Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 2. (Read 23938 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
December 30, 2017, 07:19:46 PM
I understand that it is action against Daniel Harrison, and his shady transactions, but what about swap MNY to ERC20? Any news,update, do anyone know anything?

No progress until now most probably. Perhaps Daniel is getting a lot busier now that he has got to face some more complaints which are formally filed in court. Time of reckoning for this man.

Yep, it seems that soon he will have a lot of extra work..  
I hope that he was not personally responsible for swap operation and someone will finish it. If not, he will have to explain much more accusations in court.
Hopefully someone else take care of it.

he was, and no tokens will be delivered.

https://anonfile.com/M1m1s9d0b1/Letter_To_Community_RE_Project_Update.pdf

as you can see, he is sitting on zurcoin now, and he also is giving whole stuff to someone else to avoid further responsibility (Craig guy)

Also, both of them left their own telegram, so you know where it goes from now on...

Tokens not released (besides the point that those are worthless)
Loans to repaid (took 22+ btc loan from own community and do not want to pay it back)
Class lawsuit.

It can go only down from this point.

Unfortunately, this is the darkest scenario that I imagined ..

I only ask myself a question why so many different transfers and swaps? After all, he could steal and escape like a normal thief ... psycho problems?

Create confusion and false hope to scam longer?
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 06:30:06 PM
I understand that it is action against Daniel Harrison, and his shady transactions, but what about swap MNY to ERC20? Any news,update, do anyone know anything?

No progress until now most probably. Perhaps Daniel is getting a lot busier now that he has got to face some more complaints which are formally filed in court. Time of reckoning for this man.

I hope that he was not personally responsible for swap operation and someone will finish it. If not, he will have to explain much more accusations in court.

he was, and no tokens will be delivered.

https://anonfile.com/M1m1s9d0b1/Letter_To_Community_RE_Project_Update.pdf

as you can see, he is sitting on zurcoin now, and he also is giving whole stuff to someone else to avoid further responsibility (Craig guy)

Also, both of them left their own telegram, so you know where it goes from now on...

Tokens not released (besides the point that those are worthless)
Loans to repaid (took 22+ btc loan from own community and do not want to pay it back)
Class lawsuit.

It can go only down from this point.

Unfortunately, this is the darkest scenario that I imagined ..

I only ask myself a question why so many different transfers and swaps? After all, he could steal and escape like a normal thief ... psycho problems?
December 29, 2017, 02:56:41 AM

Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
December 29, 2017, 02:43:40 AM

December 28, 2017, 04:35:34 PM
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 06:49:21 AM
Any way I can join the class action suit?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
December 20, 2017, 01:20:34 PM
Joined your slack. Thanks.
Activity: 283
December 20, 2017, 04:53:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
December 20, 2017, 03:45:10 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:29:59 AM
hello,  Is there any updated information about when MNY ethereum will be distributed ?? it's been a long wait but until now the token of the swap is not distributed yet.
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
December 15, 2017, 06:15:22 AM
Still waiting to get my Monkey in my MEW...I'm about 99% sure we've all been ripped off now.

Damn....
Activity: 700
December 03, 2017, 10:47:31 PM
Someone received promised coins on the MEW wallet? now there is an opportunity to exchange with the waves and where is the instruction how can this be done?

About which coin you write? If you think about swift MNY from Waves to MyEtherWallet (ERC20), unfortunately, it is not available anymore

So those coins that I have on the purse of the waves of ordinary garbage? Someone received the promised exchange coins in MEW?

No one yet. Anyway, are we expecting too much from this project?
until now I did not get the token MNY ethereum. do not know how long we will wait because there is no definite clarity when the MNY ethereum token is distributed.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
December 03, 2017, 04:50:04 AM
Someone received promised coins on the MEW wallet? now there is an opportunity to exchange with the waves and where is the instruction how can this be done?

About which coin you write? If you think about swift MNY from Waves to MyEtherWallet (ERC20), unfortunately, it is not available anymore

So those coins that I have on the purse of the waves of ordinary garbage? Someone received the promised exchange coins in MEW?

No one yet. Anyway, are we expecting too much from this project?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
November 30, 2017, 08:13:47 AM

Actually i'm not sure what gonna happen with MNY that stay in Waves wallet.

As far as I know, no one has received an equivalent in MEW.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
November 30, 2017, 07:42:34 AM

November 30, 2017, 07:19:22 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
November 30, 2017, 07:09:33 AM
November 29, 2017, 07:35:49 PM
Can anyone explain me what that mean for those who already make swap for MNY tokes?

"Every waves wallet that traded in for buy-back is susceptible of having their erc-20 token count raided if they do not hold atleast 5 Coa in their waves wallet."

Do we need to buy 5 COA tokens now? WTF?

I'v seen that. Pure exhortation. Do not buy any new tokens till there is some form of delivery of promised things.

The swift of MNY has already been made, so now they just have to send equivalent to MyEtherWallet.
I do not really understand how buying now 5 COA tokens would help  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: