Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 2. (Read 2495 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 05:11:14 AM
Nice project!
Would you mind update team's Linkedin?
Thank you
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 05:05:28 AM
Will this platform support the cashback system? If so, how will this be implemented?
Yes, we have a cashback system. When paying with a certain currency, depending on the cashback level, you will be given a certain amount of money. More information can be found in our White Paper: https://www.getkevin.io/kevinwhitepaper.pdf
October 24, 2017, 05:04:16 AM
Banking?
Work with bank or like a bank?
We understand “banking” as the name of a service.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 24, 2017, 05:03:37 AM
Do developers have experience in banking? Have they already been involved in similar projects or is it their debut?
Yes, our co-founder has more than 15 years of experience in traditional banking. So we listen to him and do everything the way around  Wink
October 24, 2017, 05:03:07 AM
I have a question, are they going to put their own ATMs or plan to conclude an agreement and use ATM machines of partner companies?
as far as I understand, they are going to put their own ATMs, by 2022, approximately 2,100 pieces on the territory of the whole European Union. Smiley
But why exactly? It's very expensive.
There is already developed a network of ATMs of other banks, you could simply conclude a partnership agreement with them and make all transactions through their ATMs. Would not that be more forgiving?

We need our own ATM network because of the additional functionalities we are bringing to the table: like QR readers and a wider interface. Yes, this is expensive, and that's why we need such big investments.
October 24, 2017, 05:01:08 AM
Still, I do not understand. They focus on the PSD2 directive, but this directive has not been introduced yet. How are they going to launch their service?
The directive is valid since January 12, 2016. More information here:
 https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/payment-services-psd-2-directive-eu-2015-2366/law-details_en

October 24, 2017, 04:59:26 AM
Do they plan to install terminals only in the territory of the European Union? What about the other countries? USA, China or Russia?
[/quote

When the license is valid in a single European country, it becomes validated in the rest of the region. So it makes sense for us to start in the EU and gradually move on to the rest of the world.
October 24, 2017, 04:55:48 AM
Which banks of the European Union will support the service of Kevin? Is there a list?

The PSD2 directive obliges all European banks to open APIs for startups like ours. More information about the directive can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/payment-services-psd-2-directive-eu-2015-2366/law-details_en
brand new
October 24, 2017, 04:45:21 AM
After the project is launched, what will the KVT token give me? What are they for?
You will be able to pay them as cash, and also have access to platform functions. Smiley
That is, I will not receive any profit from them or will not be able to trade them on the exchange?
In our opinion, the services that do not provide the consumer with financial benefits must be free of charge. The majority of services have zero cost, but fees are charged to pay the thousands of bank employees who are not even related to the services the consumer is charged for. Our monetization model is based on cooperation with banks, creating individual banking products and then offering them to consumers, and the benefits received by this service are shared with the bank. This is the main source of our income.
brand new
October 24, 2017, 04:38:36 AM
Interesting project!
The developers say that with the help of the kevin, banking will move to the area of the blockbuster and crypto-currency.
Do you think the world is ready for such innovations?
Why not? Wink
Banking systems have long trampled in one place. They are obsolete and become irrelevant. The crypto-currency economy is our future, over time it will replace the classical concepts of banking, business, etc.
Is it profitable for the banks themselves? I mean, why should they cooperate with Kevin? What profit will they get from this?
The topic has been discussed extensively with the banks, and just a few years ago, they were sceptical. Now the situation is changing cardinally. The PSD2 directive has already come into force and banks now are obliged to open APIs. Therefore, we are now looking for joint decisions with banks, which will benefit not only start-ups like ours but also the banks themselves.
brand new
October 24, 2017, 04:32:02 AM
Interesting project!
The developers say that with the help of the kevin, banking will move to the area of the blockbuster and crypto-currency.
Do you think the world is ready for such innovations?
Perhaps it's not yet completely ready now, but it's about to become a big deal pretty soon. Traditional banks cover their physical units and transfer their services online. The consumer understands that, when paying for their services to banks, he or she actually pays the salaries of the thousands of bankers who do not really perform any function but are only at work because traditional banking requires it. Such are internal banking rules.
Consumers are eager to get more personalized and relevant services, instead of the kind the banks are currently offering to the masses. Traditional banks are trying to maintain their positions and work hard to avoid innovation; however, the change, which is already happening, is inevitable and unstoppable.
brand new
October 24, 2017, 04:22:14 AM
Is Kevin Card will be powered by VISA or only with be use on your personal ATM Network. LOOking forward to know people from other parts of the world who are not from Europe how this will use. Where I can see the full details about this card?

If it can only be used with an exclusive atm network, it will be extremely difficult to build up a substantial user base.

Our card can be used worldwide, at ATMs supporting major card schemes like VISA/Mastercard.
October 23, 2017, 06:18:40 AM
kevin. service positions itself as a service between banks and customers.
Name kevin. is a simple name and we didn't want to relate it to any acting services because our service is quite different from the others.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 06:02:47 AM
Why exactly is the project called Kevin? Smiley
Activity: 588
October 21, 2017, 01:23:13 AM
This service is very similar to the PayPal. What is its peculiarity? What are the advantages?
Paypal is simply a payment system to which you tie your cards, here the integration is completely at a different level. Kevin will become your intermediary with the bank. You do not need to tie cards, it will work straight with the account in your bank or banks. And also support for crypto-currencies and tokens.
It sounds very cool, how will it all work?
The introduction of the new directive PSD2 will bring about global changes in the banking system. These changes will allow Kevin to mediate between you and the bank
What are the advantages and functionality it will bring? What can Kevin give me?
The artificial intelligence system will determine your needs and offer you certain services. There will be no commission. If you need a loan, then you can set for yourself the necessary parameters and choose it, and many other things.
It sounds very futuristic.  =) I hope for the success of the project!
Activity: 616
October 21, 2017, 01:21:28 AM
This service is very similar to the PayPal. What is its peculiarity? What are the advantages?
Paypal is simply a payment system to which you tie your cards, here the integration is completely at a different level. Kevin will become your intermediary with the bank. You do not need to tie cards, it will work straight with the account in your bank or banks. And also support for crypto-currencies and tokens.
The introduction of the new directive PSD2 will bring about global changes in the banking system. These changes will allow Kevin to mediate between you and the bank
What are the advantages and functionality it will bring? What can Kevin give me?
The artificial intelligence system will determine your needs and offer you certain services. There will be no commission. If you need a loan, then you can set for yourself the necessary parameters and choose it, and many other things.
Activity: 434
October 21, 2017, 01:18:50 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 01:17:47 AM
But in fact officially this directive has not yet been adopted, while only a draft is being developed for its adoption. Who knows, maybe this idea will be abandoned altogether.
I do not think so, I think the adoption of the directive is just a matter of time.
But it is not beneficial for banks to adopt this directive, do they not? They just become money keepers at one point, and services like Kevin answer for services. So they lose a significant amount of profit, so what's the convenience?
Activity: 616
October 21, 2017, 01:13:56 AM
But in fact officially this directive has not yet been adopted, while only a draft is being developed for its adoption. Who knows, maybe this idea will be abandoned altogether.
I do not think so, I think the adoption of the directive is just a matter of time.
But if it takes more time than expected, or some changes occur, how will this affect Kevin's work? Will this service function at all?
Probably just some functions will not be available for a while. I think so Wink
Activity: 588
October 21, 2017, 01:09:53 AM
But if it takes more time than expected, or some changes occur, how will this affect Kevin's work? Will this service function at all?
Pages:
Jump to: