Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 10. (Read 27428 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 16, 2014, 04:51:08 PM

Nice... Ukrainian boys and girls are preparing for the hard work in EU's brothels.
Haha, nice one.

One is every 8 prostitutes in the EU is from Russia , so If I were you I wouldn't start talking about prostitution.
Same number for .RO , unfortunately.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 16, 2014, 02:45:35 PM
More than 30 residents of Kiev have took part in a peaceful protest against the referendum March 16, 2014, speaking for the integrity of Ukraine. The rally was organised by the initiative facebook group "The Last World War".
Participants of the rally got undressed on the steps of the City Hall of the capital trying to attract public attention to the agression of the Russian armed forces on the Crimean Peninsula."Peace to the World", "No to the war", "Putin - no!" was shouted by the protesters .
Also worth mentioning that the participants of the rally organized raising of money to support the Crimean population who have suffered of Putin's annexation. Fund-raising occurs in the form of popular Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Earlier, the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatars urged Crimean residents for a boycott of the referendum.
On Friday, the Constitutional Court of Ukraine decided that all the actions of the Parliament of autonomy, including actions for the referendum, do not correspond to the Constitution of Ukraine .

https://www.facebook.com/lastworldwar
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/s403x403/1797432_674547842592165_1751956154_n.jpg
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
March 16, 2014, 01:05:37 PM

Wanna bet on the outcome?I say 96%.

70-80%

Well maybe 96% is too far fetched but 90% is possible. Lots of people will be too afraid to go to vote against so that;s why I'm backing such number.
If there would be no pressure from either side I would have expected something like your numbers.
so far 73%
in defi we trust
March 16, 2014, 10:02:30 AM
Lets see what is gonna happen after today's referendum in Crimea!
I think they'll decide to unite with Russia.

It won't happen right after it.
They need time and they need another referendum etc, etc.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 16, 2014, 09:44:25 AM
Lets see what is gonna happen after today's referendum in Crimea!
I think they'll decide to unite with Russia.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 16, 2014, 09:02:45 AM
Putin comes from KGB - they are trained in killing people and it's obvious that he doesn't care about human life at all.

We have come to such a self centered state of mind where we care about immediate human life too much without caring about sustainability for ourselves, the future generations and the planet itself.

I agree. Life would much better for everyone on this planet, if population was 50% less, and life expectancy at least 30% less.

EDIT: Nature had certain tools to keep population in check. Now those tools are not working anymore.

Cross a libertarian and an environmentalist and you have a suicide cult (No joking I agree to your points)
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
March 16, 2014, 08:49:49 AM
so... seems like a good time to invest in american oil/natural gas suppliers?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
March 16, 2014, 08:34:06 AM
Putin comes from KGB - they are trained in killing people and it's obvious that he doesn't care about human life at all.

We have come to such a self centered state of mind where we care about immediate human life too much without caring about sustainability for ourselves, the future generations and the planet itself.

I agree. Life would much better for everyone on this planet, if population was 50% less, and life expectancy at least 30% less.

EDIT: Nature had certain tools to keep population in check. Now those tools are not working anymore.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
March 16, 2014, 06:20:07 AM

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
March 16, 2014, 06:16:39 AM
i see only propaganda-induced hate and people who claims war as the only solution.
Is there any list? I suppose that would be a list of multiaccounts Smiley

Actually nobody here cares about this so-called "war"... It's total BS created by media and fascist so-called "government". Just ignore all of them and everything will be fine... Following with the declaration of independence. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
March 16, 2014, 06:13:14 AM

It's a cold war pissing contest. Russia wanting to prove control of it's neighbours and trade interests, and Europe, being a puppet of US foreign policy,  turning it into a democracy case to mask western expansion mentality.

meanwhile Putin is using this internally in Russia to boost his position by blaming Ukrainians for being led by Nazis.

Truly an amazing cold war propaganda  re-enactment.

This. With some chanches to turn in a local bloody civil war, with superpowers supporting both parts. Ukraine people should try to avoid that, but on this forum i see only propaganda-induced hate, and people who claims war as the only solution...
Activity: 504
March 16, 2014, 04:08:13 AM
To all Americans Ukraine is not your war.

Canada considers Ukraine our war as well.  We stand together in the NATO alliance.

I'm sure nato alliance will do nothing about it other than sanctions and mouth war. Otherwise prepare for nuclear winter.

It's a cold war pissing contest. Russia wanting to prove control of it's neighbours and trade interests, and Europe, being a puppet of US foreign policy,  turning it into a democracy case to mask western expansion mentality.

meanwhile Putin is using this internally in Russia to boost his position by blaming Ukrainians for being led by Nazis.

Truly an amazing cold war propaganda  re-enactment.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2014, 03:57:50 AM
Activity: 390
March 16, 2014, 01:58:54 AM

Canada considers Ukraine our war as well.  We stand together in the NATO alliance.

I'm sure nato alliance will do nothing about it other than sanctions and mouth war. Otherwise prepare for nuclear winter.
in defi we trust
March 16, 2014, 12:25:51 AM

It's not yours either.
Activity: 476
March 16, 2014, 12:22:35 AM

Canada considers Ukraine our war as well.  We stand together in the NATO alliance.

Canada only exists as an independent nation because of its Southern border with the USA.

Get a grip, eh?

My $.02.

Wink
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
March 16, 2014, 12:19:22 AM

Activity: 476
March 16, 2014, 12:16:57 AM

I know that but tell H.Obama.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
March 15, 2014, 08:20:22 PM
http://allhackersnews.com/2014/02/anonymous-operations-expose-ukrainian-bandera-nazis.html

As i said... seems like is going on mass hating spread, operated by both part governments
Pages:
Jump to: