Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 16. (Read 23927 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 11, 2011, 12:45:44 AM
Just in case anyone with a brain doesn't know, BCE is lying, pretty much everytime he mentions SolidCoin.

If he understood how the 51% protection worked he would realize how stupid him saying "generated 2 blocks really fast" is. It's quite hilarious to those that know the new SC2.0 algorithm.

But if you want to believe SC2 is hacked and bitcoinexpress is all powerful. Go ahead, it gives us some laughs Smiley

BTW SC2.0 in 2 hours has already tripled the size of TBX network. And is gaining on Bitcoin. Welcome to the future.

Don't even bother with these low lives CH. I tried but it just makes me angry. Leave them be. Your time is not worth their stupidity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
October 11, 2011, 12:45:40 AM
@Coinhunter

Are you seriously trying to say you designed 2 blocks per second?

Then behold 4 blocks per second on the way!

In case you're unaware difficulty is low at the moment, so blocks are found fast. As difficulty increases block speed will decrease. Any other newbie cryptochain info you need?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
October 11, 2011, 12:45:16 AM
It depends on how long he needs to keep it up.

A micro instance is $0.08 per hour.  400 instances would be $32 per hour.  If he is using spot instances it would be half that.  

That even assumes he is paying.  I have 8,000 free hours of EC2 small instance time given to me as a gift by Amazon.  I doubt I am the only developer that Amazon gives free time to.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 11, 2011, 12:44:49 AM
Screenshots from *someone* or I don't believe anything.
October 11, 2011, 12:44:21 AM
Do us a favor and stfu till you cough up some source code.  We've heard an awful lot of "if you saw the code you'd piss yourself" out of you, but you seem to be afraid to actually show us the code.

Do some block analysis if you think BCE is telling the truth. It's public record. If you want to champion a retards cause then you'll just make me not consider your opinion going forward.

Source code isn't the only way to prove it's 51% protected. More details are coming soon, obviously I am rather busy at the moment coordinating the release.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
October 11, 2011, 12:42:37 AM
Just in case anyone with a brain doesn't know, BCE is lying, pretty much everytime he mentions SolidCoin.

If he understood how the 51% protection worked he would realize how stupid him saying "generated 2 blocks really fast" is. It's quite hilarious to those that know the new SC2.0 algorithm.

But if you want to believe SC2 is hacked and bitcoinexpress is all powerful. Go ahead, it gives us some laughs Smiley

BTW SC2.0 in 2 hours has already tripled the size of TBX network. And is gaining on Bitcoin. Welcome to the future.

Pleeease... No one believes you.
Activity: 210
October 11, 2011, 12:41:52 AM

Do us a favor and stfu till you cough up some source code.  We've heard an awful lot of "if you saw the code you'd piss yourself" out of you, but you seem to be afraid to actually show us the code.
October 11, 2011, 12:40:07 AM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
October 11, 2011, 12:39:04 AM
I work with EC2 myself, and know how much it can cost. They charge based upon CPU cycles. Just a quick question, how much will the 400 EC2 server instances cost, and who is going to be footing the bill?

His employer...
October 11, 2011, 12:37:28 AM
@Maged

Solidcoin 2.0 uses a variable block generation time (really stupid) I just found a way to crank it up at will. Having the resouces I do I was able to take the beta client and put in a test environment.

I discovered if you hit Sc 2.0 at the onset hard it cannot readjust block rate regardless of difficulty LOL

So as long as I keep cloning EC2 instances and pouring it on, cha-ching!  Grin Grin Grin

Dumbass coding supreme.
See, that makes no logical sense. Thus, either the code was made by a dumbass (which, I admit, isn't out of the question), or you're lying through your teeth.

Trust me he is talking total BS. My client is just perfectly fine. Generated 12 blocks like a pro. It's all good. He is talking BS as usual. Don't even bother to ban him because I am 100% sure he will come back. He is "too big to fail" in the hacker sense eg if you ban him he will just come back as someone else.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 11, 2011, 12:35:51 AM
I work with EC2 myself, and know how much it can cost. They charge based upon CPU cycles. Just a quick question, how much will the 400 EC2 server instances cost, and who is going to be footing the bill?
Activity: 756
October 11, 2011, 12:35:28 AM
No wonder, I am getting zero despite mining since the very start of the launch Sad
legendary
Merit: 1015
October 11, 2011, 12:35:22 AM
@Maged

Solidcoin 2.0 uses a variable block generation time (really stupid) I just found a way to crank it up at will. Having the resouces I do I was able to take the beta client and put in a test environment.

I discovered if you hit Sc 2.0 at the onset hard it cannot readjust block rate regardless of difficulty LOL

So as long as I keep cloning EC2 instances and pouring it on, cha-ching!  Grin Grin Grin

Dumbass coding supreme.
See, that makes no logical sense. Thus, either the code was made by a dumbass (which, I admit, isn't out of the question), or you're lying through your teeth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 11, 2011, 12:34:51 AM

how many coins you got?

lol'in =]

I'm estimating 1900 blocks so for.

Do you have any screenshots or anything you could share? I really don't feel like installing SolidCoin.
October 11, 2011, 12:32:57 AM
2 blocks per second.....

The awesomeness of "CPU friendly" algorithms.  No reason this same thing can't/won't happen to every "CPU friendly" FailCoin.

Diff will solve this... Have you ever watched a new blockchain starting with low diff?

Genius,

If you haven't noticed, as the diff is rising and so is the block generation LOL...

Wait... WHAT!?!? Please tell me that you used an exploit to do that and that it's not built into the protocol...

Maged... he's lying through his teeth ... no exploit, no attack, nothing ... he's full of crap the network is operating as it should with the rather large opening hash rate it had.
Oh, in that case, he better think of something quick if he wants to keep his account.

I'm not even joking the amount of hate and BS you people have towards SC2 and CH/RS is just phenomenal. If you delete his account he will come back as another one so pretty much pointless IMHO. Too bad he has also too many anti-SC drones following him around all the time like SAC etc.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 11, 2011, 12:31:12 AM

how many coins you got?

lol'in =]
legendary
Merit: 1015
October 11, 2011, 12:30:03 AM
2 blocks per second.....

The awesomeness of "CPU friendly" algorithms.  No reason this same thing can't/won't happen to every "CPU friendly" FailCoin.

Diff will solve this... Have you ever watched a new blockchain starting with low diff?

Genius,

If you haven't noticed, as the diff is rising and so is the block generation LOL...

Wait... WHAT!?!? Please tell me that you used an exploit to do that and that it's not built into the protocol...

Maged... he's lying through his teeth ... no exploit, no attack, nothing ... he's full of crap the network is operating as it should with the rather large opening hash rate it had.
Oh, in that case, he better think of something quick if he wants to keep his account.
legendary
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
October 11, 2011, 12:29:42 AM
WOW so much BS on here about SC2 it really is unbelievable. Go to solidcointalk.org if you want to get the real answers.

Possibly the funniest thing I've read all day.
And that is really saying something.

AGREE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!
These SC guys are UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Activity: 210
October 11, 2011, 12:28:02 AM
WOW so much BS on here about SC2 it really is unbelievable. Go to solidcointalk.org if you want to get the real answers.

Possibly the funniest thing I've read all day.
And that is really saying something.
October 11, 2011, 12:25:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: