Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 57. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 02, 2016, 01:25:46 AM
If every bitcoin is just in the hands of few people.. it means we are not holding anything...just kidding, anyway, I think bitcoin would only die if the internet is gone...Which is by now still impossible to happen..any news that could harm bitcoin may drop the price but will only make it stronger when it bounce back..
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2016, 11:49:18 AM
I don't think it will die very easily as it is just in its primary stage and need some time and support from the community and will survive for a longer period of time.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I like Ethereum and Rimbit
April 01, 2016, 10:40:46 AM
One of the great things about USA is that it lets its banks fail, unlike over here in the UK where we bail them out and let them keep their huge salaries etc.  I just googled this on the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_U.S._bank_failures and the list of how big the assets managed by the banks were when they turned turtle is impressive.  So to say BTC is too big to fail is a false argument and there will be a lot less pressure from the public to bail out BTC compared to the banks!

I hope BTC does not suddenly fail as a lot of people could get burned by it and it would be very bad publicity for the whole crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
March 29, 2016, 05:31:46 AM
Bitcoin will never die I guess as it is still in its younger age and it needs some time to grow more and reach to higher level, I think bitcoin will be a global currency in future.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 29, 2016, 05:30:49 AM
When is fiat going to die? I guess it's certainly possible that bitcoin will become redundant in the future but I think at least one form of decentralized currency will always be used even if bitcoin dies off and is replaced by something else as it's obviously needed even if for just use on the black/grey market. Hopefully bitcoin will live forever but if something better comes along it could easily and quickly surpass it.
Activity: 350
March 29, 2016, 05:25:29 AM
I don't think bitcoin is going to die soon. People are still tuning in with bitcoin and it's getting more popular.
The only way Bitcoin is going down if it's taken down by the government, because to many criminals are getting there way with bitcoin.
Indeed you are right, you also can see that the Bitcoin is now getting more popular and more used so that is very good for the future.
So why should we be negative about it when Bitcoin will have a good future, it can maybe disappear about 50 years or something.
But around this time it is not possible.
Activity: 3
March 29, 2016, 03:55:37 AM
Never - ever! And will reach $1000 again this year.... and I will be finally breakeven Cheesy
Activity: 364
March 29, 2016, 03:53:44 AM
I don't think bitcoin is going to die soon. People are still tuning in with bitcoin and it's getting more popular.
The only way Bitcoin is going down if it's taken down by the government, because to many criminals are getting there way with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
March 28, 2016, 11:26:15 AM
Because so many people are believing in bitcoin and rest of them believe they can make big money from it.. In this environment you can expect endless pumps and dumps, and making of money, but also someone must lose money.
This circle cannot be destroyed without great force.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
March 27, 2016, 02:47:07 PM
I doubt that bitcoin will ever die, it's going to replace the global payment system and better our lives. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2016, 02:21:20 PM
My prediction bitcoin will never die, because in the future bitcoin will be very useful and would like gold.
bitcoin is a new technology that needs to be developed Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
March 27, 2016, 02:15:30 PM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring Bitcoin to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling Bitcoins. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long Bitcoins survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.
Mining is very expensive nowadays, and it's not profitable unless you have the source for "almost" free electricity. If everyone stop mining because it's very unprofitable, then it's not a big deal to be honest. The difficulty will start to drop if people stop mining. Then people will start to mining again sooner or later. It's like a cycle that will never end. So, no. Bitcoin will not die unless the Internet dies.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 27, 2016, 01:58:20 PM
Bitcoin will never die, it will grow bigger and bigger BTCBTCBTC
Yes bitcoin will not but it will not grow bigger and bigger maybe it will increase bitcoin but i think the maximum price for bitcoin in the future is 1000 usd..
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
March 27, 2016, 01:51:23 PM
bitcoins wont die... now it is not known to most of the people.... when it spreads widely its demand increases.... bitcoin wont end suddenly, the price fluctuates means increases or decreases...
Activity: 15
March 27, 2016, 01:07:51 PM
Bitcoin will never die, it will grow bigger and bigger BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
March 27, 2016, 12:44:51 PM
I think i said this before in some other section, bitcoin reached a state
that can be called "to big to fall" It becoming more and more popular
not only in internets but i real life to. Shops, various agency's private
people, all using BTC with success.
This is form of warranty on bitcoins long life.
It has established it self strong enough in minds and harts of people.
It may loose value but it wont die just like that.
Activity: 225
March 27, 2016, 12:32:56 PM
Never. Wink
Activity: 308
March 27, 2016, 12:17:50 PM
Those talks about death don't have any other reason except causing some turbulence on market now when we awaiting block halving and significantly price increasing .. But there would be always be haters.
Activity: 209
March 27, 2016, 12:06:44 PM
It's not going to die...
Even though it might sounds it's not profitable but once you're in it deep - it's worth all the trouble..
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
March 27, 2016, 12:05:55 PM
Bitcoin is accepted good and idea is widespread, so you can't expect sudden death. To be honest everything can die, but good ideas dying last i believe. Only better idea can make some damage, but this idea must be even more revolutionary maybe transactions and blockchain without internet connections, or similar..
Pages:
Jump to: