Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 3. (Read 23938 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
November 28, 2017, 03:18:20 PM
Can anyone explain me what that mean for those who already make swap for MNY tokes?

"Every waves wallet that traded in for buy-back is susceptible of having their erc-20 token count raided if they do not hold atleast 5 Coa in their waves wallet."

Do we need to buy 5 COA tokens now? WTF?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
November 28, 2017, 01:43:32 AM
I still hold MNY in my waves wallet and am clueless about how to swap it for the new tokens. Can anyone help me?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 07:55:52 AM
Not PRE or MNY erc20 has been distributed from the buybacks, only a few COE erc20 . It will take some time to get them in the proposed amounts . You can get more information in this chat :

https://chat.m0nk3y.com

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 06:36:31 AM
dmhco 07:07
MNY/PLC/PVT/ZUS are now closed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
November 24, 2017, 08:56:43 AM
Ive sent my tokens, but haven't received any Money in my MEW. Can someone check this for me?

Yes, it looks like that address got hacked. 

Thank you for playing.   Kiss

About which address are you talking about?

If you are trolling, in my opinion it is not the best place to do that, we all are talking about money..

hope he's trolling..anyway can anyone check when the new monkey tokens will be sent?

I think everything is ok. There was a lot of people involved in this project and stay with huge amounts of MNY. Devs just give everyone more time to make swap. Probably distribution of equivalent will be made when window for swap will close, and i'm also interested when they plan to do that..?

I hope you're right, would be nice of Odinn or someone can give us an update.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 22, 2017, 10:38:14 AM
perfect bounty. good luck! Smiley

Really? Is it mean that you already received equivalent of Monkey tokens in Myetherwallet? On my end wallet is still empty..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 09:18:23 AM
perfect bounty. good luck! Smiley
Activity: 700
November 21, 2017, 09:51:58 PM
I have already sent my MNY tokens from my Waves wallet for swapping. I have not received any ERC20 tokens yet. I am not expecting it to happen soon. This project has already shown some disgusting pattern in terms of deal. But will still wait for it.
i also have not received the MNY token in myetherwallet.. but we have to be patient, maybe after the swap is closed .. after that they will distribute the token MNY ethereum.
Pepemo.vip
November 21, 2017, 08:12:21 AM
Ive sent my tokens, but haven't received any Money in my MEW. Can someone check this for me?

If you are trolling, in my opinion it is not the best place to do that, we all are talking about money..

hope he's trolling..anyway can anyone check when the new monkey tokens will be sent?

I think everything is ok. There was a lot of people involved in this project and stay with huge amounts of MNY. Devs just give everyone more time to make swap. Probably distribution of equivalent will be made when window for swap will close, and i'm also interested when they plan to do that..?
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
November 21, 2017, 08:03:31 AM

Pepemo.vip
November 21, 2017, 07:56:34 AM
Scam ?? Huh Huh Huh

This project have bad days and good days, but for sure nobody can call it scam.. yet.. Wink

Let's hope that swap to ERC20 will be done without problems..
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
November 20, 2017, 10:04:18 PM
I have already sent my MNY tokens from my Waves wallet for swapping. I have not received any ERC20 tokens yet. I am not expecting it to happen soon. This project has already shown some disgusting pattern in terms of deal. But will still wait for it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 01:57:18 PM
Scam ?? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
November 20, 2017, 07:52:34 AM
What is it?  Grin

http://themonkeyhub.com/monkey-cast/

Shop??? )))

Being honest for the first time I see this website, but it doesn't look like an online shop. It seems to me that it is kind of blog with videos.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
November 20, 2017, 07:36:45 AM
What is it?  Grin

http://themonkeyhub.com/monkey-cast/

Shop??? )))

November 19, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

?

nothing was released yet, besides some PRE to some users.

Does anyone know when SWAP will be made?
What kind of token (name) will be released in exchange for MNY?

please check all info at http://chat.m0nk3y.com as this is only source of info

i missed it..
i do not know about this and the time now is over 36 hours. Is the swap still open ?? awaiting confirmation from you before sending all my MNY tokens to SWAP address

I think it is still open
ok, I'll do it now.. approximately how long it will be processed ?? Is there any information about the exchange for this ethereum-based MNY token ?? thanks
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2017, 07:03:36 PM
What is the equivalent of 1 MNY it that swap?
November 19, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

?

nothing was released yet, besides some PRE to some users.

Does anyone know when SWAP will be made?
What kind of token (name) will be released in exchange for MNY?
November 19, 2017, 02:23:21 PM
You need to do it asap, as SWAP window supposed to be open for 36hrs ish.

You will get erc20 MNY etc.

Follow details at their chat
i missed it..
i do not know about this and the time now is over 36 hours. Is the swap still open ?? awaiting confirmation from you before sending all my MNY tokens to SWAP address
November 19, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

Pages:
Jump to: