Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 18. (Read 23927 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 10, 2011, 11:59:57 PM
Regardless of what you think about BCX, him exposing flaws in what's been said to be a 'truly secure network' is a service to all who may use said network.  As it's already been demonstrated that CH, erm.... 'doesn't work well with others', I don't see how anything other than a live attack could have communicated said vulnerabilities.

So why didn't he attacked Bitcoin when it was just Satoshi and 1 or 2 more guys mining and proved also how insecure Bitcoin was?

Because Satoshi wasn't a dick, and never claimed that Bitcoin was immune to a 51% attack?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
October 10, 2011, 11:49:17 PM
Regardless of what you think about BCX, him exposing flaws in what's been said to be a 'truly secure network' is a service to all who may use said network.  As it's already been demonstrated that CH, erm.... 'doesn't work well with others', I don't see how anything other than a live attack could have communicated said vulnerabilities.

So why didn't he attacked Bitcoin when it was just Satoshi and 1 or 2 more guys mining and proved also how insecure Bitcoin was?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 10, 2011, 11:45:12 PM

Also of note, 3 wannabe hackers from this forum claimed they would take down the SolidCoin 2 public beta and none have. Welcome to the future of cryptocurrencies, a truly secure network.

legendary
October 10, 2011, 11:41:46 PM
I'm not a SolidCoin fanboy. And I'm certainly not a douchebagexpress fanboy also... Just stating how pathetic you are. A personal opinion...

If you were attacking any other blockchain my statement would be exactly the same. You are only entering an e-pissing contest, nothing more, you are not even trying to make a point on proving something worthwhile, just to prove us all how big your e-dick is, probably cause yor real dick is... oh nevermind...

BTW, I think you are forgetting that Solidcoin is a closed-source app and a centralized blockchain(by your own definition)... I wonder how many "anti-hacking laws" have you broken in your country. And you publicly admitted on doing so by posting it in an open board.

Pathetic and stupid, that's what you are.
legendary
October 10, 2011, 11:29:22 PM
You are a pathetic guy, that's granted and you show it to us every day. It's like you are afraid if we forget how pathetic you are lol

How can people not see that CH is the pathetic one?

If that makes you happy: they both are!
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 10, 2011, 11:27:33 PM
You are a pathetic guy, that's granted and you show it to us every day. It's like you are afraid if we forget how pathetic you are lol

How can people not see that CH is the pathetic one?
legendary
October 10, 2011, 11:25:52 PM
You are a pathetic guy, that's granted and you show it to us every day. It's like you are afraid we forget how pathetic you are lol
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
October 10, 2011, 11:10:38 PM
delete
Pages:
Jump to: