Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 13. (Read 27428 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
March 13, 2014, 01:54:16 AM
Russian lawmakers just allowed Russian forces into Ukraine http://news.yahoo.com/lawmakers-allow-putin-military-ukraine-152934357.html

Bad situation.

Imperial nation sends in military to quiet social unrest in one of its bordering puppet states?

Say it ain't so...
LOL, open your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOlrH0bCIS0

Explanation for the victims of brainwashing:

Government is formed by the president, while the president is elected by people. And it's the only way to form a legitimate government. I didn't knew what Victoria Nuland already won the presidential elections.

1. Legitimate government was taken down through the coup;
2. Nuland's puppet regime was installed instead.

Say it ain't so... (c)
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
March 12, 2014, 07:50:08 PM
Russian lawmakers just allowed Russian forces into Ukraine http://news.yahoo.com/lawmakers-allow-putin-military-ukraine-152934357.html

Bad situation.

Imperial nation sends in military to quiet social unrest in one of its bordering puppet states?

Say it ain't so...
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 12, 2014, 05:29:26 PM

I'm waiting for the picture with the three of them and a bullet hole in their heads. And not a photoshopd picture.
legendary
March 12, 2014, 03:23:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
March 12, 2014, 10:44:42 AM
this was a comment by a user at zero hedge which is spot on:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-11/red-line-crossing-ukraine-effectively-gifts-crimea-russia-says-will-not-intervene-mi

Russia does not violate international agreements on safeguards the integrity and security of Ukraine.

Think about what I say, from the standpoint of international law.

1. In Kiev, was a coup d'etat. So-called "new authorities in Kiev", seized power undemocratic, unconstitutional way, by force of arms, through mass murder and deception. These people are illegitimate. Moreover, they are criminals. It does not depend on the opinions of Washington and Brussels. It depends only on the rule of law. For all the norms of law, these people are criminals .

2. Via actions of these criminals in Kiev, Ukraine as State, actually was split into two parts. One part of this is part of the captured coup, including Kiev. And the second part - this is the part where the population and local authorities have remained faithful to the Constitution of Ukraine and the legitimate, democratically elected President of Ukraine.

And now think please: which of these two parts of the country, today has the right to represent Ukraine as a legal entity?

I mean: What today is the "Ukraine", in terms of the Act:

- It's the rebels who had committed an armed coup in Kiev?

- Or is the region to remain faithful to the Constitution and laws of the state government?

Well, go further.

Russia, according to an international treaty is obliged to observe the integrity of Ukraine and its safety. State - is primarily population. In this situation, Russia not only has the right to impose its troop, but must do it.

Because the deployment of troops to maintain the integrity of Ukraine and at the request of the legitimate President and the people of Ukraine - for Russia is a duty arising out of an international treaty. Furthermore, in the current situation coup sending troops is the only way for Russia to conscientiously fulfill their obligations under the international treaty for protection Ukraine as a state and legal entity.

In addition, the legal concept of "invasion" is contrary to the introduction of troops to restore constitutional order, at the request of the legal, legitimate, democratically elected President, with the support of 80% of the population.

We often hear from the western media that "Ukraine's parliament dismissed Yanukovych from power." But the parliament has no right to remove from power the President. Parliament can only declare impeachment. Impeachment was not.

And finally:

At the time of the vote, it was no longer a "parliament." At the time of the vote, it was a bunch of criminal rebels and accomplices criminal rebels.

Because they supported an armed rebellion coup and has expelled forcibly all those members of parliament, who was did not agree with them.

You want to see how to vote these criminals? See here:

http://cubeupload.com/im/d8Bvfn.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/OsmCBf.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/wxnm6d.jpg

MP can not vote without a personal ID card. It is technically impossible. In the first shot we see as one of the criminals haved and holding 5 or 6 personal cards of other deputies. They took these cards by force and threats.
On other shots we see how criminals vote with both hands. One hand, they vote in my own name. But the second hand, they vote on behalf of the other deputies, which at this point are not present in parliament. This deception of voters and it is a crime.

This is called the rule of law and US democracy, is not it?

also this is worth reading:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-10/was-price-ukraines-liberation-handover-its-gold-fed
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
March 10, 2014, 06:28:02 PM
in defi we trust
March 10, 2014, 02:25:20 PM
War is just stupid...stupid and stupid. No matter who is pulling the trigger those are idiots.
Sometimes the war is an adequate solution for a set of problems. That's why USA needs the war to resolve their financial issues... You need to be more cynical, if you wish to survive in this world.

Does it really have to be like that?

But telling me that those protesters are the only ones to blame and they are the ones doing the killing , that can't be called stupid is beyond this
Tell me what's this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQakVj7IvZM

Are you ready to think, or do you prefer continue protecting these idiots?

Yeah , we had our bunch of terrorist in 89 here , youtube is the place to find the truth , right?
And how can you say it is real?

Besides , you missed that big , actually not that big Smiley
ONLY
in defi we trust
March 10, 2014, 02:23:13 PM
I have lost too many family members during 47-89 to believe that something good will come out of Russia.
Do you really think that you are unique here?  Cheesy I've lost almost entire maternal ancestors line due to Stalinism regime too. I'm agree that's bad but Stalin and his ideology are dead for a very long time.

why dont you ask niothor to spill some info regarding romanians fighting on the side of nazi germans during second warld war, especially in sevastopol where romanian forces played the biggest role in axis army. he has been subjected to russophobia for most of his life as their grandparents fought unsuccessfully. after the war soviet union command held influence over romania they could have been much more heavy handed, instead they've achieved very high levels of literacy, healthcare and infrastructure. the very things that your beloved eu is dismantling as we speak. people need to stop and reconsider who is the enemy and who is the foe.

How about you look a bit deeper into Romanian history?
Especially inot he two ww?

My ancestors were some first class cowards in both wars. I don't even try to figure out how many times we've changed sides that century and during the wars.
And about the second assumption ,you have started it from the wrong point.

My grand grandparents were also a target for the germans and the ungarians at the start of the war.
Both idiotic factions at that time hated intellectuals , and even more people who had some kind of wealth.

3rd assumption... oh god please no , don't even talk about that.

So i'm not just russophobic (?), but wait till Germany invades Austria to protect Germans or Hungary tries to take back the Ardeal region so I can prove that.
Or for any god damn stupid war that can be discussed here. Afghanistan or Irak or god help us no new one.

Eu dismantling? Hmm... that's something new Smiley Oh wait , Croatia left the EU this year, you;re right.
legendary
March 10, 2014, 02:07:15 PM
Idiots don't die that easy. Same for Hitlers followers or Obama's or Putin.
I actually believe that the rates are increasing right now.
to believe that something good will come out of Russia.
If you have a psychological problem, then you have to visit a competent professional. Why should we care about your precognitions?
We need the facts, your precognisions are not enough to judge. In fact, we have one Copperfield already...

War is just stupid...stupid and stupid. No matter who is pulling the trigger those are idiots.
Sometimes the war is an adequate solution for a set of problems. That's why USA needs the war to resolve their financial issues... You need to be more cynical, if you wish to survive in this world.

But telling me that those protesters are the only ones to blame and they are the ones doing the killing , that can't be called stupid is beyond this
Tell me what's this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQakVj7IvZM

Are you ready to think, or do you prefer continue protecting these idiots?

why dont you ask niothor to spill some info regarding romanians fighting on the side of nazi germans during second warld war, especially in sevastopol where romanian forces played the biggest role in axis army.
Because he won't accept this argument. It's obvious that he have spent not so much time reading history textbooks.
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
March 10, 2014, 02:04:45 PM
I have lost too many family members during 47-89 to believe that something good will come out of Russia.
Do you really think that you are unique here?  Cheesy I've lost almost entire maternal ancestors line due to Stalinism regime too. I'm agree that's bad but Stalin and his ideology are dead for a very long time.

why dont you ask niothor to spill some info regarding romanians fighting on the side of nazi germans during second warld war, especially in sevastopol where romanian forces played the biggest role in axis army. he has been subjected to russophobia for most of his life as their grandparents fought unsuccessfully. after the war soviet union command held influence over romania they could have been much more heavy handed, instead they've achieved very high levels of literacy, healthcare and infrastructure. the very things that your beloved eu is dismantling as we speak. people need to stop and reconsider who is the enemy and who is the foe.
in defi we trust
March 10, 2014, 01:56:47 PM
Do you really think that you are unique here? I've lost almost entire maternal ancestors line due to Stalin's regime too.

I'm agree that's bad but Stalin and his ideology (aka Stalinism) are dead for a long time.

Idiots don't die that easy. Same for Hitlers followers or Obama's or Putin.
I actually believe that the rates are increasing right now.

legendary
March 10, 2014, 01:50:51 PM
I have lost too many family members during 47-89
So what? Do you really think that you are unique here?  Cheesy I've lost almost entire maternal ancestors line due to Stalinism regime too. I'm agree that's bad but Stalin and his ideology are dead for a very long time.

to believe that something good will come out of Russia.
If you have a psychological problem, then you have to visit a competent professional. Why should we care about your precognitions?
in defi we trust
March 10, 2014, 01:43:51 PM
We have invested more than 5 billion dollars to help Ukraine to achieve these and other goals.

Banning Russian language, installing neo-nazi regime.... a few of the goals.

Something or somebody doesn't agree with russians politics , he must be a neo-nazi or a FASCIST!
Are you able to think impartially, at least sometimes? Cheesy

Yeah , but unfortunately just like some other people in this thread , I can't do it here.

Except vodka. And the Sochi / Moscow (misha) mascots.
legendary
March 10, 2014, 01:34:19 PM
We have invested more than 5 billion dollars to help Ukraine to achieve these and other goals.

Something or somebody doesn't agree with russians politics , he must be a neo-nazi or a FASCIST!
Are you able to think impartially, at least sometimes? Cheesy
in defi we trust
March 10, 2014, 01:29:20 PM

"1720 – Peter I's decree banning the printing press in the Ukrainian language and Ukrainian texts seizure of church books."

He was a nazi too?

http://www.analitik.org.ua/researches/archives/3dee44d0/41ecef0cad01e/
"According to the Kiev Center Political Research 97% of the population of Crimea use Russian language to communicate."
In your opinion, do Crimeans have to be delighted that the Russian language is banned?

Do Romanians have to be delighted by the ban of the Romanian language during the USSR period ?
Do we have to be delighted by the burning of Romanian churches in the Timok valley by the freedom loving serbs that we're bombed by the war loving americans? (that's a recent fact 2010+)

You're asking the wrong question here the wrong way to the wrong person here:)
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2014, 01:25:18 PM

"1720 – Peter I's decree banning the printing press in the Ukrainian language and Ukrainian texts seizure of church books."

He was a nazi too?

http://www.analitik.org.ua/researches/archives/3dee44d0/41ecef0cad01e/
"According to the Kiev Center Political Research 97% of the population of Crimea use Russian language to communicate."
In your opinion, do Crimeans have to be delighted that the Russian language is banned?
in defi we trust
March 10, 2014, 12:41:51 PM

He was a nazi too?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 10, 2014, 12:37:30 PM
In any case, I wish the USA would stay out of it.

The USA simply cannot afford it.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 10, 2014, 12:22:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: