Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 15. (Read 23927 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 11, 2011, 01:07:38 AM

BCX permanently out

cheers for the good times!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
October 11, 2011, 01:05:10 AM
BitcoinEXpress will go out as the winner!

At this moment I have right at 2000 blocks and if CH manages to pull this off and keep this going, BCX will have the largest amount of Solidcoin next to Coinhunter's 1 million pre-mined coins.

Either way it works for me.
HA! Always trying to leave that last bit of doubt. I knew you were bullshiting with Namecoin, and I know that you're bullshitting now. If you could have done anything, you would have already done it. SC2's launch was a perfect opportunity to take it out and make them look bad. You missed it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 11, 2011, 01:05:05 AM
I'm downloading the block chain now, it's at 4000 and counting, difficulty of 21. Is the target rate still 3.5 minutes per block? If so, shouldn't the chain be somewhere around 100 blocks long right now?

Just passed 5000. 5000 / 328 minutes since launch (10th October 23:35 UTC) =~ 15 blocks/minute.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
October 11, 2011, 12:57:57 AM
Is he really gone?  Is it really over?  Cry
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
October 11, 2011, 12:56:25 AM
I work with EC2 myself, and know how much it can cost. They charge based upon CPU cycles. Just a quick question, how much will the 400 EC2 server instances cost, and who is going to be footing the bill?

His employer...

No cost, no loss besides I'm leaving soon anyway.
Bullshit. I've had enough of you. It's quite clear that not only do you not have those servers, you also don't know what you're talking about. The only reason that I believed you in the Namecoin incident was because you said you optimized Artforz attack code. I knew of an optimization, so I assumed that it was the same one you thought of. It's quite clear that you were just saying that, though, and aren't a real developer.

Don't try coming back here again.

Thank you, once SC2 algorithm is released it will be proved beyond a doubt this clown is lying yet again. I'm surprised he hasn't been removed earlier.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 11, 2011, 12:55:46 AM
How this troll can just create lie after lie with no evidence and people eat it up like its christmas pudding I have no idea.

Oh, the irony is astounding.  I feel privileged to witness such an intense moment.

Thank you CH.  For that alone my time here on the forums has been worth it.
October 11, 2011, 12:55:25 AM
Would you rather listen to a known liar or the developer?

I can't see a difference in the options you provided.

Care to provide the "lie" or "lies" you think I've told? Another baseless claim from a troll.
legendary
October 11, 2011, 12:54:55 AM
I work with EC2 myself, and know how much it can cost. They charge based upon CPU cycles. Just a quick question, how much will the 400 EC2 server instances cost, and who is going to be footing the bill?

His employer...

Bullshit. I've had enough of you. It's quite clear that not only do you not have those servers, you also don't know what you're talking about. The only reason that I believed you in the Namecoin incident was because you said you optimized Artforz attack code. I knew of an optimization, so I assumed that it was the same one you thought of. It's quite clear that you were just saying that, though, and aren't a real developer.

October 11, 2011, 12:54:26 AM
SC2.0 is 51% protected

You have provided no evidence to back this assertion.

Not publicly no, all will be revealed soon in regards to the new algorithm and network. However this clown hasn't proved anything and people want to jump to conclusions, so people should be asking him for proof right?

How this troll can just create lie after lie with no evidence and people eat it up like its christmas pudding I have no idea.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
BTCRadio Owner
October 11, 2011, 12:54:17 AM
Just in case anyone with a brain doesn't know, BCE is lying, pretty much everytime he mentions SolidCoin.

If he understood how the 51% protection worked he would realize how stupid him saying "generated 2 blocks really fast" is. It's quite hilarious to those that know the new SC2.0 algorithm.

But if you want to believe SC2 is hacked and bitcoinexpress is all powerful. Go ahead, it gives us some laughs Smiley

BTW SC2.0 in 2 hours has already tripled the size of TBX network. And is gaining on Bitcoin. Welcome to the future.

Don't even bother with these low lives CH. I tried but it just makes me angry. Leave them be. Your time is not worth their stupidity.

You done choking on that dick?
legendary
October 11, 2011, 12:53:08 AM

His employer...

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 11, 2011, 12:53:02 AM
Well, one thing's for sure.  This bad boy has more CPUs on it than the Tenebrix network, no denying it.  So, the question is -- did all the people who didn't accept tenebrix or litebrix stay up to jump on this minute 1, or is BCE telling the truth about 400 EC instances + other cluster?

Keep in mind he's pulled off 51% attacks in the past, and people are getting a bit burned out on the various scamcoin releases...

Would you rather listen to a known liar or the developer? SC2.0 is 51% protected, wouldn't matter if he had 99.99% of the mining power, he cannot rewrite the chain. Considering he is a known liar I wouldn't even believe he has 400 EC instances. But even if he did, there is nothing he can do except generate blocks like any other valid user.

Once the algorithm behind SC2.0 is released people will realize how stupid this troll is if they don't already.

Well done man. Block generation is actually much smoother now with more difficulty. Nice !
Activity: 210
October 11, 2011, 12:52:49 AM
A known liar or a known liar?  Tough choice.
October 11, 2011, 12:52:44 AM
Would you rather listen to a known liar or the developer?

I can't see a difference in the options you provided.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 11, 2011, 12:52:05 AM
SC2.0 is 51% protected

You have provided no evidence to back this assertion.
October 11, 2011, 12:50:46 AM
Well, one thing's for sure.  This bad boy has more CPUs on it than the Tenebrix network, no denying it.  So, the question is -- did all the people who didn't accept tenebrix or litebrix stay up to jump on this minute 1, or is BCE telling the truth about 400 EC instances + other cluster?

Keep in mind he's pulled off 51% attacks in the past, and people are getting a bit burned out on the various scamcoin releases...

Would you rather listen to a known liar or the developer? SC2.0 is 51% protected, wouldn't matter if he had 99.99% of the mining power, he cannot rewrite the chain. Considering he is a known liar I wouldn't even believe he has 400 EC instances. But even if he did, there is nothing he can do except generate blocks like any other valid user.

Once the algorithm behind SC2.0 is released people will realize how stupid this troll is if they don't already.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 11, 2011, 12:49:26 AM

I stayed up all night BUT IT WAS WORTH IT Smiley

Tenebrix is shit. 7.7 million pregenerated scam => GTFO.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2011, 12:48:37 AM
This is what probably will happen: Diff will raise further, blocks will come in slower and will settle with 1 block per some minutes as planned with the appropriate diff. BTX will drop off soon, then he will say, he has HACKED the chain and that the chain failed. If he mined lot of coins, that's ok, everyone with lots of CPUs should get some coins... But no hack and no chain rewrite as he mentioned... The antis will continue "LOL the chain got hacked, SC2 failed"... and the supporters will continue to mine and do their thing...
October 11, 2011, 12:46:39 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2011, 12:46:04 AM
BTW SC2.0 in 2 hours has already tripled the size of TBX network. And is gaining on Bitcoin. Welcome to the future.
Couldn't this be because BCX is throwing 400 ec2 instances at it?

Source or gtfo.
Pages:
Jump to: