Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 9. (Read 27428 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 21, 2014, 05:33:18 AM
they need something that putin cant take  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
March 21, 2014, 05:32:44 AM
US needs in Bush or McCain to solve problems in Europe.  Democrats do nothing, they have no balls....
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=641_1285524199
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Trading BTC, looking for amazon cards
March 18, 2014, 04:18:10 PM
inbe4worldwar3...

Seriously who wants to come join me in Antarctica
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
March 18, 2014, 04:12:31 PM
A second wave of Russian military reinforcements has been heading towards Ukraine's eastern border, prior to the formal annexation of the region by Russia on 18 March.

Train loads of Russian tanks, heavy artillery, rocket launchers and armoured troop carriers have been revealed in news media reports and social media posts heading westwards from central Russia and Siberia, while airborne exercises have been conducted in the region.

Two trains were filmed in Saratov on 14 March carrying more than 20 T-90 main battle tanks (MBTs) and several 2S3 152mm self-propelled artillery systems (SPAs). Images also emerged of a station in Omsk, Siberia, showing trains loaded with heavy artillery and rocket launchers.

russian military men love fishing. especially on reaquired coastal locations of crimea.
imo they are waiting for some fanatic/nazi to shoot civilians to get live on TV and then roll in and i quite convinced that the fanatics/nazi will deliver is just matter of time
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
March 18, 2014, 02:42:15 PM
A second wave of Russian military reinforcements has been heading towards Ukraine's eastern border, prior to the formal annexation of the region by Russia on 18 March.

Train loads of Russian tanks, heavy artillery, rocket launchers and armoured troop carriers have been revealed in news media reports and social media posts heading westwards from central Russia and Siberia, while airborne exercises have been conducted in the region.

Two trains were filmed in Saratov on 14 March carrying more than 20 T-90 main battle tanks (MBTs) and several 2S3 152mm self-propelled artillery systems (SPAs). Images also emerged of a station in Omsk, Siberia, showing trains loaded with heavy artillery and rocket launchers.

russian military men love fishing. especially on reaquired coastal locations of crimea.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
March 18, 2014, 01:37:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
March 18, 2014, 12:34:10 PM
Are they leaving the region or what?
They are leaving republic now, but some part decided to stay. Some of them choose to recognize the new government, another part just ignores everything what happened (yep, it seems quite strange I agree). Ukrainian fleet is already moved to Odessa.

P.S. The inscription on the Parliament building is changed already:

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
March 18, 2014, 12:17:10 PM
I don't think this situation is smelling of war, it' still "only" a political mess. Are you crimeans seeing any big movement of troops beside what expected? What about the ukranians military in crimea? Are they leaving the region or what?
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com
March 17, 2014, 10:51:48 PM
Ukraine is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Old Testament; real wrath of God type stuff.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

My $.02.

Wink

That was to much. That was like end of the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 17, 2014, 09:30:56 PM
 Ukraine is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Old Testament; real wrath of God type stuff.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 17, 2014, 12:35:43 PM

One is every 8 prostitutes in the EU is from Russia , so If I were you I wouldn't start talking about prostitution.
Same number for .RO , unfortunately.

Never seen street prostitutes from Russia or Ukraine in Italy.
But romanian, italian and bulgarian - yes.

And Romanian population is about 1/8th of that of Russia.

But you know how easy is for a romanian to enter italy and how hard for a russian?
Besides , how much of russian population is almost half a globe away from Europe?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
March 17, 2014, 12:24:06 PM

One is every 8 prostitutes in the EU is from Russia , so If I were you I wouldn't start talking about prostitution.

No way! Italy must be crawling with Ukranian prostitutes. Some are even frequently flying there for a "weekend job". I guess tall blond girls are popular amongst your average looking Italian guy. Supply and demand.

EDIT: It's easy for Ukrainians to pose as Russians and vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 17, 2014, 12:18:06 AM

And Romanian population is about 1/8th of that of Russia.
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
in defi we trust
March 16, 2014, 05:32:11 PM
The most of sex workers and slaves in EU are from Moldavia, Ukraine, Albania and Bulgaria. It's quite well organized crime. But it's hard to determine the exact nationality especially because there are no differences between russians, belorussians or ukrainians which could be seen... That's why there are a lot of jokes like:

- My friend warned me don't drink with them, because it's a russian prostitutes. As far I see, 2 of them are from moldavia and one from the Ukraine.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/55866.html

It's exit polls, not official data.

But actually 1992 Crimean referendum result was 92% with ~80% turnout.

2002 post data

A survey by Tempep, an EU-funded network of sex industry health agencies, found that one in eight foreign prostitutes in Europe was Romanian, replacing Russians as the main exporter in 2006.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2010/01/23/romania-beats-russia-as-main-exporter-europe-prostitutes/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 16, 2014, 05:29:49 PM
If this was 1970 Tank's would be in Paris and Missles would be back in Cuba.

This response is Moderate, sir, MODERATE.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
March 16, 2014, 05:26:02 PM

Nice... Ukrainian boys and girls are preparing for the hard work in EU's brothels.
Haha, nice one.

The most of sex workers and slaves in EU are from Moldavia, Ukraine, Albania and Bulgaria. It's quite well organized crime. But it's hard to determine the exact nationality especially because there are no differences between russians, belorussians or ukrainians which could be seen... That's why there are a lot of jokes like:

- My friend warned me don't drink with them, because it's a russian prostitutes. As far I see, 2 of them are from moldavia and one from the Ukraine.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/55866.html

It's exit polls, not official data.

But actually 1992 Crimean referendum result was 92% with ~80% turnout.
Activity: 350
March 16, 2014, 05:19:54 PM

in defi we trust
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: