Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 12. (Read 27428 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
March 14, 2014, 03:34:59 PM
It is perhaps ironic that the US is complaining abouit Russia's military presence in Ukraine even as its own equipment is reportedly operating in the country.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-14/us-drone-intercepted-over-crimea-russian-self-defense-forces
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
March 14, 2014, 01:51:22 PM
And my statements:

>1) Azarov's government was formed by democratically elected president (elections were observed and recognized by EU and US).

Have you read any history? Puppet governments are typically bought out not placed by force (especially in modern contexts where information travels so fast).

>2) Yanukovich is definitely wasn't a puppet. There are a lot of proofs (he sent Gazprom supporter into the jail, for example), you need a proof for opposite statements in order to deny that.

Smart puppets hide their strings.

>3) Now we have illegitimate and puppet "government" instead, there are a lot of facts proving this statement.

Yes there are.

4) There were no protests in the Crimea. And actually, the "anti-maidan" movement was supported by huge part of Crimea citizens.

Ya

5) no additional militaries were sent yet.

Cheesy

>6) Now you have check & mate.

Is this really how you end your discourses? I wonder how anybody can stomach talking with more than once.

>And nothing personal, but I recognize myself as a self-sufficient and public person. That's why I'm able to live without advices from anonymous person. Especially if this person sees the global politics in black & white colors and tries to judge without any attempts to read something about the subject. But thanks, anyway.

You should try and learn something from everyone. Being self-sufficient doesn't mean ignore everyone that disagrees with you, after all if we did that we would never grow would we? When I look at my past, even people I had little respect for taught me something. Also, I think you're getting a little mixed up about who sees the world in black and white here mate  Wink

My advice is to remember, historically speaking, governments are almost always uncovered as the corrupt institutions that they are. If you look up to one as the epitome of good and righteousness you're bound to be disappointing.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
March 14, 2014, 01:00:53 PM
"Russia Invades Ukraine. Whats next?"

Tomorrow the World?

Maybe other ex-USSR countries? It would be more realistic.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
March 14, 2014, 12:19:40 PM

Tomorrow the World?

My $.02.

Wink
I think only another neighbouring country. Just hope it won't be mine. Lips sealed
Activity: 476
March 14, 2014, 10:47:27 AM

Tomorrow the World?

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
March 14, 2014, 08:27:14 AM
well i assume the gasprom will have to forget about the $2bn debt. can call it a good deal for a purchase of peninsula.

Ukraine gets the lowest price ever, all these years, and still struggles to pay for it. How come?

I'd say, if they decide to "forget this debt", it's a good enough reason to annihilate current government, with or without full military invasion.

If Russia is so bad, why do they suck on it's tit all these years?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
March 13, 2014, 07:19:53 PM
well i assume the gasprom will have to forget about the $2bn debt. can call it a good deal for a purchase of peninsula.
legendary
March 13, 2014, 12:47:05 PM

"At March 16 we are choosing

<...> or <...>  "   Roll Eyes

Another photo of this banner, this time close-up:

Roll Eyes

Angry femen protestors (big tits in combination with a lack of intelligence):

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/photos/femen-protest-in-crimea-slideshow/members-crimean-self-defence-units-block-femen-activist-photo-114128582.html

Another Putin vs. Obama collage:

Grin

Some stats:

legendary
March 13, 2014, 12:11:21 PM
huh?  where is this land, how big is this land, and are you implying that china would be protecting Crimea or all of the Ukraine?

The USA has a major based in Qatar however it doesn't own any land there, and the understanding is Qatar is FULLY protected by the USA.
It doesn't matter even if that's true. Because Yanukovich won't be able to make such deals anymore.
legendary
March 13, 2014, 11:51:10 AM
- People, both in Crimea and in the rest of Ukraine, want freedom and hate corruption.
0.1% of population (people on Maidan) vs. the rest 99.9%. Who the hell gives them a right to take down a government and replace it with the Nazi? Are they crazy? Why not use a constitutional court instead of this shit? Roll Eyes

- Russia want Crimea (see WWI).
It's already Russian according to Kharkiv Pact. In the case of unilateral withdrawal, initiated by the Ukrainian side (which is a matter of time in case of Nazi government). It seems like they're just came back to collect some debts before that would happen. Grin Anyway, why not if Crimea people wanted the same.

I was laughing because you was speaking about laws like they have any real importance in a situation like that. I think they have not.
In case of Kosovo they are...  Cheesy So I suppose that's good for trolling. Anyway, nazi coup shouldn't be allowed to function even if it will result with a war. There were enough victims during 1936-1945.

- USA don't want Crimea to be russian.
Actually there is a speculation that Yanukovich had a talk with China about selling some Crimean land for $15 billion... That's why all of this happened, I guess. USA and Russia don't want to have a chinese bases here.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
March 13, 2014, 11:40:27 AM
You're missing that we made and used for many years an electoral law that, according to supreme constitutional court, is inconstitutional. Simple as hell Smiley
I think that imperial powers (USA, Russia and lately EU) won't give a fuck about constitution or people protests - expecially the four people showed in the photo, but also the thousands of people in Maidan square - and i see the situation in a whole different way:
- People, both in Crimea and in the rest of Ukraine, want freedom and hate corruption.
- Politicians want money and to remain in charge.
- Russia want Crimea (see WWI).
- USA don't want Crimea to be russian.
- Europe is still not a cohered political entity with a strong willing, but want political influence in the area.
And we're only assisting to manipulation and spreading of hate operated by politicians and governments.

I was laughing because you was speaking about laws like they have any real importance in a situation like that. I think they have not. And to the troops thing, you're stating that "pro-russian" troops without insigna are actually not russian troops?
legendary
March 13, 2014, 11:24:19 AM
Lol...
Laughting for no reason it's a sign of problem. Tongue

in Italy, we're facing the third consecutive goverment not elected by the people, but put in charge for "emergency reasons".
Your government was replaced according to constitution. No nazi coup and no Victoria Nuland in the Italy at the moment... Or did I miss something?  Cheesy

Nope, but I think that YOU missed something. Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOlrH0bCIS0

Explanation for the victims of brainwashing:

Government is formed by the president, while the president is elected by people. And it's the only way to form a legitimate government. I didn't knew what Victoria Nuland already won the presidential elections.

1. Legitimate government was taken down through the coup;
2. Nuland's puppet regime was installed instead.

Say it ain't so... (c)

Lol... in Italy, we're facing the third consecutive goverment not elected by the people, but putted in charge for "emergency reasons".
Check this phonecall and read the topic before commenting. Otherwise your comment seems quite strange.

Pls Russia send us some troops!
No troops were sent yet, surprise.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
March 13, 2014, 11:11:18 AM

Government is formed by the president, while the president is elected by people. And it's the only way to form a legitimate government. I didn't knew what Victoria Nuland already won the presidential elections.

Say it ain't so... (c)

Lol... in Italy, we're facing the third consecutive goverment not elected by the people, but putted in charge for "emergency reasons".

Pls Russia send us some troops!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 13, 2014, 07:40:27 AM

Too late? USD 5 billion already spent.  Grin
legendary
March 13, 2014, 05:45:07 AM
Interesting phonecall, but I definitely could have done without the video.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/feb/07/eu-us-diplomat-victoria-nuland-phonecall-leaked-video
Advice from an anon, seeing politics (even global politics) in black and white is a fools perspective.

Say it ain't so... (c)
Pure demagogy and no appropriate answer has been provided. Roll Eyes

Let's see your message again:
Imperial nation sends in military to quiet social unrest in one of its bordering puppet states?
And my statements:

1) Azarov's government was formed by democratically elected president (elections were observed and recognized by EU and US).
2) Yanukovich is definitely wasn't a puppet. There are a lot of proofs (he sent Gazprom supporter into the jail, for example), you need a proof for opposite statements in order to deny that.
3) Now we have illegitimate and puppet "government" instead, there are a lot of facts proving this statement.
4) There were no protests in the Crimea. And actually, the "anti-maidan" movement was supported by huge part of Crimea citizens.
5) All little green men already have been located here since 1993 according to Kharkiv Pact, no additional militaries were sent yet. This pact also allows Russian side to send 10k little green men in addition to current set, even without authorization from Russian senate or Ukrainian government.
6) Now you have check & mate. Wink

And nothing personal, but I recognize myself as a self-sufficient and public person. That's why I'm able to live without advices from anonymous person. Especially if this person sees the global politics in black & white colors and tries to judge without any attempts to read something about the subject. But thanks, anyway.
Activity: 354
March 13, 2014, 04:09:12 AM
Russian lawmakers just allowed Russian forces into Ukraine http://news.yahoo.com/lawmakers-allow-putin-military-ukraine-152934357.html

Bad situation.

Imperial nation sends in military to quiet social unrest in one of its bordering puppet states?

Say it ain't so...
LOL, open your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOlrH0bCIS0

Say it ain't so... (c)

Advice from an anon, seeing politics (even global politics) in black and white is a fools perspective.

Interesting phonecall, but I definitely could have done without the video.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
March 13, 2014, 03:42:54 AM
legendary
March 13, 2014, 03:08:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: