Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 6. (Read 23938 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 12:03:42 PM

This is bounty thread which basically, should be closed now.
But as its still open, I will let people know.

Why this thread should be closed? Do the pament for bounty campaign was already done?

My account is empty - do i have to ask someone for help? Who can help me find my rewards?

If youre on the spreadsheets you have been paid
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 04:57:47 AM
Quote from: ODINN

Gotcha, and yeah my bad, apologies. Is there another thread(s) here relating to monkey?
October 05, 2017, 04:44:12 AM
so I have the bunch of coeval still in my waves wallet, and still see no mny. Bored of checking in to this thread now, should I just cut my losses on this piece of shit coin?

So, you did invest your money, and you do not even bother to check latest news about it at http://chat.monkey.com ?

Are you a moron?

You are not getting any MNY for your coe just sitting in your waves wallet. Check news, wait for SWAP instructions.

So, according to the pdf I was pointed to at chat monkey, I *will* get MNY for the coeval in my waves wallet, at a rate of 27 MNY per coeval per day.

https://i.imgur.com/VY2JM1D.jpg
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
October 04, 2017, 11:54:49 PM

Why this thread should be closed? Do the pament for bounty campaign was already done?

My account is empty - do i have to ask someone for help? Who can help me find my rewards?
October 04, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

What should I do to make TOKEN CREATION MNY in Wave wallet?

Click portfolio.

How to swap MNY to the new token?

When announcement is made. Not yet

I must be, I assumed when you said an announcement would be made, that any announcements would be made here, in this dedicated thread, on the largest crypto forum in the world. My bad. Newbie mistake.

October 04, 2017, 01:32:31 AM

so, my coeval that I've had sitting in my waves wallet for a couple of months or so - was I supposed to get MNY for those? I thought that was the case, or have I been scammed and left with a bunch of near-worthless coeval?

No. This is still happening, You will receive your MNY at ERC20 token swap.

ok, and just to clarify:

All I need to do is leave my coeval in my Waves wallet, correct? Or are there other steps to take on my side?

When is the ERC20 token swap happening?

Thanks.

To get your 10k MNY you will have to send your coe & MNY etc for a SWAP to erc20. It will be announced.
Right now you can leave it on waves, or trade on pairs.

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 04, 2017, 12:09:40 AM
I only see a transaction about charging a token to me in the wallet, but I do not see the very Monkey coin in my wallet, Because I need to add a  MNY marker. I see only information about the fact that I am credited with coins, but I do not see coins in Waves wallet.
Sorry, I already figured out the waves wallet and found where the token in the wallet is displayed. The fact is that I have no idea how to use Waves wallet.
October 03, 2017, 11:27:21 PM
I only see a transaction about charging a token to me in the wallet, but I do not see the very Monkey coin in my wallet, Because I need to add a  MNY marker. I see only information about the fact that I am credited with coins, but I do not see coins in Waves wallet.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
October 03, 2017, 11:19:21 PM
October 03, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

What should I do to make TOKEN CREATION MNY in Wave wallet?
Activity: 32
October 02, 2017, 01:24:58 PM
As oddin said multiples times, join http://chat.monkey.com for news about the proyect, I think that from this time going on, this is not the apropiate channel to follow the company for those who want to keep tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
October 02, 2017, 04:38:53 AM
I can see that theres a lot of bad blood in here, but remember that a few weeks ago they didn't even wanna pay bounties, now that bounties have been paid there is a complain about the price. This is the way it goes, crypto is a risky investment and you can't win them all. The good news is that Monkey is not completely dead, the fact that their working on a project and actually spent good amount of money to buy monkey.com should show that they are serious. Hold your coins and have some patience. We're all in this together, I also have some COE and a lot of monkey so lets just wait and see what happens. ODINN is updating us on the project and more than I can say for some of the coins without any updates.
October 02, 2017, 01:41:10 AM
so I have the bunch of coeval still in my waves wallet, and still see no mny. Bored of checking in to this thread now, should I just cut my losses on this piece of shit coin?

So, you did invest your money, and you do not even bother to check latest news about it at http://chat.monkey.com ?

Are you a moron?

You are not getting any MNY for your coe just sitting in your waves wallet. Check news, wait for SWAP instructions.
October 01, 2017, 10:56:38 PM
October 01, 2017, 11:06:54 AM
I got the bounty for twitter campaign of 2650 unit of MNY but i am very very un-happy with this distribution. Because at the time of participation the instruction said that it was pay in Bitcoin and 0.02BTC will be weekly payment. That means it should be $80. But, now i got paid to my Waves wallet 2650 MNY and it's value is not even a single dollar.

Dude. Check spreadsheets in first post of this thread. That's SLACK payment. Twitter stuff you need to sort out on Twitter thread, or ask your bounty manager about it.

People, start reading stuff & check, before typing anything.

Activity: 420
October 01, 2017, 10:35:25 AM
I got the bounty for twitter campaign of 2650 unit of MNY but i am very very un-happy with this distribution. Because at the time of participation the instruction said that it was pay in Bitcoin and 0.02BTC will be weekly payment. That means it should be $80. But, now i got paid to my Waves wallet 2650 MNY and it's value is not even a single dollar.
September 30, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

So the swap starts today?  How long until the swap is fully completed?

Cheers!

Hello

No swap yet, but "something" is supposed to happen within 2 days ish

Congratulations everyone! You now have your own share of MNY tokens worth $0.000340 each!

This is not trolling. I am really wishing the bounty participants that your MNY token will reach at least $.01 in 5 years.

I'd say
 - you can swap/sell it between pairs into something else (at your choosing)
 - you can swap your waves-mny into eth-mny with specified ratio, there are plans for it to be listed at 1$ (due to slow release on COE etc)

for details - visit http://chat.monkey.com

btw - some of you may be paid extra (by a mistake Smiley. Those persons can share their extra with remaining bounty participants, or return  overpayment.

-------------------------------

UPDATE: 01/10/2017

All payments done from spreadsheets.

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 10:58:57 AM
Hi there folks.

You are receiving payments right at this moment.

First, you will receive your BASE payment as on spreadsheets.

Additional payment (interest) will follow after decision will be made about it.

Regards

So the swap starts today?  How long until the swap is fully completed?

Cheers!

Congratulations everyone! You now have your own share of MNY tokens worth $0.000340 each!

This is not trolling. I am really wishing the bounty participants that your MNY token will reach at least $.01 in 5 years.  Wink
Activity: 32
September 30, 2017, 10:42:40 AM
Not, swap is not today, it is not programed actually, looks like will be early.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
September 30, 2017, 09:07:31 AM
Hi there folks.

You are receiving payments right at this moment.

First, you will receive your BASE payment as on spreadsheets.

Additional payment (interest) will follow after decision will be made about it.

Regards

So the swap starts today?  How long until the swap is fully completed?

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: