched! It's one of the biggest events for Nimbus community. Also team make a good thing for airdrop participators. In order to create fair market conditions and save NBU token holders from those who only seek fast gains with pumps and dumps, all NBU airdrops are vested for a 60-day period followed by a staggered unvesting process. It will prevent pump when few thousands users are selling their rewards.
What do you mean by pumping?

This token will be stablecoin the dollar, the price will be fixed 1: 1 against the dollar.
Oh sorry, I meant dumping. Always thousands of airdrop participators are selling their tokens after listing. They came not for a product, just for sell the tokens. Are you agree with me?

Hey Nimbus Community,

It has only been a day since the Platform launch and the NBU market cap is already at around $35 million 🚀 This is a great result considering that the NBU token is only available at our Platform.

See Etherscan https://etherscan.io/address/0xEB58343b36C7528F23CAAe63a150240241310049 to track NBU continued progress and get your NBUs here if you haven't done so yet: https://app.nimbusplatform.io/b/#/swap

Our team shall bring even more exciting functionalities to the platform soon so stay with us and prepare for what’s coming! Remember, we are just starting off 😉

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
This is an excellent result in one day, considering that your project is not so hype, popular.

We are waiting for great opportunities to earn NBU tokens.
copper member
It is obviously very impressive that you have reached NBU market cap at around $35 million despite that the NBU token is only available at your platform for now. But do you planning to list it on any popular exchanges in the future?
THere is swap only available now but it should be more exchanges in new month like Uniswap. I don't know what about CEX but DEX will be 100%. Team said it'll be appropriate announcements soon.
copper member
maybe expanded again to increase user growth on the platform so that many new users come and also build a stratregy in marketing and improved, presence of the news to enter the market list will further increase the interest of new users too.

Usual bottleneck of every project. To attract and maintain their users. Most projects can only get attention of the community at the start but as time goes by, their enthusiasm to reach out their customers fades. So interesting how far this fintech company will survive and how many customers they can really get?
Team with such a good results for a short period of time should have a strong marketing strategy. Have you already tested the platform? Due to a lot of people are talking here but some of them didn't even open the site what is strange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
Amazing idea and the strategy of implementation! progressive approach in our time! Good luck to u and even more  ideas! let the professionalism of your team continue to grow!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
maybe expanded again to increase user growth on the platform so that many new users come and also build a stratregy in marketing and improved, presence of the news to enter the market list will further increase the interest of new users too.

Usual bottleneck of every project. To attract and maintain their users. Most projects can only get attention of the community at the start but as time goes by, their enthusiasm to reach out their customers fades. So interesting how far this fintech company will survive and how many customers they can really get?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
copper member

Hey Nimbus Community,

It has only been a day since the Platform launch and the NBU market cap is already at around $35 million 🚀 This is a great result considering that the NBU token is only available at our Platform.

See Etherscan https://etherscan.io/address/0xEB58343b36C7528F23CAAe63a150240241310049 to track NBU continued progress and get your NBUs here if you haven't done so yet: https://app.nimbusplatform.io/b/#/swap

Our team shall bring even more exciting functionalities to the platform soon so stay with us and prepare for what’s coming! Remember, we are just starting off 😉

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
copper member
Yeah finally guys, I’m so excited that u’ve launched the test net) I’ve been waiting for it. I believed in u and still do, keep it steady, just forward, thank you for keeping your promises!
Absolutely agree the test net launch is one more huge step to success. everyone who didn’t believe, will kick themselves and be poor) #Nimbus, we’re waiting for your main net
Mainnet already launched! It's one of the biggest events for Nimbus community. Also team make a good thing for airdrop participators. In order to create fair market conditions and save NBU token holders from those who only seek fast gains with pumps and dumps, all NBU airdrops are vested for a 60-day period followed by a staggered unvesting process. It will prevent pump when few thousands users are selling their rewards.
What do you mean by pumping?

This token will be stablecoin the dollar, the price will be fixed 1: 1 against the dollar.
Oh sorry, I meant dumping. Always thousands of airdrop participators are selling their tokens after listing. They came not for a product, just for sell the tokens. Are you agree with me?
Pages:
Jump to: